wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Warcraft III Modding > Developer's Corner > Triggers & Scripts
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2003, 03:07 AM   #226
Stinky_Pooh
User

Stinky_Pooh has little to show at this moment (0)

you know what, either ur dumb as hell (i know ur not, if your still working on it, ur makeing a program that will save tile type), or you didn't read my post fully (sorry that i double posted, think i fixed). in any case i made that post BECAUSE it wouldn't take 5 min, just the amount of mouse clicks it would take to change 100 refrences to a unit to a variable would take around 20 min, then u gotta factor in the time that it will take to make everything else based solely on the unit that is casting it, not just a specified unit, there is no way it will take me less than 2-3 hours with testing.

if you can do it in 5 min plz do, and post the spells that can be transfered with 1 trigger and be put on any unit. otherwise, stop spaming in forums telling others that they are spaming, cause my last post DEFINATLY was not spam, it was to help other modders, not to offend aholes that cant admit that they missunderstood some1 the first time... *mutters...* oh yea, and i love your maturity, "im sorry that im a **** head" or something.. real good, what are u 15? fu man
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 01-25-2004, 05:58 PM   #227
s0nne2
User

s0nne2 has little to show at this moment (0)

Well im making a map with custom heros and abilities, and i want to know do i have to make the abilities myself or can i use someone elses, if i can use someone elses how would i use it. if i cant would someone like to help me make my maps and special abilities for my heros. thanks

Well im making a map with custom heros and abilities, and i want to know do i have to make the abilities myself or can i use someone elses, if i can use someone elses how would i use it. if i cant would someone like to help me make my maps and special abilities for my heros. thanks

Old 01-25-2004, 06:18 PM   #228
Xinlitik
User

Xinlitik has little to show at this moment (0)

Do you think repeating your writing multiple times will make people read it? I just ignored it because of that..
Old 01-25-2004, 06:29 PM   #229
ls_freak
User

ls_freak is on a distinguished road (20)

Meh, he's a peasant, he prolly just got impatient and hit the reply button a few to many times. leave him alone :p
Only ever hit reply one, and be sure not to post on any non-stickied (Important) threads that are this old. Most mods won't like that.
Well, you can just take the triggers and stuff from this thread or Lord Vexorians spell thread and then import them... you'll have to copy-and-paste the triggers after the first import, though. Then find the areas you want/need to change (caster unit, damage, duration, whatever) and change them.
In JASS, to find out a unit/spell name (like if it says something like ADEI:humg), then just hit control-D to get a unit's "code," then conrol-D to change it back.
Hope that helps, but you were very vague. Ifyou want help with individual spells, I would first suggest going through the triggers and stuff to learn what they do, looking at tutarials and FAQ's, and attemping some stuff first. Then ask specific questions on specific ideas/spells you need help with, and I'd make your own thread for it.
Old 02-08-2004, 12:59 AM   #230
erwtenpeller
*****istrator

Art Director

Submissions (35)

erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)

Skinning Contest 7 ~ Were-AnimalsConcept art session 3 - Dungeon

definetly can use some of the skills in here for coastal conflict... some great stuffs in here!
Old 02-19-2004, 03:58 AM   #231
Huh
User

Huh has little to show at this moment (0)

Even tho this is a bit old, just thought id post to say you all did a great job! This is a nice collection of spells... FOR ME TO POOP ON!! *snicker*. Jes' jostlin ya, I really like the keeper of souls one tho, i might actually use it :)
Old 03-19-2004, 12:51 AM   #232
Moose-Head_Man
User

Moose-Head_Man has little to show at this moment (0)

here is a palidan daiblo 2 like hero using lots of triggers
it is still in beta but works quite well

hmm won't let me attach it, could you look at my thread atleast in this forum?
Closed Thread