wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Warcraft III Modding > Developer's Corner > Cinematics
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 02-24-2003, 12:36 AM   #1
Rust3d
User

Rust3d has little to show at this moment (0)

OK this is very very confusing to me, well the question is confusing....butttttttt

ok i dont know if anyof u have played FMVH on b.net, but i can also refer to insatanieus's move (sorry if i spelled it wrong) im trying to figure out how to import a picture so that when the game starts my picture is there...kinda like fading out to a picture, like the scope in ins.'s map, is there a way i can import my own...plz help me!
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 02-24-2003, 03:23 AM   #2
Insaniteus
User

Respected User

Insaniteus is on a distinguished road (11)

Our good friend FM_Drax posted a nice tutorial for this awhile back in Map Development HERE .

PS: My Sniper scope wasn't custom, that's one of the Blizzard made ones.

PSS: My name is spelled Insani (like Insanity) and teus (Latin powerful masculine suffix). Insaniteus.

-Insaniteus-
Old 02-24-2003, 06:42 AM   #3
Amadeus H
User

Amadeus H has little to show at this moment (0)

Cool sig I3lizzard! And COTN is better than Insaniteus cinematic, at least thats what i thought...
Old 02-24-2003, 06:29 PM   #4
Rust3d
User

Rust3d has little to show at this moment (0)

ya COTN was better, but it was a serious map, a serious thing that was made for serisouness....but i gotta give props to my boy Ins. (thats how im gonna do it LOL) HE WAS HELLA CREATIVE I MEAN COMON DID U SEE THE SUPERSAIYAN PART I MY GAH!!!! lol anywayz thanx ins. ur an inspiration, and i hope u guys will like my upcoming map!!! (movie)
Old 02-25-2003, 01:57 AM   #5
pheonix27

harr harr yea.. insaniteus is creative alright... i thought his movie was good but sorta ermm i dunno the word... run on i guess... it goes from a story about an orc... to a sniper.. to a wrestling match... and into dbz.. and then diablo comes in... yea.... i dont like those kinda movies.. but insaniteus has skillz none the less...

Old 02-25-2003, 03:47 AM   #6
DaemonKillar
User

Respected User

Submissions (1)

DaemonKillar has a spectacular aura about (77)DaemonKillar has a spectacular aura about (77)DaemonKillar has a spectacular aura about (77)

Quote:
Originally posted by Amadeus H
Cool sig I3lizzard! And COTN is better than Insaniteus cinematic, at least thats what i thought...

Please try not to make up such comments, I know it's not meant to hurt anyone but it is rather unpleasant... It's only the way you said it. I don't know if it's only me that received the message a little distorted, but I wouldn't really enjoy having my work compared to another like this, without any concrete comments that elaborate the position... anyway I hope you get my point.:ggani:
Closed Thread