wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Resources > Tools
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Old 03-07-2011, 11:26 AM   #1876
Deaod
User

Submissions (11)

Deaod is a jewel in the rough (192)Deaod is a jewel in the rough (192)Deaod is a jewel in the rough (192)

Here.
Old 03-07-2011, 12:03 PM   #1877
deolrin
Tas'dingo!

Submissions (13)

deolrin is a jewel in the rough (167)deolrin is a jewel in the rough (167)

Send a message via MSN to deolrin

Oh, wow, thanks!
It seems like it works. :)
Thanks a lot!

~Gladiator, Sacred
deolrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 06:40 AM   #1878
Chomtana
User

Chomtana has little to show at this moment (0)

Why it hack to register the native function to warcraft and the map will have bug

the bug is this:

Quote:
This application has enciuntered a critical error

FATAL ERROR!

Program: e:\warcraft iii\war3.exe
Expection: 0xC0000005 (ACCESS_VIOLATION) at 001B:6F2DD1F8

The instruction at '0x6F2DD1F8' referenced memory at '0x00000030' The memory could not be read

Press OK to terminate the application

Last edited by Chomtana : 05-12-2011 at 06:40 AM.
Chomtana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 09:30 AM   #1879
Bribe
User

Submissions (1)

Bribe will become famous soon enough (30)Bribe will become famous soon enough (30)

Send a message via AIM to Bribe

Did you run the process as administrator?
Bribe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 05:31 AM   #1880
Chomtana
User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bribe
Did you run the process as administrator?

i run it as normal user

in this time it error on 2 map.

frist map: cannot read native function
second map: cannot read map script
Old 05-14-2011, 01:32 PM   #1881
Bribe
User

Submissions (1)

Bribe will become famous soon enough (30)Bribe will become famous soon enough (30)

Send a message via AIM to Bribe

1. Delete your WEInfinity stuff as that will likely cause conflict.

2. Then right-click on the NewGen program and select "Run as Administrator".

3. If that doesn't work, reinstall NewGen and perhaps WarCraft III, then go back to step 2.
Bribe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 11:17 AM   #1882
Chomtana
User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bribe
1. Delete your WEInfinity stuff as that will likely cause conflict.

2. Then right-click on the NewGen program and select "Run as Administrator".

3. If that doesn't work, reinstall NewGen and perhaps WarCraft III, then go back to step 2.

no,the newgen is work but the fatal error it is cause war3.exe not newgen (It will hack the script in the map.and it will hack the warcraft to read the map script.amd the warcraft can't read this script.)
i see this time it can hack registry key ^^"

Warcraft patch: 1.26a (i am download for thaicyberupload.com)

Last edited by Chomtana : 05-15-2011 at 11:49 AM.
Old 05-15-2011, 11:41 AM   #1883
Chomtana
User

And i need how to fix visaul studio just in time debug when i hit test map button

Last edited by Chomtana : 05-15-2011 at 11:41 AM.
Old 05-20-2011, 02:05 PM   #1884
shilo
User

shilo has little to show at this moment (0)

Sorry im a newbie...pc newbie.idont even know what vjass or jass means ^_^. no jass no vjass knowledge. but im trying to decipher vjass and jass..so, i this have a problem. i have followed the OppiCam instructions of Oppossum and it says that i need this newgen pack thing. i already Downloaded this Pack and i have a problem whenever i do TESTMAPS.....A command prompt like thing that shows up for 0.01 seconds :D then nothing happens.. i already save it before testing but it doesnt even go to the LOADING part..like the normal world editor. in short,, warcraft3 doesnt opens. and whenever i open my edited map saved in this newgen thing in the normal word editor it doesnt loads and goes straightly to warcraft menu. and also im experiencing after validating scripts ..an error (1 error) which doesnt happen in normal editor. anyone can help? i really dont remember the error but its in trigger. :D hope u understand me. i reall suck at englesh ;)
shilo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 08:20 PM   #1885
Anitarf
Procrastination Incarnate

Development Director

Submissions (19)

Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)

