wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Warcraft III Modding > Artist's Corner > Art Gallery > 3D graphics > Unique models
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Old 05-31-2006, 12:16 PM   #16
erwtenpeller
*****istrator

Art Director

Submissions (35)

erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)

Skinning Contest 7 ~ Were-AnimalsConcept art session 3 - Dungeon

anything more humanoid then a panda.
Old 04-10-2007, 05:32 PM   #17
Balnnazar
User

Balnnazar is on a distinguished road (11)

Send a message via MSN to Balnnazar

I like it. i need it with a human head for my map.
Balnnazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 02:11 AM   #18
PenguinEmperor
User

Submissions (1)

PenguinEmperor is on a distinguished road (24)

This is no panda.

Pandaren are STOCKY ans SQUAT. This guy is way too tall. You *could* fix this by enlarging his head and shortening limbs.
PenguinEmperor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 03:35 AM   #19
Pyrogasm
Lackadaisically Absent.

Respected User

Submissions (9)

Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)

Hero Contest - Fourth place

Send a message via ICQ to Pyrogasm Send a message via AIM to Pyrogasm Send a message via MSN to Pyrogasm Send a message via Yahoo to Pyrogasm

Not that it matters that this thread is a year old or anything...
Your spells are mostly ignored because they are not very cool so we aren't very excited to review/approve them, but you are incredibly persistent and won't give us an excuse to graveyard it. That is generally what results in a resource being ignored for a long time.

The Spell Request Thread Done for, unless someone else wants to revive it...
It lasted a damn long time.

Please; Ask for Help Appropriately

Quote:
Originally posted by Kyrbi0
Huh. Almost makes me wish I had a girlfriend, to take advantage of today (wait, no, that's not what I meant... I mean, take advantage of the fact that it is international women's day... gah, never mind).
Quote:
Originally posted by Pyrogasm
Rome may not have been built in a day, but the Romans sure as hell didn't say "look at this great city we built guys!" when they had nothing more than a bit of stone and some cottages.
Pyrogasm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 02:13 AM   #20
PenguinEmperor
User

Submissions (1)

PenguinEmperor is on a distinguished road (24)

Oops. Sorry about revival...

Didnt realize, as poster above me posted recently...
Old 05-12-2007, 02:24 AM   #21
Pyrogasm
Lackadaisically Absent.

Respected User

Submissions (9)

Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)

Send a message via ICQ to Pyrogasm Send a message via AIM to Pyrogasm Send a message via MSN to Pyrogasm Send a message via Yahoo to Pyrogasm

Heh. Just try not to do it again in the future, that's all.
Your spells are mostly ignored because they are not very cool so we aren't very excited to review/approve them, but you are incredibly persistent and won't give us an excuse to graveyard it. That is generally what results in a resource being ignored for a long time.

Quote:
Huh. Almost makes me wish I had a girlfriend, to take advantage of today (wait, no, that's not what I meant... I mean, take advantage of the fact that it is international women's day... gah, never mind).
Quote:
Rome may not have been built in a day, but the Romans sure as hell didn't say "look at this great city we built guys!" when they had nothing more than a bit of stone and some cottages.
Old 05-12-2007, 03:02 AM   #22
WILL THE ALMIGHTY
. . .

Submissions (21)

WILL THE ALMIGHTY is just really nice (284)WILL THE ALMIGHTY is just really nice (284)

Pie-orgasm, any thread in the gallery can be revived any time.
[21-10-16] Ash: WILLTHEALMIGHTY, IT IS NOT SAFE OUT THERE, TAKE THIS!
[21-10-16] Ash gives WILL a kitten.
WILL THE ALMIGHTY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 06:44 AM   #23
Pyrogasm
Lackadaisically Absent.

Respected User

Submissions (9)

Oui, that's true... but I'm sure this thread is past its prime; not exactly some extremely outstanding artwork here.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-12-2007, 11:28 AM   #24
Chriz.
Vast Graphics Animator

Project Leader: WotTH

Submissions (17)

Chriz. has a brilliant future (831)Chriz. has a brilliant future (831)Chriz. has a brilliant future (831)Chriz. has a brilliant future (831)Chriz. has a brilliant future (831)Chriz. has a brilliant future (831)Chriz. has a brilliant future (831)

Hero Contest #2 - 2nd PlaceSkinning Competetion #3 - Elementals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrogasm
not exactly some extremely outstanding artwork here.
Wow, aren't we rude...

No, there is no rule against revival in the gallery, good work or not.
Old 05-12-2007, 07:18 PM   #25
Pyrogasm
Lackadaisically Absent.

Respected User

Submissions (9)

You know what I meant, Chriz.. I just meant that it's not something overly unique like unwirklich's Demon/Panda UI threads or something that Mc! really was proud of and that everyone was crazy about.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-12-2007, 07:32 PM   #26
WILL THE ALMIGHTY
. . .

Submissions (21)

WILL THE ALMIGHTY is just really nice (284)WILL THE ALMIGHTY is just really nice (284)

so?
[21-10-16] Ash: WILLTHEALMIGHTY, IT IS NOT SAFE OUT THERE, TAKE THIS!
[21-10-16] Ash gives WILL a kitten.
WILL THE ALMIGHTY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 07:32 PM   #27
Mordiggian
Death Metal Artist

Submissions (28)

Mordiggian has a spectacular aura about (120)

Send a message via MSN to Mordiggian

If someone has something to say about any piece of art it should not be denied by the age of the post, in my opinion. Since we all post stuff here to get feedback.

OBEY
Click here for some serious groovin' metal!

Mordiggian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 09:35 PM   #28
TDR
♪♫

Modeling & Gallery Moderator

Submissions (84)

TDR has much to be proud of (701)TDR has much to be proud of (701)TDR has much to be proud of (701)TDR has much to be proud of (701)TDR has much to be proud of (701)

Hero Contest #2 - 3rd PlaceConcept art session 6 - Sea dwellersModeling session 3 - Critters

You are all right. Anyone can comment about things posted in the gallery. However, giving suggestions and asking to release something after changing it when the thread is an year old is nothing short of stupid or at least silly.