wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Ghost Forums > Map Database
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Old 01-25-2008, 04:03 PM   #76
cohadar
master of fugue

Submissions (5)

cohadar is just really nice (250)cohadar is just really nice (250)cohadar is just really nice (250)cohadar is just really nice (250)cohadar is just really nice (250)

That flesh golem thing sounds like a not-MUI problem...
Old 01-25-2008, 08:55 PM   #77
Karawasa
Element Tower Defense

Submissions (2)

Karawasa has a spectacular aura about (78)Karawasa has a spectacular aura about (78)Karawasa has a spectacular aura about (78)

Approved Map: Tropical TagApproved Map: Element TD

Send a message via AIM to Karawasa Send a message via MSN to Karawasa

@Jitse: Did you have Well Towers? Well Towers cast Bloodlust, and even though the scale value modification is set to none, it still messes up the size of the golems.

Element Tower Defense - Premier WC3 Custom Game
Karawasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 10:51 PM   #78
cohadar
master of fugue

Submissions (5)

cohadar is just really nice (250)cohadar is just really nice (250)cohadar is just really nice (250)cohadar is just really nice (250)cohadar is just really nice (250)

Bloodlust on towers...
Old 01-26-2008, 01:36 AM   #79
Malf
I LIKE PIZZA! | >

Submissions (2)

Malf has a spectacular aura about (92)Malf has a spectacular aura about (92)Malf has a spectacular aura about (92)Malf has a spectacular aura about (92)

Send a message via AIM to Malf

You can use Unholy Frenzy.
Old 01-26-2008, 12:48 PM   #80
Jitse
User

Jitse has little to show at this moment (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karawasa
@Jitse: Did you have Well Towers? Well Towers cast Bloodlust, and even though the scale value modification is set to none, it still messes up the size of the golems.
Yes I used Well Towers. And I think that was probably why I felt as if it were the enchantments, probably the Well Towers.
Jitse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 08:44 PM   #81
Karawasa
Element Tower Defense

Submissions (2)

Karawasa has a spectacular aura about (78)Karawasa has a spectacular aura about (78)Karawasa has a spectacular aura about (78)

Wanted to let you guys know that the site http://www.eletd.com has been updated to reflect 4.0. Check out the dual/triple tower pages to see all the new towers.

Old 09-18-2008, 09:31 PM   #83
Karawasa
Element Tower Defense

Submissions (2)

Dropping in to say that this project is far from dead. We are in a private beta cycle that will end with the 4.0 release.

A lot of significant changes have been made: very dramatic balance changes both macro(this alone will make the game feel a lot different) and micro, tower redesigns/remakes, lot of code optimization for smoother performance, redesigned game mode and a new one(or possibly two), and other gameplay additions(like having interest counter viewable in title with multiboard closed).

I can't stress enough that Element TD 4.0 PB is just that, a public beta. If you thought 4.0 PB was a successful successor to 3.0, then you ain't seen nothing yet.

Last edited by Karawasa : 09-18-2008 at 09:35 PM.
Old 09-19-2008, 03:37 PM   #84
Balnnazar
User

Balnnazar is on a distinguished road (11)

Send a message via MSN to Balnnazar

this still alive! :D
Balnnazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 09:51 AM   #85
Karawasa
Element Tower Defense

Submissions (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balnnazar
this still alive! :D

Yes, and coming to you soon...

Last edited by Karawasa : 12-17-2008 at 09:51 AM.
Old 12-17-2008, 04:53 PM   #86
Balnnazar
User

Balnnazar is on a distinguished road (11)

Send a message via MSN to Balnnazar

YAAAAA-AAAY! :D

I realy love this map. (the first map i played when i started to use bnet :D )
Balnnazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 01:07 AM   #87
Karawasa
Element Tower Defense

Submissions (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balnnazar
YAAAAA-AAAY! :D

I realy love this map. (the first map i played when i started to use bnet :D )

Glad to hear it, and thank you for waiting. I'll be following the "release early, release often" philosophy for 4.1, 4.2 etc..

We have a ton of things planned that will revolve around the 4.0 release, and until now a good portion of them have been up in the air. However, I can safely say now with 99.9% assurance that all of them will be working out. This was intentionally left vague, the only thing I can assure with absolute certainty is that QPAD will be producing a limited edition Element TD mousepad with the 4.0 release loadscreen image, a significantly improved version of the 3.0 one (attached below).

PS: (cohadar )
Attached Images
File Type: jpg originalETD.jpg (1.01 MB, 49 views)

Last edited by Karawasa : 12-18-2008 at 01:18 AM.
Old 12-31-2008, 08:25 AM   #88
Karawasa
Element Tower Defense

Submissions (2)

We will not be able to release 4.0 by the end of the year. I know this comes as a disappointment, but sure enough 4.0 will come soon. To be fair though, I'll explain some of the things causing delay. This alone is a teaser, but there is more.

1. Balance. With 4.0 release we are aiming for a much better state of balance. The balance of the builds (4-5-6 element combinations) and towers has been scrutinized in much more depth than previous versions. Currently we are wrapping up discussion regarding macro and game difficulty balance. After implementation, a short period for testing and tweaking.

2. Draft Pick. This is a new mode for the 4.0 release. Some of the delay is related to implementing this mode. DP is a mode designed to favor strategy over micro. It consists of three rounds of voting that determine the game. The first is a dual elimination round. Players vote on duals to eliminate, and the top five are removed from the game. The second is a triple elimination round. In this round the top seven triples are removed from the game. Finally, the element picking begins. One by one players pick elements to be in play, with a total of 14-16 picks. This mode is close to finished (I hope), and testing of it will begin shortly.

3. League Bot. Modifications to the map code are needed to allow collection of game data from the bot. Data collection is critical to have done before the release, so that the league itself can be built after the release. The league will be be accessible to anyone since the bot hosts the game for you. The bot will score your multiplayer games based on various variables. The league data will be accessible from both the clan channel and the website. The modifications to the game itself needed prior to the release should not (hopefully) delay things further than these other items.

4. Store. With the 4.0 release comes the launch of the official Element TD store. To start, custom designed mousepads (QPAD) with the 4.0 loadscreen image will be available from the store. Based on community feedback, more products such as posters, t-shirts etc. may also be offered in the future. Payment options will be Paypal and Google Checkout.

5. Sponsorship. Courtesy of QPAD, we will have mousepads as prizes to offer for tournament and contest (video, writing etc.) winners. In the future, prizes will expand to include new products offered in the store.

While I unfortunately cannot give an exact release date, I will say that an early January release is within reason. Rest assured that we are working hard and that there is much to look forward to.

Old 12-31-2008, 12:59 PM   #89
emjlr3
Rehabbing

Submissions (14)

emjlr3 is a jewel in the rough (151)emjlr3 is a jewel in the rough (151)

Mapping Contest First Place

Send a message via AIM to emjlr3 Send a message via MSN to emjlr3

how goes implementing my draft pick script?
Old 04-23-2009, 02:30 AM   #90
Karawasa
Element Tower Defense

Submissions (2)

The wait is finally over. Get the 4.0 now!