wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Warcraft III Modding > Artist's Corner > Concept Art / Fan Art
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2005, 09:31 PM   #1
TDR
♪♫

Modeling & Gallery Moderator

Submissions (84)

TDR has much to be proud of (701)TDR has much to be proud of (701)TDR has much to be proud of (701)TDR has much to be proud of (701)TDR has much to be proud of (701)

Hero Contest #2 - 3rd PlaceConcept art session 6 - Sea dwellersModeling session 3 - Critters

Again I started drawing without a concept in my mind and I camped up with this. I only had a black ballpoint pen to use. This is one of the pics from the "Black" series (first one, "Black Beast" is here).

Zoom (requires log in)

P.S.: all the proportions/disproportions, unsimetry are exactly how they should be.
Old 02-28-2005, 12:57 PM   #2
TDR
♪♫

Submissions (84)

TDR has much to be proud of (701)TDR has much to be proud of (701)TDR has much to be proud of (701)TDR has much to be proud of (701)TDR has much to be proud of (701)

Hero Contest #2 - 3rd PlaceConcept art session 6 - Sea dwellersModeling session 3 - Critters

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDR
P.S.: all the proportions/disproportions, unsimetry are exactly how they should be.

That dosen't mean they are just like in real life, it means they are just as I wanted.
Old 03-01-2005, 05:15 AM   #3
Lord_Derrag
User

Lord_Derrag has little to show at this moment (0)

ummm, only one thing that you maybe should fix.
the neck looks a little too wide or lopsided.
its much better than anything i can draw, but i think the neck should be fixed.
Old 03-01-2005, 05:37 AM   #4
Shadow_Strike
Pokemon Trainer

Submissions (1)

Shadow_Strike is a jewel in the rough (168)Shadow_Strike is a jewel in the rough (168)

anything b etter zhen i could do too

my complaint is that you cant see the other side of his mouth
Old 03-06-2005, 11:46 PM   #5
LightKirtar
User

Respected User

Submissions (3)

LightKirtar will become famous soon enough (32)LightKirtar will become famous soon enough (32)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDR
Oh please. Grow up man, theres problems in your drawing and you saying that all the problems are on purpose is really not gonna help anything. Oh, unless you wanted to make it hard to look at, unfinished and rushed, then you nailed it.
Old 03-07-2005, 12:54 PM   #6
TDR
♪♫

Submissions (84)

Look, asswipe, I firstly hadn't aconcept of this in mid, I started drawing just like that, until his head took shape. Then I wanted to make it look realy disproportionate and wierd. And I'm not hiding behind the thing that I wanted him to look like that, 'cause I did wanted him to be like this. Look at my other drawings and you'll see that this is an exception, beeing so exagerated dissproportional.
And Picasso, you think he was just a freakin' noob who didn't knew how to draw? No! He wanted his works to look like that. And if you don't like that it dosen't mean he was a moron, in fact he was a genious.