wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Warcraft III Modding > Artist's Corner > Artist's Discussion and Queries
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Old 09-30-2007, 11:24 PM   #1
43berries
User

Submissions (3)

43berries has little to show at this moment (9)

Exclamation Desperate for help

Hey guys, I really do need someone's help making me a model for my map, Unredeemed Tears... Evidently, you know the map's serious because, well it's been worked over and over and updated everyday in the maps/project section named Not Yet Dead (My fault)... Well If someone could just add sound animation to the konstruct minigun tracer model (to the file of eat tree spell) that would be helpful and you will be granted full credit. And also I would need that tracer round to be changed to the colour dark red.
Old 10-01-2007, 05:08 AM   #2
Fluff
or your money back!

Submissions (1)

Fluff will become famous soon enough (64)Fluff will become famous soon enough (64)Fluff will become famous soon enough (64)

I am so confused about what you need. Do you need a model, an animation, or a sound? Sounds are in no way attached to the models. And if someone were to help you, where's this tracer model?
Fluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 10:22 AM   #3
43berries
User

Submissions (3)

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/models/1126/

And I would like to have that model dark red instead of the colour it is and a sound path attached to it of eattree spell, I seen it done here

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/models/2697/
Old 10-01-2007, 03:41 PM   #4
Taylor_Mouse
User

Taylor_Mouse will become famous soon enough (35)Taylor_Mouse will become famous soon enough (35)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLUFF
I am so confused about what you need. Do you need a model, an animation, or a sound? Sounds are in no way attached to the models. And if someone were to help you, where's this tracer model?

+ Slow down, you need the model or another texture,...or ....
Old 10-01-2007, 07:28 PM   #5
43berries
User

Submissions (3)

A model with a sound path attached to it.
Old 10-01-2007, 11:25 PM   #6
43berries
User

Submissions (3)

Also:
The konstruct model of the marine with no weapon. This is needed for my map "Unredeemed Tears" which is in maps/project section of this forum. May someone please edit the animations and the attachment points so he can hold should mounted weapons and fire it. Also this would mean I would need a custom missile launcher attachment unit.

SECOND REQUEST: Please can someone also edit the konstruct marine model to instead holding a two handed rifle, to make both points of arms point inwards when fired to make him seem like he's holding a pistol. Also this would mean someone would need to make a pistol model.

LAST REQUEST: Simply a konstruct marine model's animations replaced by, lets say the villagers so he can attack without no weapons
Old 10-02-2007, 12:24 AM   #7
The Elite
For External Use Only

Submissions (6)

The Elite will become famous soon enough (60)The Elite will become famous soon enough (60)The Elite will become famous soon enough (60)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 43berries
A model with a sound path attached to it.
models dont have sounds attached to it, you need to do some triggering for that
and whats the konstruct marine model, is it an original model from wc3 or is it a model made by someone else (if so, link to it)

Goths are nerds that dress like vampires. -Dominant-Male
Oh, and wc3c wasn't dying back in 2007 and it isn't now. Our secret is simple: you can't kill the undead ... - Vexorian

We're definitely not going to make a G or a PG version of this. It's not PillowfightCraft. - Chris Metzen on the Warcraft Movie
Man, we're considered elitist all over the internet. This makes me feel nice and warm inside. - ghenjis
Please help! I'll provide no information, you must guess! - Whitehorn

Last edited by The Elite : 10-02-2007 at 12:33 AM.
The Elite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 12:50 AM   #8
43berries
User

Submissions (3)

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/models/1139/
Old 10-02-2007, 12:51 AM   #9
43berries
User

Submissions (3)

By the way, that is not true.... You can attach sounds to models. I gave an example already.
Old 10-03-2007, 08:20 PM   #10
unwirklich
insubstantial

Submissions (24)

unwirklich is a splendid one to behold (618)unwirklich is a splendid one to behold (618)unwirklich is a splendid one to behold (618)unwirklich is a splendid one to behold (618)unwirklich is a splendid one to behold (618)unwirklich is a splendid one to behold (618)unwirklich is a splendid one to behold (618)

Skinning Contest 9 ~ BeastmasterSkinning Contest 8 ~ Blood Mage

i dont exactly know how it works, but 43berries is right.
Originally Posted by Unwirklich
do you have any idea how much efford it is to make an interface? i dont just think them into existence in two or five minutes...
but thanks for the positive feedback anyways^^
unwirklich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 08:43 PM   #11
TDR
♪♫

Modeling & Gallery Moderator

Submissions (84)

TDR has much to be proud of (701)TDR has much to be proud of (701)TDR has much to be proud of (701)TDR has much to be proud of (701)TDR has much to be proud of (701)

Hero Contest #2 - 3rd PlaceConcept art session 6 - Sea dwellersModeling session 3 - Critters

Elite, yes you can attach sounds to the model. Sounds like death, spell cast, shoot, etc.
Old 10-03-2007, 10:03 PM   #12
43berries
User

Submissions (3)

Is there anyway anyone can help me here?
Old 10-07-2007, 12:28 AM   #13
43berries
User

Submissions (3)

Exclamation VITAL

Well I don't need the tracer model and the sound attachment models anymore. What I need now is again, a marine model which has a shoulder attachment and animations to fire a shoulder mounted rocket/missile launcher and a realistic missile launcher model:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Javelin3.jpg

That's how it should look like and please may someone also make a RPG-7 shoulder mounted weapon. NOTE that all these weapons should fir the attachment of the shoulder of the requested marine. Also even a mortar team of marines.

LAST REQUEST: A konstruct marine's attachments and animations switched with the villager's and the requested shoulder mounted marine animations and attachment points to a villager, all custom.

Credit will be given.

Last edited by 43berries : 10-07-2007 at 12:29 AM.
43berries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 01:46 AM   #14
43berries
User

Submissions (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 43berries
Well I don't need the tracer model and the sound attachment models anymore. What I need now is again, a marine model which has a shoulder attachment and animations to fire a shoulder mounted rocket/missile launcher and a realistic missile launcher model:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Javelin3.jpg

That's how it should look like and please may someone also make a RPG-7 shoulder mounted weapon. NOTE that all these weapons should fir the attachment of the shoulder of the requested marine. Also even a mortar team of marines.

LAST REQUEST: A konstruct marine's attachments and animations switched with the villager's and the requested shoulder mounted marine animations and attachment points to a villager, all custom.

Credit will be given.

Also need an interface, a simplistic one with dark gray lining at the edges and a filling for the inside of black.

RESPOND

Last edited by 43berries : 10-17-2007 at 01:47 AM.
43berries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 06:58 AM   #15
The Elite
For External Use Only

Submissions (6)

The Elite will become famous soon enough (60)The Elite will become famous soon enough (60)The Elite will become famous soon enough (60)

dont double post, there is an edit button you know and you request too much at once, slow it down

Goths are nerds that dress like vampires. -Dominant-Male
Oh, and wc3c wasn't dying back in 2007 and it isn't now. Our secret is simple: you can't kill the undead ... - Vexorian

We're definitely not going to make a G or a PG version of this. It's not PillowfightCraft. - Chris Metzen on the Warcraft Movie
Man, we're considered elitist all over the internet. This makes me feel nice and warm inside. - ghenjis
Please help! I'll provide no information, you must guess! - Whitehorn
The Elite is offline   Reply With Quote