wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Warcraft III Modding > Artist's Corner > Art Gallery > 3D graphics > Unique models
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Old 07-05-2007, 10:19 AM   #1
Pheonix-IV
I want you inside me...

Submissions (17)

Pheonix-IV is a jewel in the rough (212)Pheonix-IV is a jewel in the rough (212)Pheonix-IV is a jewel in the rough (212)Pheonix-IV is a jewel in the rough (212)

Default Goblin Profiteer

Click image for larger version

Name:	Profiteer2.jpg
Views:	1770
Size:	191.1 KB
ID:	26956
Goblin Profiteer
Considered insane even by the suicidal Goblin Sappers, Profiteers stand at the forefront of the Trade Princes and their ever expanding empire. Boldly going where no man has gone before and fearlessly sticking their head into the lions mouth, Profiteers will go anywhere and do anything, all in the name of profit and fame.
On the battlefield, they reveal their true prowess. Sporting a number of compact and often highly unstable weaponry, Profiteers can suddenly unleash enough firepower to reduce an entire base to rubble, with no warning at all.
As each weapon individually tailored to suit each Profiteer, one can never be sure exactly what will come out when he starts pressing buttons.

Name:	Igniter.jpg
Views:	542
Size:	71.1 KB
ID:	26978
Clockwerk Igniter
Little more than a hastily modified Clockwerk Goblin strapped to a barrel of high explosives, Clockwerk Igniters are unstable and incredibly dangerous, prone to exploding suddenly for no reason at all.
When built upon the field of combat by a Profiteer, Igniters have mere seconds to reach the enemy before they simply fall to pieces, but the chaos and sheer power of the explosion is more than worth the effort.

Name:	Rig.jpg
Views:	462
Size:	149.8 KB
ID:	27219
Construction Rig
A marvel of Goblin Engineering, the Rig serves as the backbone of the economic empire that holds the Trade Princes upon their thrones. Armed with a variaty of welders and manipulators, the Rig is capable of constructing entire buildings in the blink of an eye. Like the venerable Shredder designs, the Rig is well tested and remarkably stable in construction, although recent prototypes have added the ability to unpack into a powerful tower for colony defence.

-UPDATED-
Animatorated and Partikuled, the Profiteer is good to go!

-UPDATED AGAIN-
Added Clockwerk Igniter pictuar.

-UPDATED ONCE MORE-
Added Rig.

Last edited by Pheonix-IV : 07-18-2007 at 10:11 AM.
Pheonix-IV is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 07-05-2007, 11:07 AM   #2
TDR
♪♫

Modeling & Gallery Moderator

Submissions (84)

TDR has much to be proud of (701)TDR has much to be proud of (701)TDR has much to be proud of (701)TDR has much to be proud of (701)TDR has much to be proud of (701)

Hero Contest #2 - 3rd PlaceConcept art session 6 - Sea dwellersModeling session 3 - Critters

you don't have that avatar anymore, in case you didn't realize :P
Old 07-05-2007, 11:27 AM   #3
Infrisios
User

Infrisios is on a distinguished road (12)

A really nice model, well done!
Infrisios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 11:38 AM   #4
Dionesiist
User

Submissions (34)

Dionesiist is just really nice (382)Dionesiist is just really nice (382)Dionesiist is just really nice (382)Dionesiist is just really nice (382)Dionesiist is just really nice (382)

Maybe the goblin wants you inside him as well :P
Dionesiist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 11:39 AM   #5
Pheonix-IV
I want you inside me...

Submissions (17)

Pheonix-IV is a jewel in the rough (212)Pheonix-IV is a jewel in the rough (212)Pheonix-IV is a jewel in the rough (212)Pheonix-IV is a jewel in the rough (212)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDR
you don't have that avatar anymore, in case you didn't realize :P

I am aware of that :P I just havn't made a new logo yet and i can't use my old one since it's a .psp and i don't have Paint Shop on this computar.
Old 07-05-2007, 04:51 PM   #6
Rinpun
User

Rinpun has little to show at this moment (9)

Awesome back-pack. Other than that, he looks like a modern hill-billy (love the cigar/cigarette add-on)

Warcraft III Compositions
Turret Shooter v3 = Car System = Floating Progress Bar
Web-based Unit Balancer

Miscellaneous Compositions
WTL Navigation Sidebar = PHP/HTML Goth's High

Last edited by Rinpun : 07-05-2007 at 04:52 PM.
Rinpun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 06:02 PM   #7
Whitehorn
SPOON!

