wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Ghost Forums > Map Database
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Old 02-10-2009, 02:04 PM   #166
JCarrill0
User

JCarrill0 has little to show at this moment (0)

need any beta testers for 3.0?
Old 02-10-2009, 02:15 PM   #167
Rising_Dusk
Obscurity, the Art

Projects Director
Project Leader: OD

Submissions (27)

Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)

Hero Contest #3 - 1st PlaceApproved Map: Desert of ExileApproved Map: Advent of the ZenithHero Contest #2 - 1st PlaceHero Contest - Third place>

Send a message via AIM to Rising_Dusk Send a message via MSN to Rising_Dusk

I've got a clan filled with them when beta testing time rolls around, but if I need anymore, I know where to go. :)
Old 03-06-2009, 06:57 PM   #168
Lord.DarthVader
User

Lord.DarthVader has little to show at this moment (0)

This map is nice but. Whats wrong for me?

-Invisible shop (Panda) in mini map is sux when play with new ppls. (all sey no shops and leaves. ;( )
-Two bad colors green and brown are bad in battlefield because hard find everything. Why not blue and red?
- For me playable map size is too big. Why no teleports?

Samurai Legends Map Player

Lord.DarthVader - Northrend (Europe) - Poland

Sorry for bad English! Im not learned It in school. :(

Last edited by Lord.DarthVader : 03-06-2009 at 07:18 PM.
Lord.DarthVader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 07:20 PM   #169
Rising_Dusk
Obscurity, the Art

Projects Director

Submissions (27)

Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)

Hero Contest #3 - 1st PlaceApproved Map: Desert of ExileApproved Map: Advent of the ZenithHero Contest #2 - 1st PlaceHero Contest - Third place>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord.DarthVader
-Invisible shop (Panda) in mini map is sux when play with new ppls. (all sey no shops and leaves. ;( )
This has already been dealt with for 3.00. I recognize it as a problem in the current version.
Quote:
-Two bad colours green and brown are bad in battlefield because hard find everything.
I use red/teal/black player colors, personally. This is a matter of preference, though, I don't have a hard time seeing brown and light green given the colors.
Quote:
- For me playable map size is too big.
Sorry then.
Old 04-24-2009, 04:12 AM   #170
waaaks
User

waaaks is on a distinguished road (12)

go AotZ v3.0!!
a really great map, i cant find this greater or lesser than AoM

what i want to see in AotZ v3.0
-new item system concept (replacing old blizzard item concept in a new fashion)
-faster loading time
-more heroes
Old 04-24-2009, 08:45 PM   #171
Rising_Dusk
Obscurity, the Art

Projects Director

Submissions (27)

Actually, all of those things will be in Aot3.
Old 04-24-2009, 08:55 PM   #172
Karawasa
Element Tower Defense

Submissions (2)

Karawasa has a spectacular aura about (78)Karawasa has a spectacular aura about (78)Karawasa has a spectacular aura about (78)

Approved Map: Tropical TagApproved Map: Element TD

Send a message via AIM to Karawasa Send a message via MSN to Karawasa

Sounds like AotZ is going to be the shit.

Element Tower Defense - Premier WC3 Custom Game
Karawasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 10:47 AM   #173
userdie
User

userdie has little to show at this moment (0)

i have been playing this map many times and i was wondering one thing. where did you get the storyline for this? id love to read the whole story =D
userdie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 04:37 PM   #174
Rising_Dusk
Obscurity, the Art

Projects Director

Submissions (27)

I have designed the storyline over the past decade and own the copyright for it, eventually I'll write a book or something is the plan.
Old 06-04-2009, 11:31 AM   #175
DanThanh
User

Submissions (1)

DanThanh has little to show at this moment (7)

Send a message via Yahoo to DanThanh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising_Dusk
I have designed the storyline over the past decade and own the copyright for it, eventually I'll write a book or something is the plan.

Nice, we are waiting for it
I love your maps, they are neat, strategic and fast !
DanThanh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 08:13 PM   #176
Karawasa
Element Tower Defense

Submissions (2)

Karawasa has a spectacular aura about (78)Karawasa has a spectacular aura about (78)Karawasa has a spectacular aura about (78)

Approved Map: Tropical TagApproved Map: Element TD

Send a message via AIM to Karawasa Send a message via MSN to Karawasa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising_Dusk

That's pretty impressive actually.

Element Tower Defense - Premier WC3 Custom Game
Karawasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 06:23 PM   #177
Rising_Dusk
Obscurity, the Art

Projects Director

Submissions (27)

v2.03 released to comply with patch 1.24 and higher.
Old 08-04-2009, 06:46 PM   #178
2-P
la la la

Terrain Moderator

Submissions (14)

2-P is a glorious beacon of light (425)2-P is a glorious beacon of light (425)2-P is a glorious beacon of light (425)

Hell, it's about time. ;)
2-P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 06:58 AM   #179
The-Cata
User

The-Cata has little to show at this moment (4)

AotZ 2.03 is crashing, still can't pin down why. It seems to happen randomly and for no apparent reason. I'll keep looking.
The-Cata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 07:12 AM   #180
Rising_Dusk
Obscurity, the Art

Projects Director

Submissions (27)

Yes, it has to do with some of the storage madness I had to whip up to handle the lack of unsafe typecasting the previous version did. I'm constantly looking for ways around this, but with Blizzard's latest patch, prospects are grim.