wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Warcraft III Modding > Artist's Corner > Artist's Discussion and Queries
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2004, 07:43 AM   #16
erwtenpeller
*****istrator

Art Director

Submissions (35)

erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)

Skinning Contest 7 ~ Were-AnimalsConcept art session 3 - Dungeon

entry exccepted, but be aware that kirym is doing this as well, but based on crushing wave :D
Old 02-09-2004, 09:02 AM   #17
erwtenpeller
*****istrator

Art Director

Submissions (35)

erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)

we need another skin for a new hero... i think...

the concept:
Quote:
New concept for spellcaster hero: Nightmare's Incarnate.. (lol might need a better name...)

-Sleep: u know what it does...

-Nightmare: can only be casted on sleeping units: Gives a LOT of damage over time.

-Soothe: (better name needed) Turns a friendly hero into a good sleep. Target sleeps: it cannot attack but rapidly gains health over time.

Dreamworld: Opens a rip into the astral world, creating a small dreamworld. The incarnate controls this dreamworld: any normal units (non-hero) in this area of effect will be under the Incarnate's control. This is a channeling spell. ( if the units leave the dreamworld region, the will return to their former masters.

go wild on this one. the only thing that he needs to be for sure, is ebil and dark. Anyone interested in giving this one a try?
Old 02-09-2004, 08:39 PM   #18
Buttink
User

Buttink is on a distinguished road (10)

dreamworld is imposible wait no it isnt it doesnt invole a time so yah i can do that kick ass....wait does it have a time limit
Old 02-09-2004, 09:31 PM   #19
erwtenpeller
*****istrator

Art Director

Submissions (35)

it is a channeling spell, that targets a target area, and last a certain time.

all units in target area will be under you control, but as soon as they step out of the area, youw ill lose the control again.
Old 02-09-2004, 11:37 PM   #20
TitanRevamped
User

TitanRevamped has little to show at this moment (0)

ill work on the skins, but................... homework..... i got a project due tommorow. ill try maybe if i have time today or maybe tommorrow!
Old 02-11-2004, 04:16 AM   #21
kuramaRoze
User

kuramaRoze is on a distinguished road (10)

http://www.wc3campaigns.com/forums/s...threadid=47406

heres my draft dwarf.

I think, with some touchups, I can pull out my old spellbreaker skin and make it into that darkness one (arent its eyes great? ;) )

http://www.wc3campaigns.com/forums/f...le&file=348&s=

thats the skin. with some recoloring, and a new blade and shield, he could fit it well (use a sansui blade, theyre PimP!)
Old 02-11-2004, 08:19 AM   #22
erwtenpeller
*****istrator

Art Director

Submissions (35)

woh... that spellbreaker guy is awesome! but we're allready using a spellbreaker skin :(, and i really dont want to use another one...

that dwarf is coming along reather good, but i'll post my coments in here as well... for the masses.

Quote:
originally posted by: erwtenpeller
it's very nice, allthough i do have some omments...

i think his skin should be white like the DK's,
his beard should be a lighter tint
i'd prefer the brown on his clothes black, or dark grey.
maybe make the skulls white/blue instead of white/brown?
his weapones should be a loth lighter, like they are made of see-through ice blocks =)

to awnser your other PM... yes, he should be more ebil

like the DK is an undead paladin, this should be the DK of the dwarves kinda... but then with ice...

Lemme just explain the story for this guy again, for all the people that vieuw this thread and dont know

this will be a character for Coastal Conflict,
It's undead Muradin Bronzebeard. The Lich King had him resurrected becouse he needed some strong soldiers to go aid Maiev with the capturing of Illidan, but he didnt want to use his own 'people' so he went out and just gathered some scumbags that died over the years, and sent their resurrected bodies to the fight...
i really like the skulls on his knees, they are kewl

becouse Muradin Died somewhere in northrent, at the frostmourne pedestal, and he has been laying there for quite some time, his body and flesh have been preserver fairly well... but its all frozen stiff. His skills will be pretty much Iced versions of Mountain King skills. his skills still need better names though...
-cold hammer- hurl an hamer that slows and damages enemies.
-ice clap- slow and dmg enemies around you
-freeze- each attack gives a chance to freeze
-cold avatar- like the original one, only a tad weaker, and everyone that attacks him will be greatly slowed.

