wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Warcraft III Modding > Artist's Corner > Concept Art / Fan Art
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Old 10-05-2010, 02:09 AM   #1906
ike_ike
User

Submissions (5)

ike_ike will become famous soon enough (30)ike_ike will become famous soon enough (30)

Was toys. I only lurk on transformer threads there, so make of that what you will
ike_ike is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 10-22-2010, 01:23 AM   #1907
Shadow_Strike
Pokemon Trainer

Submissions (1)

Shadow_Strike is a jewel in the rough (168)Shadow_Strike is a jewel in the rough (168)

http://sponsonstudios.com/
Old 08-08-2011, 03:13 AM   #1908
ike_ike
User

Submissions (5)

ike_ike will become famous soon enough (30)ike_ike will become famous soon enough (30)

Dammit guys it's almost the one year anniversary of the death of this place.

So I was going to save this post for the actual anniversary but figured I might as well post now.

2-17-2009
http://www.wc3c.net/showpost.php?p=1...postcount=1249

Two years, 5 months, 22 days later ...

gigantic self portrait

Zoom (requires log in)

only coloured this one

Zoom (requires log in)

haven't gotten round to finishing

Zoom (requires log in)

transformer heads. still a fanboy

Zoom (requires log in)

And that's what happened in the last 902 days! I used to think I painted like a boss ... oh well.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 25-2-11 ii.jpg (260.3 KB, 96 views)
File Type: jpg cromagnus prime 7-8-11.jpg (382.0 KB, 97 views)
File Type: jpg prime heads 4-8-11.jpg (369.7 KB, 99 views)
File Type: jpg uberlich1 1-8-11.jpg (63.1 KB, 97 views)

Last edited by ike_ike : 08-08-2011 at 03:14 AM.
Old 08-09-2011, 05:43 AM   #1909
Kyrbi0
AKA Khyrberos

Submissions (1)

Kyrbi0 is a jewel in the rough (170)Kyrbi0 is a jewel in the rough (170)

Send a message via MSN to Kyrbi0

Well... I like it. Especially the freaky skull-head; just that it could go so many directions (Hmm... evil-deaths-head, or frozen-deaths-head, or fiery-deaths-head, or mmaybe even poison-deaths-head...)

I would post some images, but pretty much all I got is My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, and I'm pretty sure you guys don't want that cancer here (even if it brought more traffic to the site). :P
=It was brought to my attention recently that the ":P" icon stands for "tongue-sticking out", and not the "smirky half-smile" I was using it for all these years. = Thusly I apologize for any unintentional juvenilization of my messages to anyone so afflicted.=

Last edited by Kyrbi0 : 08-09-2011 at 05:43 AM.
Kyrbi0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 08:15 AM   #1910
AnemicRoyalty

Texturing Moderator
Project Member: WotTH

Submissions (23)

AnemicRoyalty is a name known to all (524)AnemicRoyalty is a name known to all (524)AnemicRoyalty is a name known to all (524)AnemicRoyalty is a name known to all (524)AnemicRoyalty is a name known to all (524)AnemicRoyalty is a name known to all (524)

Skinning Contest #14 WinnerSkinning Contest #15 WinnerHero Contest #2 - 1st Place

ike_ike: Loving the transformer heads and the colours on Laser Optimus (I used to have that toy as a kid xD)

Kyrbi0: My cousin used to have My Little Pony dolls when she was four, pretty sure I made fun of her for it. My opinion on the subject hasn't changed in fifteen years :P

Gah, the awesome ability present in this thread makes me feel like such a waste of skin sometimes D:
  • DIII: TFA Textures
  • Finish and release a bunch of stuff
AnemicRoyalty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 11:32 AM   #1911
Dionesiist
User

Submissions (34)

Dionesiist is just really nice (382)Dionesiist is just really nice (382)Dionesiist is just really nice (382)Dionesiist is just really nice (382)Dionesiist is just really nice (382)

Meanwhile Dio starts a comic.
Old 08-09-2011, 03:13 PM   #1912
ike_ike
User

Submissions (5)

See Dio, that wasn't so painful after all (was it?)

