wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Warcraft III Modding > Project Discussion > Map / Campaign Projects
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Old 01-15-2009, 08:26 PM   #16
Fulla
Evil Overlord

Submissions (3)

Fulla has a spectacular aura about (79)Fulla has a spectacular aura about (79)Fulla has a spectacular aura about (79)

I'd imagine a 'Demolitions' class being more for explosives & traps, or that Pyro class you have.
I'll list a few additional abilities per class

Engineer:
Construct
- Allows you to combine various item parts & components to build turrets/defenses & weapon add-ons/extensions.

Medic:
First Aid
- Heal lost health, pretty straight forward.
Stim
- Inject a friendly unit, increasing his reaction time, movement & attack speed.
Revive
- Revive a dead friendly unit, onto a very low % of health.

Sniper:
Power Shot
- Self buff/preparation, next attack/shot deals double damage.
Marksmanship
- Passively increases range of all weapons. perhaps even reload time.

Last edited by Fulla : 01-15-2009 at 08:27 PM.
Fulla is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 04-06-2009, 01:42 AM   #17
WILL THE ALMIGHTY
. . .

Submissions (21)

WILL THE ALMIGHTY is just really nice (284)WILL THE ALMIGHTY is just really nice (284)

Big update.

Quote:
Changes to the map
-Perk system added. See first post for details.
-Slowed down zombies.
-Fixed a really annoying glitch with the second act
-Updated Act 3 terrain. Its really sexy.
-Added damage/life/energy upgrades. These will probably be replaced with attribute bonus.
[21-10-16] Ash: WILLTHEALMIGHTY, IT IS NOT SAFE OUT THERE, TAKE THIS!
[21-10-16] Ash gives WILL a kitten.
WILL THE ALMIGHTY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 05:49 AM   #18
Cherry-Soap
User

Cherry-Soap has little to show at this moment (8)

The terrain is beautiful. I would still play it even if you removed the entire game except the map.

Especially love those corpse ridden skyscrapers. Very gruesome and that fiery scene resembles Resident Evil which is tad scary.

Good luck :O.

[Edit; Tactician Class? :O. Leads and gives orders? Orders a bomb strike lawl? Motivate! Heals and increases the speed of target xD.]

Last edited by Cherry-Soap : 04-06-2009 at 05:58 AM.
Cherry-Soap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 11:27 PM   #19
Ravanac
User

Ravanac has little to show at this moment (0)

Excellent, Will the Almighty. This is a project that i will surely be contributing to. As a matter of fact, this is great because i have made an Artillery Strike spell and many other modern day ones. Ive also gathered several effects, units, and i have manipulated some to resemble this type of scenario... im sure you will be highly pleased. I am still in the process of organizing tons of data for the pack, if you are interested in the things i will give for this project, please PM me.

Kick ass.
Ravanac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 01:48 AM   #20
jadegolem
User

jadegolem has little to show at this moment (0)

Pyro Abilities Suggestion:
Alchohaul Drench: Drenches the target area in alcohaul, causing any target touching the substance to suffer a longer burn duration. Warning, alchohaul can drench allies.

Oil Path: Drops a patch of oil at the foot of the Pyro every second, lowering his energy count every second until he chooses to plug the hole. Enemies near the oil will burn if the oil is set aflame. Warning, allies touching burning oil will take damage.

Light: Creates a puddle of oil and sets it aflame, causing all nearby oil paths to burn as well. The oil puddle will start out huge but will burn away over time from the flames.

Game Mechanic Suggestion:
Shoot Abilities: Allow the ranged weapon users to shoot their gun instead of using attack. It will allow more freedom in custom abilities such as a Pyro's flame to set aflame oil and alchohaul.
Old 04-12-2009, 10:57 PM   #21
WILL THE ALMIGHTY
. . .

Submissions (21)

WILL THE ALMIGHTY is just really nice (284)WILL THE ALMIGHTY is just really nice (284)

Updated with new screenshots. Don't mind the shitty black borders.
Old 08-14-2009, 11:05 PM   #22
WILL THE ALMIGHTY
. . .

Submissions (21)

Alright, I've released the first test map for those interested. Here is the testing thread.

Could a mod rename this thread "Slaughter City"? Its just the map has changed names. Thanks in advance.
Old 08-14-2009, 11:06 PM   #23
Rising_Dusk
Obscurity, the Art

Projects Director
Project Leader: OD

Submissions (27)

Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)

Hero Contest #3 - 1st PlaceApproved Map: Desert of ExileApproved Map: Advent of the ZenithHero Contest #2 - 1st PlaceHero Contest - Third place>

Send a message via AIM to Rising_Dusk Send a message via MSN to Rising_Dusk

Done.
Old 08-16-2009, 05:20 AM   #24
Fluff
or your money back!

Submissions (1)

Fluff will become famous soon enough (64)Fluff will become famous soon enough (64)Fluff will become famous soon enough (64)

I tested this and one guy with whom I played was able to somehow get 2 heroes of the same type. I forgot to save the replay and I can't give any details on that. When we moved to the second area we killed three (iirc) waves and then a boss was supposed to spawn or something but it never did. Maybe these bugs have been fixed since.
Fluff is offline   Reply With Quote