wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Ghost Forums > Map Database
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Old 11-19-2008, 04:26 AM   #151
Ignitedstar

RP Section Moderator

Ignitedstar has a spectacular aura about (102)Ignitedstar has a spectacular aura about (102)Ignitedstar has a spectacular aura about (102)Ignitedstar has a spectacular aura about (102)

Send a message via MSN to Ignitedstar Send a message via Yahoo to Ignitedstar

Haha... I guess I'm no good at map reviews, then. Ah well. You can disregard anything I said.
I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal.
If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge,
and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing."

1 Corinthians 13:1-2

Current Works:
None.
Ignitedstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 11-19-2008, 04:39 AM   #152
Rising_Dusk
Obscurity, the Art

Projects Director
Project Leader: OD

Submissions (27)

Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)

Hero Contest #3 - 1st PlaceApproved Map: Desert of ExileApproved Map: Advent of the ZenithHero Contest #2 - 1st PlaceHero Contest - Third place>

Send a message via AIM to Rising_Dusk Send a message via MSN to Rising_Dusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by IgnitedStar
Haha... I guess I'm no good at map reviews, then.
Nah, it's something you've got to work into gradually. :)
Old 11-23-2008, 07:25 AM   #153
Rising_Dusk
Obscurity, the Art

Projects Director

Submissions (27)

Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)

Hero Contest #3 - 1st PlaceApproved Map: Desert of ExileApproved Map: Advent of the ZenithHero Contest #2 - 1st PlaceHero Contest - Third place>

Updated to 'c' to fix some stupid stuff and because I had enough cool things I had previously forgotten to do.
Old 11-23-2008, 07:54 AM   #154
Shade987
User

Submissions (1)

Shade987 is on a distinguished road (19)

Just out of curiosity, why did you make parhelios' attack bounce?
Old 11-23-2008, 08:34 AM   #155
Rising_Dusk
Obscurity, the Art

Projects Director

Submissions (27)

Because it's awesome.
Old 11-23-2008, 09:40 PM   #156
Kwah
Christmassy.

Submissions (4)

Kwah will become famous soon enough (43)Kwah will become famous soon enough (43)

That was easy.

I think the akama (?) model (The one with all the banish), needs a bit of a nerf.
Kwah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 09:49 PM   #157
Rising_Dusk
Obscurity, the Art

Projects Director

Submissions (27)

I actually did weaken him a bit in the 'c' update.
Old 11-23-2008, 09:51 PM   #158
Kwah
Christmassy.

Submissions (4)

Kwah will become famous soon enough (43)Kwah will become famous soon enough (43)

Oh, thanks then. I found that the fact that he could camp behind your towers the thing.
Old 12-07-2008, 10:01 PM   #159
Kwah
Christmassy.

Submissions (4)

This coming up for approval anytime soon?
Old 12-07-2008, 10:32 PM   #160
Rising_Dusk
Obscurity, the Art

Projects Director

Submissions (27)

I'm in no rush, I've been through the process before. :)
Old 12-10-2008, 02:21 PM   #161
Hoernchen
User

Hoernchen is on a distinguished road (10)

This map is better than the vast majority of already approved maps, and yet it has not been approved. Why?
Old 12-10-2008, 03:19 PM   #162
Kino
User

Submissions (8)

Kino will become famous soon enough (69)Kino will become famous soon enough (69)Kino will become famous soon enough (69)

Just a quick question, is Dagurnoth has 5 or more conditions on him and his Damage reducing passive is maxed does he become invulnerable?

Off - Topic.
Quote:
This map is better than the vast majority of already approved maps, and yet it has not been approved. Why

Hoern is that you?
Old 12-10-2008, 03:52 PM   #163
Vestras
User

Project Member: LoC

Submissions (4)

Vestras will become famous soon enough (40)Vestras will become famous soon enough (40)

Spelling mistake.
Cannt --> cannot.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Spell mistake.JPG (98.7 KB, 53 views)
Vestras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 04:36 PM   #164
Rising_Dusk
Obscurity, the Art

Projects Director

Submissions (27)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinorhynkar
Just a quick question, is Dagurnoth has 5 or more conditions on him and his Damage reducing passive is maxed does he become invulnerable?
Yes, he does. He takes 0% damage from all sources.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vestras
Cannt --> cannot.
Spelling mistake noted and fixed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KuLt.G_Hoernch
This map is better than the vast majority of already approved maps, and yet it has not been approved. Why?
It's okay, I know how these things work, it takes time. :)
Old 12-10-2008, 05:14 PM   #165
Captain Griffen
Dread Lord of the Cookies

Content Director

Submissions (2)

Captain Griffen is a glorious beacon of light (497)Captain Griffen is a glorious beacon of light (497)Captain Griffen is a glorious beacon of light (497)Captain Griffen is a glorious beacon of light (497)Captain Griffen is a glorious beacon of light (497)

Approved Map: Warlords[Quicksilver #2] - 1st Place

Quote:

I do believe it needs just an admin approval right?

When I tested it, it was more than high enough quality, but I had primarily balance concerns that were quite evident in that version (due to heroes being changed a lot at the time). I'll be testing again within 2 weeks most likely.
Quote:
[13:32] <Akolyt0r> hmm.. stil i want to have some unused women
Captain Griffen is offline   Reply With Quote