wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Warcraft III Modding > Artist's Corner > Artist's Discussion and Queries
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Old 08-19-2008, 11:59 PM   #16
teeaichsee
User

teeaichsee has little to show at this moment (4)

lol id also enjoi this zip if it gets put up ^^
teeaichsee is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 08-21-2008, 07:40 PM   #17
Vestras
User

Project Member: LoC

Submissions (4)

Vestras will become famous soon enough (40)Vestras will become famous soon enough (40)

Bump-iditydityi.
Vestras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 12:23 PM   #18
Kino
User

Submissions (8)

Kino will become famous soon enough (69)Kino will become famous soon enough (69)Kino will become famous soon enough (69)

Dont forget the awsome Facless One Warlock and the other Faceless "Race" models.
Old 08-23-2008, 08:35 AM   #19
Jazradel
Superuser

Submissions (1)

Jazradel has a spectacular aura about (110)Jazradel has a spectacular aura about (110)Jazradel has a spectacular aura about (110)Jazradel has a spectacular aura about (110)

Send a message via AIM to Jazradel Send a message via MSN to Jazradel

To clarify, I have probably over 90% of all Warcraft III models released to the public. I have nearly everything good from wc3search, everything from hiveworkshop, everything from the old warcrafts III campaigns, everything from the new one, nearly everything from campaigncreations, everything from the hubb, and everything from samobds, and lots more I got from asking people and various personal sites.

I don't have ratings on them, so I can't just zip you up the goods ones.

They're sorted like so:
/Doodads/
/Effects/
/Units/Race (race is human, undead, etc)
etc
I'm slowly sorting them out, so Doodads will have complete sub categories next.

I'm very hesitant about zipping them all up not just because of the huge filesize, but because I don't have authors for a lot of them, and some of the models have now been removed from public use.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg res.jpg (226.9 KB, 159 views)

Table:
Jump Map
Point System
Warcraft III Model Archive

W3 Model Archive should be available from https://www.mediafire.com/folder/cd5..._III_Resources, PM me if it doesn't work.

Last edited by Jazradel : 08-23-2008 at 08:41 AM.
Jazradel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 09:34 AM   #20
Vestras
User

Submissions (4)

Vestras will become famous soon enough (40)Vestras will become famous soon enough (40)

Holy shit, that's epic! I think all who downloads this pack needs to thank you, big time.
Old 08-23-2008, 06:38 PM   #21
Kyrbi0
AKA Khyrberos

Submissions (1)

Kyrbi0 is a jewel in the rough (170)Kyrbi0 is a jewel in the rough (170)

Send a message via MSN to Kyrbi0

Woah.

Woah, woah woah...

Woah woah woah woah woah.