Respected User

Submissions (114)

Whitehorn is a name known to all (510)Whitehorn is a name known to all (510)Whitehorn is a name known to all (510)Whitehorn is a name known to all (510)Whitehorn is a name known to all (510)

backpack looks very odd. If you are insistant that you didn't nick those textures, they don't fit this model or warcraft very well. The unwrapping looks bad on the lower half (as if you used a smaller texture space for a larger surface area). Kinda hard to work out what his backpack is.

Nice idea nonetheless, like the hat.

Be excellent to each other.
Whitehorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 06:04 PM   #8
xXm0rpH3usXx
I want my rep back! asap

Submissions (35)

xXm0rpH3usXx is a glorious beacon of light (406)xXm0rpH3usXx is a glorious beacon of light (406)xXm0rpH3usXx is a glorious beacon of light (406)xXm0rpH3usXx is a glorious beacon of light (406)xXm0rpH3usXx is a glorious beacon of light (406)xXm0rpH3usXx is a glorious beacon of light (406)

mice! really, but plz dont add arms, as it would look too much like the normal goblin hero... the tinker i mean...

add something else, like maybe a keyboard in front of him or sumthing...
Old 07-05-2007, 07:23 PM   #9
Craka_J 123
R.I.P. George Carlin

Submissions (6)

Craka_J 123 will become famous soon enough (47)Craka_J 123 will become famous soon enough (47)

Send a message via AIM to Craka_J 123 Send a message via MSN to Craka_J 123 Send a message via Yahoo to Craka_J 123

And he uses a mouse for whip and has a computer monitor on the back of his backpack.
Craka_J 123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 07:57 PM   #10
PenguinEmperor
User

Submissions (1)

PenguinEmperor is on a distinguished road (24)

Why is he waering Platform shoes?

The rest is sweet though.
Old 07-05-2007, 09:23 PM   #11
antihero
Evening Commmmmmmissioner

Project Member: WotTH

Submissions (11)

antihero is a jewel in the rough (238)antihero is a jewel in the rough (238)antihero is a jewel in the rough (238)antihero is a jewel in the rough (238)

Skinning Contest #13 WinnerSkinning contest 2

The backpack is taller than he is, you're gonna need to make him hunch a lot in his animations. Or make a stand animation where he falls over...

The cigar is a nice touch
antihero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 03:50 AM   #12
Rinpun
User

Rinpun has little to show at this moment (9)

I don't know how I missed the fact that he wears platform shoes, but as I look at them, they are ugly. Make them tiny goblin feet/shoes (welding the bottom of the boot to the edge of his feet should work fine).

Warcraft III Compositions
Turret Shooter v3 = Car System = Floating Progress Bar
Web-based Unit Balancer

Miscellaneous Compositions
WTL Navigation Sidebar = PHP/HTML Goth's High
Rinpun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 04:07 AM   #13
Undead_Lives
Shades of Black

Undead_Lives will become famous soon enough (58)Undead_Lives will become famous soon enough (58)

The backpack seems to be extremely detailed while he is not..it stands out a lot.

Other than that, looks cool.

Thanks to SkriK for making the image.
Give rep to people who help you.
Currently taking writing requests.
Undead_Lives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 11:14 PM   #14
erwtenpeller
*****istrator

Art Director

Submissions (35)

erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)

Skinning Contest 7 ~ Were-AnimalsConcept art session 3 - Dungeon

Ever consider the fact that it is actually not all about "looking good"? The big feet on a small creature like this are verry much needed to make them visuible enough in-game to have nicely defined animations. Go take a look at the tinkers feet. Platform shoes also.
Old 07-07-2007, 02:52 AM   #15
Pheonix-IV
I want you inside me...

Submissions (17)

Btw, the backpack is meant to just be a case, like a computer case, made by bolting together random pieces of metal. The texture is stolen from the shredder and i feel it fits what i wanted the pack to look like perfectly.

The arms are also Welders, entirely unlike the Tinkers arms, and they remain 'packed up' like they are now except in a couple of animations rather than waving around in the air, so he won't look like the tinker at all.

Yes, the backpack is huge (it's actually slightly smaller than he is), i felt it fitted better to have a rediculously oversized backpack for this guy, it's supposed to be crammed full of experimental and unstable engineering :P

Plus, you can't see it in this image, but the arm thing has a TON of stuff which unpacks from it in a couple of animations, it turns into a shock cannon, a sort of sword thingy, a giant scissor thingy and all sorts of other insane stuff.