wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Warcraft III Modding > Artist's Corner > Concept Art / Fan Art
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2005, 08:29 AM   #1
Saboera
User

Saboera is on a distinguished road (10)

mostly unfinished, you know im lazy >_< and WoW + school eat my life

Drawings = incomplete

Bleh! first off the aztec god i was supposed to do agaisnt wormskull challenge, just lacked of inspiration at his supposed missing feet with a stag shoe and mirror crap, just read the description on the challenge thread if you got enough patience

Zoom (requires log in)

>Ok that one is a nazi commando dont hate me plz...

Zoom (requires log in)

Pumped up my creativity brain juice to get a fucked up hairstyle what else could i say?

Zoom (requires log in)

The ugly chin Brody Dalle (must be because of the undone shading), like 1/4 done with a reference, yea im a geek and i like that girl especially her hairstyle which always look really cool unlike this drawing

Zoom (requires log in)

Kept the 2 best for the end (in my opinion) Chest Study (half referenced) and well undone... again...

Zoom (requires log in)

And the last none the less my lovely favorite character of all time... GALLY! (yea i know im a freak) (half referenced again to at least get a bit of the Kishiro style in it

Zoom (requires log in)
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 01-11-2005, 08:40 AM   #2
Saboera
User

oh yea sorry for double posting but just found that on my computer >_<

look at it... if you dare, you guys must remember this for sure (for those who dont know what it is, its old... really old...)
Old 01-11-2005, 11:05 AM   #3
Son-Of-Impurity
User

Son-Of-Impurity is on a distinguished road (10)

nice, the nazi reminds me of that dude in hellboy. (the mask anyway)

its some great work so far.
Old 01-11-2005, 05:37 PM   #4
KrewL RaiN

Cool designs

Old 01-12-2005, 07:02 PM   #5
Saboera
User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormskull
well i think you could try looking and identifying the different torso muscles and bones on male bodybuilders or on yourself.. it's rather easy to know the parts and their location but its more complicated to learn their shapes and sizes. i dont know, maybe the cowboy could use realistical abs instead of having a bumpy chocolate bar in his stomach. every 3 abs have different sizes. you could also try to learn the major three groups of muscles in the forearm ( upper arm would be nice too ). i learned mine under three days, and i know them all easily. i dont know, its quite a pain when you try to draw arms without knowing a lot about them.

something is wrong with nazi's crotch :P

im too lazy to learn it >_<, on the chest study, the abs arent done, i only got the basics shapes and havent really shaded them, and the little crotch problem are some lines i did in presketch, you can still see my preskecth skeleton
Closed Thread