wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Warcraft III Modding > Artist's Corner > Artist's Discussion and Queries
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2004, 08:27 PM   #31
Leumas
User

Leumas has little to show at this moment (0)

The stuff doesn't work? Awwww. Oh well, you can fix it. Er, about the map. It's gonna be a series of about 5 cinematics, like COTN or TTOA. The first one has a "done" date of the last day of March. So, by the end of March, the first one will be done.
What I'd like to happen is that you don't release it to the general public until the project is done. That way, it'll be really cool lookin' and people will say: "GOD I WANT THAT SKIN!" And then, we can release it, no worries. Sound ok? Good luck with the fixin's and enjoy your drink!:ggani:
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 02-28-2004, 09:27 PM   #32
X-Vengeance-X
User

X-Vengeance-X has little to show at this moment (0)

I'm nicely mish-mashed on jack daNIELS about now and feeling prettuy good baby YEAH"!
going out soon, got ma spikes on and its all good man all good.

:D :D

i wanna have a look at the 1st portion of this campaign, (the 1st map file u have) when is the projected date for total completion?

I will work on the model whemn i sober up whenever the hell that is!
ROCKIN' ALL OVER THE WORLD! YEA BABY!
Old 02-28-2004, 11:12 PM   #33
-={tWiStÄr}=-
User

-={tWiStÄr}=- is on a distinguished road (20)

vengeance, do you think u could do a model for me? everyone says they cant, but im almost positive its like MUCH easier than this. its right here or at least just look at it. leumas, sorry for kinda asking this on ur thread :////
Old 02-29-2004, 08:04 PM   #34
Leumas
User

Uh, twistar? Not supposed to post your requests in other ppl's posts! Eh, but I'm ok with it, just make a new thread of your own, k?

Vengeance, about that project, I've ALMOST got the terrain done for the first one, and the story, I've made that up, so the STORY is done, just a matter of getting a few more skins, lookin' up some MP3's and doin' the triggers. Look 4 it by the end of march. The projected date for the whole thing...I HAVE NO CLUE. Hopefully each segment will take less than a month, but I got school, karate, track, academic team, and all this other CRAP!! So, anyway...
Old 02-29-2004, 08:46 PM   #35
-={tWiStÄr}=-
User

-={tWiStÄr}=- is on a distinguished road (20)

i made my own thread, no one looked at it. i wanted his attention, should of pmed him lol, but ya
Old 03-04-2004, 03:34 AM   #36
X-Vengeance-X
User

Uh, he rat creature will be awhile as i'm attempting to get used to the new layout of this site. It's all a bit strange and I miss my avatar already : p
Old 03-07-2004, 07:35 PM   #37
Xzarol
User

Xzarol has little to show at this moment (0)

Leumas can't get on right now but he was wondering about the completion of this creature- any new details for it?
Old 03-07-2004, 09:23 PM   #38
Leumas
User

Ello, one and all. Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I got some good news. The project is 1/4 of the way done. If you want to have a look at the incomplete map, download it.
Old 03-07-2004, 09:30 PM   #39
Leumas
User

This is just some old map I made a LONG time ago. It's intended for Zarol to download because I can't send it to him via E-mail. It's 3-players, so if you want to see it, you can play it. It's small enough to play online, and it is sort of a prologue to the Burning Skies Saga. Check it out and don't spam it.
Old 03-09-2004, 01:20 PM   #40
Leumas
User

Well, I've got a lot of work done, and if I hurry, the first chapter of "Burning Skies" should be out within the month. Soon I'm gonna post some screenshots of the incomplete project, but right now I'm about to go to school, so...WHEN I GET HOME! WOOT-A!
Old 03-09-2004, 10:15 PM   #41
X-Vengeance-X
User

hello peeps, the rat creature is still in the same state, i will fix it when i get some time.
Old 03-09-2004, 11:09 PM   #42
Leumas
User

Ok Vengeance. Take your time. BTW, if you have time, look in the cinematic development thingie to see where I am.
Old 03-30-2004, 04:28 PM   #43
X-Vengeance-X
User

Well, my computer is almost how I want it now, it needed a new motherboard gfx card, processor, case and ram. lol
I also had to change to XP so im getting used to that now, ive restored all my modelling apps from my backup discs now so I'm nearly ready to start modelling again, the downside is I have to get a job now to pay for all this stuff, but we'll see. I'll start looking at that rat creature over the next few days, I havent quite gotton used to this new site layout yet ethier. I'll let you know how things go.
Old 03-30-2004, 10:19 PM   #44
Leumas
User

:D Glad to see you got your comp working--sort of. ^_^ Anyway, no need to rush a lot on the rat dude. I'm also trying to get this thing with my new comp set up. (I'm broadcasting from my oldie computer) :\ anyway, good luck with finding a job!
Old 05-09-2005, 04:25 AM   #45
Leumas
User

Here you go, Xzarol. Work on it with pride and X-Lax.
Closed Thread