wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Warcraft III Modding > Artist's Corner > Art Gallery > 3D graphics > Unique models
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Old 10-13-2013, 04:49 PM   #91
RealistKilla
User

RealistKilla has little to show at this moment (0)

OhhHHH WHAT THE FUCK. I had to completely remake my account, and have lost all my posts. I also never saw if any of you guys replied to whatever i said. >_<

I remember saying you guys are welcome on my ventrillo server to chat anything WoW, worldeditor or wc3 related! Info is:

IP: realist.typefrag.com
Port: 4955

Come on and say hi!
RealistKilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 10-13-2013, 06:07 PM   #92
Into The Earth
User

Into The Earth has little to show at this moment (1)

I think this was the most recent pack that had been posted in the thread.
Attached Files
File Type: zip BE Pack 0.9.zip (426.7 KB, 728 views)
Into The Earth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 01:51 PM   #93
TaShadan
User

TaShadan has little to show at this moment (4)

Any news here?
TaShadan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 05:48 AM   #94
sclammerz_25
User

sclammerz_25 has little to show at this moment (0)

It is not release yet?
sclammerz_25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 07:55 AM   #95
sclammerz_25
User

sclammerz_25 has little to show at this moment (0)

Models was great! how about icons?
sclammerz_25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 01:04 AM   #96
JediJoe84
User

JediJoe84 has little to show at this moment (1)

I uploaded the icons I made back on page 6. Sadly this site keeps having issues and deletes recent activity.
JediJoe84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 05:11 PM   #97
SinisterX
User

Submissions (16)

SinisterX is a jewel in the rough (188)SinisterX is a jewel in the rough (188)SinisterX is a jewel in the rough (188)

Man it is really crazy...

Thing is since the last time I was here I think i've gone through 2 PCs.. im not sure If I even have the last model pack I posted.

I guess I could try and dig around my files and see if I can find anything.
SinisterX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 05:51 PM   #98
Anitarf
Procrastination Incarnate

Development Director

Submissions (19)

Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)

2008 Spell olympics - Fire - SilverApproved Map: Old School Alliance TacticsHero Contest #2 - 3rd PlaceSpell making session 2 winner

Wow, you go through PCs faster than this site goes through crashes. :)
Old 10-23-2014, 01:39 AM   #99
Kyrbi0
AKA Khyrberos

Submissions (1)

Kyrbi0 is a jewel in the rough (170)Kyrbi0 is a jewel in the rough (170)

Send a message via MSN to Kyrbi0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediJoe84
I uploaded the icons I made back on page 6. Sadly this site keeps having issues and deletes recent activity.
Really? Like more recently than the last big one? :<

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinisterX
Man it is really crazy...

Thing is since the last time I was here I think i've gone through 2 PCs.. im not sure If I even have the last model pack I posted.

I guess I could try and dig around my files and see if I can find anything.
The Messiah has returned!!

Man. You wouldn't happen to still be modding, would you? : )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitarf
*knocks on wood*
=It was brought to my attention recently that the ":P" icon stands for "tongue-sticking out", and not the "smirky half-smile" I was using it for all these years. = Thusly I apologize for any unintentional juvenilization of my messages to anyone so afflicted.=
Kyrbi0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 01:55 AM   #100
SinisterX
User

Submissions (16)

SinisterX is a jewel in the rough (188)SinisterX is a jewel in the rough (188)SinisterX is a jewel in the rough (188)

Quote:

Hahaha... yeah it's true, Anitarf. But I work in film production, so I always have to keep upgrading my PC ;)

Quote:
The Messiah has returned!!

Man. You wouldn't happen to still be modding, would you? : )

hey Kyrbi0!

I'm not technically still modding, though I do tend to re-edit some stuff every so often.

The good news is that I did find my last model pack. So at least im sure I have the models.. bad news is I think none of my editing tools are working right now. I need to solve this problem one of these days.

If anyone has an icon pack for these, please post it up and i'll see if i can make an all inclusive package.

CHEERS!

Last edited by SinisterX : 10-25-2014 at 01:56 AM.
Old 10-25-2014, 08:44 AM   #101
Anitarf
Procrastination Incarnate

Development Director

Submissions (19)

Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)

2008 Spell olympics - Fire - SilverApproved Map: Old School Alliance TacticsHero Contest #2 - 3rd PlaceSpell making session 2 winner

Quote:
Hahaha... yeah it's true, Anitarf. But I work in film production, so I always have to keep upgrading my PC ;)
I know what you mean, I'm in a similar situation in architecture. I just started this year so I'm still on my first PC but I've already had a situation where I ran out of memory (virtual included) and my program crashed. Next time I work on a big project, I just might have to buy a new laptop.

Anyway, it's good to see you around again.
Old 10-27-2014, 07:46 PM   #102
Merry
User

Merry has little to show at this moment (1)

I have an icon pack, some were made by me, a few by JediJoe84 I believe. Its been a bit.

They're just using Viewer. Also I tinkered with the lumber mill to use different tree skins. So I made an icon for each, if you're wondering whats with the multiples.

Hope this helps. Thanks again for these, they're wonderful.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Icons.zip (276.5 KB, 197 views)

Last edited by Merry : 10-27-2014 at 07:53 PM.
Merry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 08:09 AM   #103
sclammerz
User

sclammerz has little to show at this moment (1)

Yes, You are back. I have waited for this time. I have never thought of this day would happen, Anyways do you have a plan to add more building in your draenei pack?

Last edited by sclammerz : 10-29-2014 at 08:13 AM.
sclammerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 11:31 PM   #104
SinisterX
User

Submissions (16)

Thanks guys,

I'll try and put something together soon. My editing tools are currently not working, so I have to put some time aside to figure that out.

Aside from that, I can't make an official promise... but I have a unit concept art that i've been wanting to make for some time. We shall see if I can make that happen in the next couple of weeks.

cheers!
Old 11-17-2014, 11:53 PM   #105
Kyrbi0
AKA Khyrberos

Submissions (1)

Kyrbi0 is a jewel in the rough (170)Kyrbi0 is a jewel in the rough (170)

Send a message via MSN to Kyrbi0

Quote:
Thanks guys,

I'll try and put something together soon. My editing tools are currently not working, so I have to put some time aside to figure that out.

Aside from that, I can't make an official promise... but I have a unit concept art that i've been wanting to make for some time. We shall see if I can make that happen in the next couple of weeks.

cheers!
Lookin' forward to it. : )

Also, in the absence of your old editing tools, consider looking into some of the newer stuff; in particular, check out Retera's MatrixEater; it's this schweet program this guy hand-crafted to do everything Oinkerwinkle's does... and more (particularly/notably, combining 2 models & keeping/meshing the animations of both). It's still being updated, and he's even put out a series of Youtube videos describing how to use it. Real friendly guy, Retera.
=It was brought to my attention recently that the ":P" icon stands for "tongue-sticking out", and not the "smirky half-smile" I was using it for all these years. = Thusly I apologize for any unintentional juvenilization of my messages to anyone so afflicted.=

Last edited by Kyrbi0 : 11-17-2014 at 11:57 PM.
Kyrbi0 is offline   Reply With Quote