2008 Spell olympics - Fire - SilverApproved Map: Old School Alliance TacticsHero Contest #2 - 3rd PlaceSpell making session 2 winner

Quote:
and whenever i open my edited map saved in this newgen thing in the normal word editor it doesnt loads and goes straightly to warcraft menu.
Wait, do you mean you try to open it in the normal world editor or normal warcraft (since you say it goes back to the main menu, which is not something the editor has)? Have you tried disabling "Reinventing the Craft" (one of the menus at the top of the newgen editor)? Also, please tell us what error you get when validating the script (also, when does this validation happen? Is this when you save the map?). Also, first try saving and testing a blank map before moving on to maps with vJass code in them.
Old 05-21-2011, 01:15 AM   #1886
Fledermaus
default string

Submissions (1)

Fledermaus is a jewel in the rough (194)Fledermaus is a jewel in the rough (194)Fledermaus is a jewel in the rough (194)

Send a message via MSN to Fledermaus

The test map button doesn't work if it has to save before testing. So you should save and then use the test map button.
Fledermaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 01:30 AM   #1887
shilo
User

shilo has little to show at this moment (0)

Yeah, it goes back to single player, campainge, quit etc's...

About the Error: it shows up after the progress of the doodads, units, triggers, etc. of map in the newgen. its says.. "Found Error" then something like #$%^&*&^#@@#$%^&* not really like that tho.. but its a LONG unknown letters......

--------------------------------
Reinventing the map is disabled now and test map is working and no error was found. thanks bro,,,, but i can't stilll open my map. it goes to straigth again to single player, quit, etc.. what should i do? im just trying to copy the Oppicam of Oppossum's ThirdPersonCam and the ActivateThirdPersonCam.?

----------------------------------

i dont know how to quote... but this is for Fledermaus

uhh yes,, i didnt "save map as" just the "save map" but still the same..... i already did disabling reinventing craft and now it works. but still.. my map is not working i already tried it in an empty map with the Oppicamthirdperson trigger but i still cant open it,....

Sorry for the DOUBLE POST. IM REALLY SORRY :D.. my internet really suck. costs P60 per day :D heheheh

Last edited by shilo : 05-21-2011 at 02:10 AM.
shilo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 09:30 AM   #1888
deolrin
Tas'dingo!

Submissions (13)

You have an old version of JassHelper.

~Gladiator, Sacred
Old 05-21-2011, 09:40 AM   #1889
Anitarf
Procrastination Incarnate

Development Director

Submissions (19)

Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)

2008 Spell olympics - Fire - SilverApproved Map: Old School Alliance TacticsHero Contest #2 - 3rd PlaceSpell making session 2 winner

You mean you can't open the map with WC3?

Okay, step 1, try first making an empty map. Save it, then click "test map". If it works, move to the next step.

Step 2, copy the oppicam code to your map. Start with just the ThirdPersonCam library, make a trigger in the trigger editor, convert it to custom text, then copy&paste the library into it. Try saving the map again. If there are no errors reported while saving, move to step 3.

Step 3, test the map immediately after saving it. It should work.

Now, when you try this, if you get an error, please clearly tell us in which step did the error occur and what happened. Right now it is not entirely clear from your posts how far you managed to get before the first error happens, so I can't really tell what the problem could be, so please follow these steps and report in more detail the first error you encounter and in which step does it occur.

Edit: if what deolrin says is the problem, then you need to get the latest version of JassHelper and update the one in your NewGen with it. The problem here is that the latest NewGen pack is pretty old, so it doesn't contain the latest JassHelper (which is the part of NewGen responsible for compiling vJass). It is fairly easy to update the JassHelper, just replace some files in the NewGen JassHelper folder with the new files that you get when you download the latest JassHelper. The instructions in the thread and the JassHelper readme tell you which files to replace.

Last edited by Anitarf : 05-21-2011 at 09:46 AM.
Anitarf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 09:49 AM   #1890
deolrin
Tas'dingo!

Submissions (13)

Also, I suggest you to save it twice. This seems to fix most errors for me.

~Gladiator, Sacred