wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Ghost Forums > Map Database
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Old 11-05-2006, 02:26 PM   #136
Kensei
User

Kensei has little to show at this moment (5)

At first, congratualtions to you Mr. Picard to that very entertaining Campaign. Really good (and probably hard) job done.

The only things that bother me is that the creep respawn is too high and there are too many creeps around. Especially at the beginning I died about three or four times and thats very annoying and made me quit this campaign more than once.
About the respawn regulation I would say 25% or at max 50% is more than enough,
Everything beyond this is just frustrating.
Another point I noticed was that the Text when your Heroes speak to eachother is way too fast fading away.
I wasn't able to read it for many of the dialogues.

...and plz. for this or the next Campaign you do, just leave the "Skip Cinematic" Option and let the Players mannually skip it if they want by pressing ESC or somethin' ...

Anyways Picard, nice job done, keep the good work up.
I'm really looking foreward to see the next Episodes and the advancement of the Story...

Last edited by Kensei : 11-05-2006 at 02:28 PM.
Kensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 11-30-2006, 12:02 AM   #137
WILL THE ALMIGHTY
. . .

Submissions (21)

WILL THE ALMIGHTY is just really nice (284)WILL THE ALMIGHTY is just really nice (284)

summing it up:

-too many creeps.
-in my opinion... an ugly irreleastic volcano... i don't knwo I just don,t like the whole "red rocks in the middle of a hole with WAY too many creeps running around" concept.
-the terrain (as in, snow and the ghost city) could be better... its mostly just snow everywhere...
-VERY good story. the is a great campaign! I really can,t wait for whatever is next.

just one more thing: LAG.
[21-10-16] Ash: WILLTHEALMIGHTY, IT IS NOT SAFE OUT THERE, TAKE THIS!
[21-10-16] Ash gives WILL a kitten.

Last edited by WILL THE ALMIGHTY : 11-30-2006 at 12:05 AM.
WILL THE ALMIGHTY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 04:43 PM   #138
Cynxos
User

Cynxos has little to show at this moment (0)

Send a message via MSN to Cynxos

Well there was only one thing anoying on the campagin.... the item combaining!!
It took so much time, and there way to many combanition numbers.. and allmost every one i had in mind didnt work... so it was very anoying and usful at the same time.
Cynxos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 06:40 PM   #139
Kensei
User

It was the same for me on that point.
I just was so bored of trying out again and again wich combination could be working, that I finally opened the whole thing in world edit and took a look on the item stuff.

Another point is that to me the battle at War'Then really seemed impossible and was a way too long. That was the only point in the whole Campaign that I turned 'whosyourdaddy' on.

One last point, don't let your heroes be able to leave a map alone. It turned out for me that a Bug occured where the Ice Princess was doubled.
Don't no if you still know of that or not.

so long...
Old 12-26-2006, 11:59 PM   #140
Chaos Overlord
User

Chaos Overlord has little to show at this moment (0)

Send a message via ICQ to Chaos Overlord Send a message via AIM to Chaos Overlord Send a message via Yahoo to Chaos Overlord

i have a few things to say:

* The creeps respawn way to much and too fast. Even with the low spawn rate its annoying.
* Are the bosses supposed to be REALLY REALLY HARD? They were really unfair. I started on the volcano and killed every single creep in my way and still the demon lrd knocked my @$$ around. Then the dreadlords would of been as bad but I realized that burning shackles is awesome at lvl 4. Otherwise I would have had no chance. Maybe if you do the fountain of health thing the dragons should periodically go attack the two demons. Just a thought.
* The thing near the end of Act 1 where you need to run to the dead city, then to the cabin (which I visited like five times before and wondered what it was for) then run back to the dead city was kind of dumb.

Ok I want this to be coonstructive criticism.... wait it isn't criticism I like this a lot even though I'm only on Act1. Please whatever you do don't take offense.
~ChaosOverlord

Sacreligious made this for me. Bow to it.
Chaos Overlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 08:31 AM   #141
Kensei
User

I found the bosses to be very Challengeing, but not too hard, to deal with. I died about once or twice to the most of them, especially to the Two Dreadlord Brothers but the otherones where ok in, my opinion. I managed to kill the Volcano Revenant with only one pair of Mithril Boots.

BTW:

Wich Item is needed to imbue the Boots?
Haven't found it out yet...

Last edited by Kensei : 12-28-2006 at 08:31 AM.
Kensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 11:34 AM   #142
Cynxos
User

Cynxos has little to show at this moment (0)

Send a message via MSN to Cynxos

Its with the glove's of haste.. it makes it much more effiecient
Cynxos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 03:07 PM   #143
Kensei
User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynxos
Its with the glove's of haste.. it makes it much more effiecient

Yeah, Ok.
Already seen it on the list.

Is there anything the Dragon Eye can be imbued with? Or can it be sold after the Chin'Zon Quests?
Old 01-11-2007, 05:10 PM   #144
Wild
User

Wild has little to show at this moment (3)

Hello....i am a new member here and i was just wondering if the following acts are in progres!
I have played and finished the first act and is withouth a doubt one of the best i have played...except the battle in the dead city to light the fires which is too hard in my opinion...maybe if the attacking undead could not posses your troops it would be more balanced!
Annywayz gr8 campaign overall and i cant w8 for the sequel!
Wild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 03:43 PM   #145
editman
User

editman has little to show at this moment (0)

hey... why can't i download this file??
Quote:
editman, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
that is what it says my account is already activated help me plss anyone
editman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 08:01 PM   #146
Taur
#8 in posting (nolifeftw)

Taur is a jewel in the rough (215)Taur is a jewel in the rough (215)Taur is a jewel in the rough (215)Taur is a jewel in the rough (215)

Use the mirror links, same thing happens for me.
Taur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 11:47 AM   #147
editman
User

editman has little to show at this moment (0)

sorry, i tried the mirror link in dwarf campaign and i can download the campaign><

Last edited by editman : 01-14-2007 at 11:57 AM.
editman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2007, 05:04 PM   #148
LordAmaro
User

LordAmaro has little to show at this moment (0)

Is the part II already released???
LordAmaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 06:02 PM   #149
Esonphy
User

Esonphy has little to show at this moment (0)

Exclamation no download??

when i click the download link i get a site which tells me i dont have permission to acess this site why and what is that??
what i have read sounds nice so id like to see it ingame
if there no way to fix it (what i think is the case) plz mail it to
thx

Last edited by Esonphy : 02-04-2009 at 07:31 PM.
Esonphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 12:30 AM   #150
slo_mo
User

slo_mo has little to show at this moment (0)

Captain Picard!
1st: Your work is awsome! Really, everything!

But now some criticism:

When I left the dead city, I left 3 mercenaries behind, saved, and after finishing the volcano I went back to the dead city. The first time I loaded, they where just there with all my items, especially the wendigo bracer.
BUT the second time I loaded, I went to the dead city and all troops and items were gone!! :-/ so I lost the bracer and one of the lava boots...

2nd: I cannot cary any wood ffs: when I pick it up in the forest or buy any wood at the shop, its just added to my recources. I cannot finish the campaign after playing this addicting campaign for like six hours each day of the last week! Maybe its a too old version!? The filename says NorjHalElvesCampaign.w3n but in the game it says v40....
can you help me out!?

Regards
keep on working on this stuff!
slo_mo is offline   Reply With Quote