he will be the slowes moving character of the game...
Old 02-11-2004, 05:24 PM   #23
erwtenpeller
*****istrator

Art Director

Submissions (35)

allrighty, another skin request: Aphrodite!

character info:
Quote:
originally posted in Costal Conflic: Maiev vs Illidan:
-Temptress-
supportive

-passion- heals target units hit points over time...
-charm- flirt with target unit, making him unable to attack the temptress. (if that doesnt work it'll just reduce target units attack, we need some trigger script for this one)
-teleport- teleports the Temptress to target friendly unit or struture.
-Seduce- takes control of target enemy HERO for a short duration.

she needs to be based off the sorc model, and she needs to be like the ultimate babe :D

charactristics:
-she needs to be blonde
-most times she'd got a crown of leafs.
-she should be dressed in seksay white robes.
-she needs to be hot, and kinda arrogant... but hay, thats its a sorc skin hmmm?

i'll see if i can make a reffrence pic, but i'm not really good at seductive poses >.<

anyone interested?
Old 02-12-2004, 12:55 AM   #24
kuramaRoze
User

kuramaRoze is on a distinguished road (10)

I could do some recolor on my harem-dancer-type skin i made, and give it a weapon, for the tempress. In the other case, I can always make a new skin :foot: I might aswell full-time skin for you :P

As for sb, I can get some mdl editing, and a new texture path so you can have both (i have plans on a new weapon and shield, and maybe emitters) to make it look a lot different (maybe even an annim transfer!)

aha! a stroke of brilliance overcame me... geoset it onto a deathknight horse!!!
Old 02-12-2004, 07:40 AM   #25
erwtenpeller
*****istrator

Art Director

Submissions (35)

sounds good... but aphrodite should really be based of the sorc, it should be visible that she's a blood elf sorc. shes just so hot she could get any man, or woman fr that matter. (anhanced with magics... duh). so after a while she got so cocky she renamed herself aphrodite, then illidan spottet her usefullness and recruted her for his leet guard like thingies. so it's really just a blonde blood sorc, with white robes, blond hair, and a leaf crown... i'll post reference soon.
Old 02-12-2004, 11:02 AM   #26
Vig0r
Crabpork

Vig0r has a spectacular aura about (80)Vig0r has a spectacular aura about (80)Vig0r has a spectacular aura about (80)

Send a message via MSN to Vig0r

We REALLY need that apfthrodite skin to be supreme, ultimate babe... why else should we name her after the greek goddes of luuuuuve? :ggani:
Old 02-17-2004, 07:49 PM   #27
Khadhar'phak
User

Khadhar'phak is on a distinguished road (20)

I'm attempting the Nightmare Incarnate. I've done the face and some alpha work.
Old 02-17-2004, 07:59 PM   #28
erwtenpeller
*****istrator

Art Director

Submissions (35)

whhaa!? that face is so cool...

what model are you using!? we need to know cuz it HAS to be a ranged one it cant be mellee... it has to be a caster ya know :D
Old 02-17-2004, 08:01 PM   #29
Khadhar'phak
User

Khadhar'phak is on a distinguished road (20)

umm, it's the dreadlord. Is that a bad thing?
Old 02-17-2004, 08:21 PM   #30
erwtenpeller
*****istrator

Art Director

Submissions (35)

hmm... well... yes, i think it is... a ranged dreadlord looks like crap, and a mellee spellcaster is pure suicide, so yes... that kind of is a problem...

cant u use that face on a furion model? we where kinda aiming for that one.. u think thats doable? that face seems pretty perfect u see...

and hmm.. oh yeah, he should have some greeninsh things somewhere, cuz most of his spell arts are green, but not too much, just some litle touches here and there. that face would be perfect...