wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Warcraft III Modding > Artist's Corner > Artist's Discussion and Queries
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2002, 11:14 AM   #31
BoZo
User

BoZo has little to show at this moment (0)

Yes, u dont have these, Ill zip them and attach them here
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 11-17-2002, 07:03 AM   #32
Thunderhammer

Check out the back of the Warcraft 3 box. You see the catapult? It's being pushed by a peon too. I guess Blizzard made the box a while before the game was released. Personly, I think Bliz should have kept the game like the Alpha. It was getting away from the RTS and moving toward RPS, which is cool. It's a good change of pace. I normally wouldn't complain, and just wait until World of Warcraft, but I am a diehard hater of MMORPG's becuase you have to PAY to PLAY. Bliz is gonna mis out on my business on that stupid idea. No offence to all of you Everquest players out there, it's just my opinion.

Bliz made some big mistakes:gfu:

Old 11-17-2002, 07:07 AM   #33
Dre
Troll anatomy expert

Respected User

Dre will become famous soon enough (43)Dre will become famous soon enough (43)

the ttauren used to be an enslaved "gladiator" or something to fight for the horde. that explains the ball+chain.

My old stuff at DeviantArt: http://arabaey.deviantart.com
Old 11-17-2002, 08:45 AM   #34
FireAarro
User

FireAarro is on a distinguished road (10)

the old dread lord is UGLY, and the abomination is so ugly it's funny. it needs braces :P
Old 11-17-2002, 07:58 PM   #35
RichBurr2
User

RichBurr2 has little to show at this moment (0)

well, apparently this thread isn't dead, but what about the mod that goes with it? I sure as hell hope its still alive!!! I think I have a few decent pics on my hard drive, but I'd have to check.
Old 11-19-2002, 07:45 AM   #36
Triceron
User

Triceron has little to show at this moment (0)

I hated the idea of MMORPG too. I still do. But I'm still gonna play WoW simply because I want that ambient experience, and true quests. I find War3 RPGs to be incredibly fun multiplayer, and I just can't wait to share the experiences with friends with a character I can actually level up. And unlike in Diablo 2, there won't be any needless "Bloody Foothill" runs for exp and hyper-lvling a character from lvl 1 -> 40 in 2 hours.... It'll be an interesting experience to say the least.

Pay per play? I hate the idea, but think of it this way. It's ~$10 a month. Over here, that's the equvilant of 5 rides on public transit. Hmm, 5 rides on the bus for a month or a month of gaming pleasure?.... $10 bucks a month isn't hard to fork out, considering you're getting a total immersive experience in a controlled environment for it. No cheaters, no hackers, no lamers. Well, less anyways.
Old 11-19-2002, 12:15 PM   #37
rodeo
User

rodeo has little to show at this moment (0)

Ever tried to put a new race in the game. They originally planned 6 playable races. So, shouldn't it be fairly easy to add a 5th race?
Anyone got any experience with the 4 races limit?
Old 11-23-2002, 12:14 PM   #38
FireAarro
User

FireAarro is on a distinguished road (10)

what were those other 2 races?
Old 11-23-2002, 07:31 PM   #39
dbgme

i think one of the other planned races was either dwarf, or gnome, or both together. but maybe they couldn't come up with enough basic human units so they added those to it again.

Old 11-24-2002, 02:58 PM   #40
Dark Roll

Quote:
Originally posted by dbgme
i think one of the other planned races was either dwarf, or gnome, or both together. but maybe they couldn't come up with enough basic human units so they added those to it again.

They had enough units for the humans, but they thought it would be beter to have dwarfs (High Elven Windserpent--Giffin Rider)

Old 12-26-2002, 09:08 AM   #41
blank
User

blank has little to show at this moment (0)

please reload that site soon... i never got to see it :(
Old 01-13-2003, 03:20 AM   #42
Rubber Ducky
User

Rubber Ducky has little to show at this moment (0)

Just wait till the summer, the mods will be done by then...
Old 01-18-2003, 02:44 AM   #43
SaborWind
User

SaborWind has little to show at this moment (0)

I cant see the images for some reason:nono: :nono: :nono: :(
Old 01-21-2003, 12:32 AM   #44
DragoonWraith

I like the old Dreadlord much more than the new one. Also, if you look on the back of the war3 box, theres a necropolis where the stuff flowing out is water, not that green stuff (although I personally prefer the green stuff) and the castle looks different...

Old 01-22-2003, 12:13 AM   #45
h0pesfall
User

h0pesfall has little to show at this moment (0)

dude, all the images are broken. fix the links :P
Closed Thread