Behold, more colours

Old 08-10-2011, 06:01 AM   #1913
NiRVaNa_87
!

Concept Art Moderator

Submissions (8)

NiRVaNa_87 is a glorious beacon of light (410)NiRVaNa_87 is a glorious beacon of light (410)NiRVaNa_87 is a glorious beacon of light (410)NiRVaNa_87 is a glorious beacon of light (410)NiRVaNa_87 is a glorious beacon of light (410)NiRVaNa_87 is a glorious beacon of light (410)

Skinning Contest #12 WinnerSkinning Contest 6 ~ Ancient Civilization

Those coloring look pretty cool man. Damn this thread makes me feel reeeeally nostalgic :(

And AR, do you have any place you post your drawings? just curious...
NiRVaNa_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 08:59 PM   #1914
Kyrbi0
AKA Khyrberos

Submissions (1)

Kyrbi0 is a jewel in the rough (170)Kyrbi0 is a jewel in the rough (170)

Send a message via MSN to Kyrbi0

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicRoyalty
Kyrbi0: My cousin used to have My Little Pony dolls when she was four, pretty sure I made fun of her for it. My opinion on the subject hasn't changed in fifteen years :P
Hey, believe me, I was with you, until I gave it a chance... I'll just say, it's very different from what you might think of when you think of "My Little Pony". :P
=It was brought to my attention recently that the ":P" icon stands for "tongue-sticking out", and not the "smirky half-smile" I was using it for all these years. = Thusly I apologize for any unintentional juvenilization of my messages to anyone so afflicted.=
Kyrbi0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 03:26 AM   #1915
Nuclear Arbitor
Reputation Leech

Submissions (1)

Nuclear Arbitor has a spectacular aura about (83)Nuclear Arbitor has a spectacular aura about (83)Nuclear Arbitor has a spectacular aura about (83)

except it's not because of all the damn faggy colors. my biggest issue is how over hyped it is; as long as people leave me alone about it people can go do it.
Nuclear Arbitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 11:28 PM   #1916
AnemicRoyalty

Texturing Moderator

Submissions (23)

AnemicRoyalty is a name known to all (524)AnemicRoyalty is a name known to all (524)AnemicRoyalty is a name known to all (524)AnemicRoyalty is a name known to all (524)AnemicRoyalty is a name known to all (524)AnemicRoyalty is a name known to all (524)

Skinning Contest #14 WinnerSkinning Contest #15 WinnerHero Contest #2 - 1st Place

Nirv: I think I've got a DA account somewhere but I really haven't touched it since 2006. Bunch of bad old junk that I'd be too embarrassed to show now :P

Dio: Continue that comic, dang it!

Reposting from the DoE Fan Art thread on Clan VZ forums:

Meridia in a skeleton costume :3

Old 11-06-2011, 06:14 PM   #1917
Dionesiist
User

Submissions (34)

Dionesiist is just really nice (382)Dionesiist is just really nice (382)Dionesiist is just really nice (382)Dionesiist is just really nice (382)Dionesiist is just really nice (382)

Who was Meridia again? One of the myriad of archers?
The style is nice, though.
As for my comic, I've mostly given up [on everything.] because I can never be as good as I'd want.
Old 11-07-2011, 08:34 AM   #1918
AnemicRoyalty

Texturing Moderator

Submissions (23)

[terrible pun]Actually, Myriad is just skeleton warriors, not archers.[/terrible pun]

Anywho, you totally can do it with a little dedication. Look back at early Questionable Content strips compared to the new ones, 2000 updates later. The secret to webcomics isn't skill, it's consistency. Make 3 comics a week, every week and you'll develop the skills you need :)