Ok, I'm better now.... Woah. :o

~~~

That says "171 MB", not "1.71 MB", doesn't it?
That's like my entire Ominous Horizons information folder (which, I noticed, you also have... Do you have something I didn't?...)

--EDIT--
Just zoomed in on the picture; my mistake, that's 1.71... GB. That's waaay more than my 'download-capacity' right now. If you do follow through, I'm definitely a supporter of "separate zips". :P

Holy cow. Y'know, if you'r custom user title didn't say "Super User", I probably wouldn't believe your claim of 90%. As it is, that's wicked sick. I mean, how in world... The mind boggles.

On second thought, this should really be made into a mega-resource of sorts; instead of just a zip that's sent to some random people who want it. This is too huge for that, methinks.

As for file-size, have you tried .rar's? I think they have a greater compression-sequence-thingy. Or just a few separate zipped folders (like a Doodads folder, Human Units folder, etc etc). Because there's no way this big of a Zip will upload on this website... :/

Woah. And again I say, woah. I wouldn't worry too much about authors; we can just put "Not made by me, compiled by Jazradel" in the credits if need be.

Woah.
=It was brought to my attention recently that the ":P" icon stands for "tongue-sticking out", and not the "smirky half-smile" I was using it for all these years. = Thusly I apologize for any unintentional juvenilization of my messages to anyone so afflicted.=

Last edited by Kyrbi0 : 08-23-2008 at 06:41 PM.
Kyrbi0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 06:45 PM   #22
Rao Dao Zao
www.raodaozao.net

MDL & Resource Moderator

Submissions (27)

Rao Dao Zao has a brilliant future (822)Rao Dao Zao has a brilliant future (822)Rao Dao Zao has a brilliant future (822)Rao Dao Zao has a brilliant future (822)Rao Dao Zao has a brilliant future (822)Rao Dao Zao has a brilliant future (822)Rao Dao Zao has a brilliant future (822)

Approved Map: When the Freedom Slips Away

Send a message via MSN to Rao Dao Zao

Well, if you've got almost everything, then there's probably a few of my old items in there that I'd rather were not perpetuated. If you spot them, I'd thank you to omit them from your uploading.
Old 08-23-2008, 07:49 PM   #23
Kyrbi0
AKA Khyrberos

Submissions (1)

Skeletons in the closet, eh? :P

So were they just that terrible, or what?
=It was brought to my attention recently that the ":P" icon stands for "tongue-sticking out", and not the "smirky half-smile" I was using it for all these years. = Thusly I apologize for any unintentional juvenilization of my messages to anyone so afflicted.=
Old 08-23-2008, 08:07 PM   #24
Dionesiist
User

Submissions (34)

Dionesiist is just really nice (382)Dionesiist is just really nice (382)Dionesiist is just really nice (382)Dionesiist is just really nice (382)Dionesiist is just really nice (382)

No, he just doesn't want people touching his stuff.
Old 08-23-2008, 08:09 PM   #25
Kyrbi0
AKA Khyrberos

Submissions (1)

Not even gonna touch that one... :P
Old 08-24-2008, 03:22 AM   #26
teeaichsee
User

teeaichsee has little to show at this moment (4)

wow deffinately waiting on this one. huge thx for doing this jaz
teeaichsee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 11:44 AM   #27
BrotherDog
User

BrotherDog has little to show at this moment (0)

This sounds very promising. ;;D
The faceless are awesome.
BrotherDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 11:22 AM   #28
Jazradel
Superuser

Submissions (1)

Jazradel has a spectacular aura about (110)Jazradel has a spectacular aura about (110)Jazradel has a spectacular aura about (110)Jazradel has a spectacular aura about (110)

Send a message via AIM to Jazradel Send a message via MSN to Jazradel

That picture was meant to point out that uploading it would be unrealistic.
For many reasons don't expect anything soon.

A. 1.71gb is far above my upload limit. I can upload at probably 10kb/s at best, and that would make my internet unusable. Where would I upload such a large pack at any rate?

B.
Quote:
Well, if you've got almost everything, then there's probably a few of my old items in there that I'd rather were not perpetuated. If you spot them, I'd thank you to omit them from your uploading.
Problem is, there are lots and lots of those. This is my personal archive, not my giant folder full of stuff to share.

C.
Quote:
I wouldn't worry too much about authors; we can just put "Not made by me, compiled by Jazradel" in the credits if need be.
Wouldn't even some close to satisfying the authors.

D. I have countless copywrite violations, models ripped from WoW, Quake, Neverwinter Nights, etc.

E. I don't like releasing such an unorganised and incomplete pack. I haven't updated from samods or that russian site for age and I never got any models off http://cobweb.ecn.purdue.edu/~thelle...sOfTheVoid.htm, or http://krakou57.free.fr/.

And the 90% figure was totally made up, I've just download every good model I've seen since I started world edit for the first time. I know I skipped some bad ones, and I have no doubt there are sites out there I haven't seen.

I'd be much happier taking individual model requests, or particular races.

I attached what Faceless units I have organised, which isn't very many.

Edit: Apparently I won't be attaching the Faceless, I keep on getting a failed message.

Table:
Jump Map
Point System
Warcraft III Model Archive

W3 Model Archive should be available from https://www.mediafire.com/folder/cd5..._III_Resources, PM me if it doesn't work.

Last edited by Jazradel : 08-25-2008 at 11:32 AM.
Jazradel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 12:25 PM   #29
Kyrbi0
AKA Khyrberos

Submissions (1)

Lol...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazradel
I attached what Faceless units I have organised, which isn't very many.

Edit: Apparently I won't be attaching the Faceless, I keep on getting a failed message.

Sorry to laugh at your predicament; it just sounds funny all at once. :P

~~~

Ok then, personal requests being accepted? Since I'm not totally sure of all of what you have, I'll try and be general...

Might I politely ask for:
- Anything to do with Ominous Horizons (in case you have something I don't)
- Anything to do with Unsung Legends (not sure what that is, but projects always intrigue me)
- Any models created off of art by Samwise or Metzen
- and Anything Troll, Forsaken, Naga, Dwarf, Goblin, Nerubian.
- Any custom/modified User Interfaces (esp. Troll-looking ones)
- and Nothing illegal/ripped (I have no need)

~Questions~
Do you have only (mostly) models, or do you also have some soundsets? AIs? SFX?

Last edited by Kyrbi0 : 08-25-2008 at 12:34 PM.
Old 08-25-2008, 05:04 PM   #30
Vestras
User

Submissions (4)

Okay, I need some fx models, mostly;

- Darkness effects.
- Light effects.
- Blood effects.
- Fire effects.