wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Warcraft III Modding > Developer's Corner > Warcraft Editing Tools
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Old 08-29-2003, 09:53 PM   #16
PitzerMike
Alcopops

Tools & Tutorials Moderator

Submissions (12)

PitzerMike is a splendid one to behold (643)PitzerMike is a splendid one to behold (643)PitzerMike is a splendid one to behold (643)PitzerMike is a splendid one to behold (643)

Approved Map: Pitzer's Minesweeper

But this shouldn't be a big problem to adapt that window name you're talking about to other language versions.
Might Stoned-Stoopid be willing to look into it?
I'd appreciate that..
Old 08-30-2003, 01:36 AM   #17
DaKaN
AKA - Vexsin

DaKaN will become famous soon enough (54)DaKaN will become famous soon enough (54)

Send a message via AIM to DaKaN Send a message via MSN to DaKaN

Extract the worldeditorstrings.txt (for any launguage)

open it up, the first line is the editor name, change it to the english name of the editor put it in your wc3 dir under the folder UI\ problem solved
Old 08-30-2003, 03:12 AM   #18
PitzerMike
Alcopops

Submissions (12)

PitzerMike is a splendid one to behold (643)PitzerMike is a splendid one to behold (643)PitzerMike is a splendid one to behold (643)PitzerMike is a splendid one to behold (643)

I'll try that

One ´problem though. I don't have the english version of that file, so could you pleese post the first line.?
Old 08-30-2003, 03:34 AM   #19
DaKaN
AKA - Vexsin

DaKaN will become famous soon enough (54)DaKaN will become famous soon enough (54)

WESTRING_APPNAME=Warcraft III World Editor
Old 08-30-2003, 01:28 PM   #20
PitzerMike
Alcopops

Submissions (12)

It really worked
Thank you Dakan:D
Old 08-30-2003, 05:41 PM   #21
DaKaN
AKA - Vexsin

np. This will also work for people who use UMSE. They must open the UMSE exe in winmpq or some other mpq viewer. Extract the text file, replace that line with the one i showed here, and put it in Wc3\UI\ and UMSE will work with no limits
Old 08-30-2003, 07:48 PM   #22
Starcraftfreak
PR & UMSWE Developer

Respected User

Starcraftfreak will become famous soon enough (66)Starcraftfreak will become famous soon enough (66)Starcraftfreak will become famous soon enough (66)

Send a message via ICQ to Starcraftfreak Send a message via AIM to Starcraftfreak Send a message via MSN to Starcraftfreak

That messing will be gone when the next version of No-Limits is out. StonedStoopi sent me the source and I have fixed it for all languages. But I need his permission to release it.
Starcraftfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2003, 10:19 PM   #23
Starcraftfreak
PR & UMSWE Developer

Respected User

Starcraftfreak will become famous soon enough (66)Starcraftfreak will become famous soon enough (66)Starcraftfreak will become famous soon enough (66)

Send a message via ICQ to Starcraftfreak Send a message via AIM to Starcraftfreak Send a message via MSN to Starcraftfreak

I updated WE-No-Limits as I said. To download the updated version, go to the link "UPDATED VERSION HERE" in the first post.
Old 11-14-2003, 11:00 AM   #24
NoobKiller
User

NoobKiller has little to show at this moment (0)

Soon Patch 1.13 will be released. Are u going to bring another patch? Because there will be changes in the WE as well!
NoobKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2003, 09:41 PM   #25
Starcraftfreak
PR & UMSWE Developer

Respected User

I think StonedStoopid will update it if this is necessary.
Old 12-17-2003, 10:37 PM   #26
Starcraftfreak
PR & UMSWE Developer

Respected User

I updated StonedStoopids post with the new version.
Old 12-20-2003, 06:47 PM   #27
StonedStoopid
User

Respected User

StonedStoopid has little to show at this moment (4)

Me and starcraftfreak have updated this program to work with 1.13 and 1.13b. You can find the link in the first post of this thread. To recap for those who don't know what it does; its a runtime patch for the world editor that removes the doodad/unit/item limits that blizzard has put into place, the ones that prevent you from saving once you have crossed them.
StonedStoopid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2004, 02:02 AM   #28
13layde
User

13layde has little to show at this moment (0)

Uhh.. this is real weird.. after i finally got new version of this (1.13) i went to google and dl'ed a WinRAR to open, opened it and patched WE. it worked fine and i had no limits for the stuff, did some more editing, and when i went to test the map out, after it took like minute and a half to load and it starts, you are immedietly booted to the score scrren with your screenname and the computers' screennames as 'mapstealer'. Now i'm kinda pissed because i duno what did this.. older versions of the map work fine and i'm not sure if the patch caused it or somthing but i didn't steal meh own map.. :< Any suggestions?
13layde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2004, 07:53 AM   #29
PitzerMike
Alcopops

Submissions (12)

This doesn't have anything to do with the No-Limits patch.

You should have known yourself that you protected the map-name, map description and author name with weu.
Old 03-24-2004, 01:01 PM   #30
13layde
User

13layde has little to show at this moment (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PitzerMike
This doesn't have anything to do with the No-Limits patch.

You should have known yourself that you protected the map-name, map description and author name with weu.
Funny thing is I duno how i protected it.. well now thats gay. meh.. least it can still open.. :<
13layde is offline   Reply With Quote