wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Warcraft III Modding > Artist's Corner > Concept Art / Fan Art
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2004, 05:17 AM   #16
`deathlegionare

Submissions (5)

`deathlegionare will become famous soon enough (46)`deathlegionare will become famous soon enough (46)

Send a message via AIM to `deathlegionare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon_Lunatic
I do this because people don't seem to look at my gallery, I get more crits and comments here.

heh, thats what i started to do, but then yea... comments here and there

i think im gonna start stick to my gallery and stop doing sketch dumps like what Oz, said. yea, it is a way to catch attention but i think only once works. heh.

its really tempting to say something about Kam's post, making him look bad, but then i wont.
Old 06-15-2004, 08:34 AM   #17
Moon_Lunatic
User

Respected User

Moon_Lunatic is on a distinguished road (10)

Well, phase two begins.
I redid the clockwork golemn, kinda changed the general idea.
Zoom (requires log in)
Ahhh, a sweet little girl with stiched together limbs and a blade, how cute.
Zoom (requires log in)
A different look at elves? I don't know this guy is weird, but pretty cool. He's green btw.
Zoom (requires log in)
These two are that which girl that Jerre Khan grew, she's cool. A little too cool.
Zoom (requires log in)
Zoom (requires log in)
The Dirge of Doom!!! That's some energy sword whips thing.
Zoom (requires log in)
Some Dragon, and an assassin with a kusari gama.
Zoom (requires log in)
A City of Heroes comic thing I did. Tights are skulls slang for super hero. Yeah, don't comment on the car, anyone... especially if you don't comment on anything else...
Zoom (requires log in)
That guy from the comic scratching his rock fists.
Zoom (requires log in)
My CoH character, can't remember her name though....
Zoom (requires log in)
Old 06-15-2004, 08:08 PM   #18
Candy_Warlock
Hottie

Submissions (3)

Candy_Warlock is a jewel in the rough (215)Candy_Warlock is a jewel in the rough (215)Candy_Warlock is a jewel in the rough (215)Candy_Warlock is a jewel in the rough (215)

Concept art session 2 - Battledroids

That golem looks weird but ur lil comic strip is very nice so is the dragon and that assasin very nice pose.
Since when do u abuse me icbm? the only thing I saw you do was... err... dunt remember... anyhow Lord's age is still pondering my thoughts... but I can't ask him on mIRC since of the vb3 fucks with my java so I can't chat on wc3c.
As for this sketch dumping madness... you should first attach in your gallery and linkem here. So when this thread goes poof! the pics are still in your gallery. We should be able to make lil "Look at this and go to my gallery" threads since if not we will just be updating our galleries with no one to look at the new stuff. But it might take alot of space...
I dont get alot of attention, my deviant gallery gets more crits than my wc3c one... and you know deviantart... -.-
Old 06-16-2004, 06:43 AM   #19
AlexBS
User

AlexBS has little to show at this moment (0)

awesome! you finally did the clockwork golem!! looks great, but a little... insubstantial?
Old 06-18-2004, 01:23 AM   #20
Lord_Derrag
User

Lord_Derrag has little to show at this moment (0)

^_^ Jesum crow u are mad good at drawing!!(hah i said mad good)Anyway my only complaint what so ever is that some of the male charachters faces look a little to...pointy,yes too pointy,but i have noticed u made improvements from the top of the page to the bottom.Your work is very impressive.For this the alchahol companies should salute u!!
Old 06-18-2004, 02:41 AM   #21
Moon_Lunatic
User

Respected User

Moon_Lunatic is on a distinguished road (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Derrag
^_^ Jesum crow u are mad good at drawing!!(hah i said mad good)Anyway my only complaint what so ever is that some of the male charachters faces look a little to...pointy,yes too pointy,but i have noticed u made improvements from the top of the page to the bottom.Your work is very impressive.For this the alchahol companies should salute u!!

Well thanks, a lot. It's always good to be saluted!
Closed Thread