wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Warcraft III Modding > Artist's Corner > Artist's Discussion and Queries
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2004, 02:32 AM   #1
G-Unit Rifleman
User

G-Unit Rifleman has little to show at this moment (0)

I am looking for a 4 or 5 star skinner/modeler. Or one of each. I am working on giving the old baseball 1.3 map a refreshed look. Also, I am planing to give it some gameplay tweaks.

Heres the job. I need skins for baseball players. You can just modify the human peasant. Still the model needs to have a basic baseball jersey. You need to model a batting helmet. You also need to model a baseball bat. Seems like a rock the size of a bowling ball wouldn't go far, so I need someone to model a baseball and skin it aswell. Finaly, I need someone to model the bases.

Anyway, I want someone who has a passion for doing this job. This is a huge project. I need top quality skins. For more information, email chingy00054@yahoo.com

At the end, I will add all new music, announcer voices (keeping the classic harrey carrey one though), and new sound effects. I am also designing a ballpark around the playfield. It will be based on a classic ballpark such as Wrigley in Chicago. Also some game play tweaks will be added. For full info on that msg my email. I will probley need some custom models/skins for the stadium aswell. I will have a 30 second cinema at the beggining panning around the ballpark with the introduction of the game by well known baseball anouncers. (Think any baseball game for the consoles such as PS2 and XBOX)
Anyway, I will be keeping the main gameplay features because I believe it is longlasting and every aspect needs skills to execute properly. This will add longitivity to the game.
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 05-27-2004, 03:58 AM   #2
MantisScreamer
User

MantisScreamer is on a distinguished road (16)

Wrong forum.

-Moved-
Old 05-29-2004, 06:31 PM   #3
G-Unit Rifleman
User

G-Unit Rifleman has little to show at this moment (0)

Thanks for moving it.

I need info on how to get Autodesk Inventor. If you have the info please send it to my email.
Closed Thread