wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Warcraft III Modding > Artist's Corner > Artist's Discussion and Queries
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2002, 11:25 PM   #1
Angel13
User

Angel13 has little to show at this moment (0)

A quick page I made about old images from the pre-beta days of Warcraft III. Still missing some things (Tauren with ball and chain, Crusader, the human sorceress, etc) but has a fairly good compilation of images I feel.

Click me!
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 09-26-2002, 06:22 AM   #2
garnett125

Im not suer about this,but I think blizzard planned to have teh dwarves as the sixth race. Are you guys going to do this?

Old 09-26-2002, 10:02 AM   #3
Cookie

good, just what sam and I were looking for. Were currentlytrying to recreate the heroes on beasst like the farseer and the Potm . All what is left are the actual details that we couldnt find and you just provided them, thnx!

One problem remaining would be the animation tag but oh well, =)

Old 09-26-2002, 10:08 AM   #4
Triceron
User

Triceron has little to show at this moment (0)

oooh! I love taht page!

Another cool source I like is War3.com's graveyard section. It's pretty tight.

Ph, and if yu can find some, i'd love to see the old Crusader and Ranger pics! As for the ressurection project, I hope you guys DON'T bring back some of the more abstract ultimates such as create Gold Mine and Twilight. I'd still like to see those two heroes riding their respected air units tho, it'd be cool to see the farseer and priestess in the air again.
Old 09-26-2002, 10:09 AM   #5
Cookie

ive seen warcraftIII.net one but they were bad quality.

Btw, you stumbled upon something else that was cut out, the voodoo lounge,in one of those pctures of the shadow hunter. hehe, never knew how it look like but now, thnx

Old 09-26-2002, 08:34 PM   #6
MasterSlowPoke
User

MasterSlowPoke is on a distinguished road (20)

You can find some of this information at Our Site
Old 09-26-2002, 10:40 PM   #7
Angel13
User

Glad you all like it! I'll try to get some Crusader stuff up there, but he's a bit hard to find. Additionally, the Ranger is not included because her model and old hero graphic are all still contained in the retail version.

Incidently, if you all are reeeealy grateful, you'll bring back the old Druid of the Talon for me....*begs*
Old 09-27-2002, 12:42 PM   #8
Aka'lamanaia
User

Aka'lamanaia is on a distinguished road (10)

Twilight?what that spell was?would like to try it:ggani: .but create gold mine spell..that would be needed,but it woould create a gold mine with 12500 gold only thought..could help against ai when run out of money & cant get expansion..
Old 09-27-2002, 01:46 PM   #9
Mr.E
User

Mr.E has little to show at this moment (0)

the old crusader is the now knight... xcept he had glow and the end of his lance was decorated by a flag...
what u should be searching is actually the old knight, wich if im not mistaking resemble the war1 knight, with a flail for weapon
Old 09-27-2002, 02:15 PM   #10
Skyquake
User

Skyquake has little to show at this moment (0)

Twilight = Changes day to night
Create Gold mine = lame -_-
"Tauren with ball and chain" = Minotaur (the weapon is somesort of flail (without a handle??? What was Blizzard thinking? -_-)

Nice collection Angel :gsmile:
Old 09-29-2002, 10:42 AM   #11
RegularNinja

cool, a tauren with a ball and chain would be cool. also the troll hero is cool... i would like to see him in a mod/map *HINT HINT*

twilight ultiamte i remember reading about that, but that was good back then because night elves shadowmeld worked so that they were invisible even while moving, and only became visible when attacking... also create gold mine wouldve been the best ultimate to have, making gold for when you run out, imagine not ever having to expand because you lvled yoru mountain king fsast and good, b00yah!

Old 09-29-2002, 04:13 PM   #12
Lozenge

Quote:
Originally posted by Cookie
ive seen warcraftIII.net one but they were bad quality.

Btw, you stumbled upon something else that was cut out, the voodoo lounge,in one of those pctures of the shadow hunter. hehe, never knew how it look like but now, thnx

hmmmmm, Cookie, isnt that Voodoo Lounge still in the game, but the name is changed to one of the 'Hut' models? i think i remember seeing those. its in Neutral - buildings i think.

Old 09-29-2002, 04:22 PM   #13
Gibberish
User

Gibberish has little to show at this moment (0)

The old DreadLord and Druid of the Talon rock compared to the new ones, are they in that beta to retail mod?
Old 09-29-2002, 04:55 PM   #14
MasterSlowPoke
User

MasterSlowPoke is on a distinguished road (20)

No, they're from the alpha.
Old 09-29-2002, 08:57 PM   #15
Angel13
User

Retail druid of the talon inherited the look of the old Night Elf hero the Arch-Druid (who was dropped).
Closed Thread