wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Warcraft III Modding > Developer's Corner > General Development
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Old 07-04-2009, 06:04 PM   #1
MaD[Lion]
MaD Da ViNci

Respected User

Submissions (10)

MaD[Lion] is a jewel in the rough (225)MaD[Lion] is a jewel in the rough (225)MaD[Lion] is a jewel in the rough (225)MaD[Lion] is a jewel in the rough (225)

Default Free public bnet host

those who cant host cus of port problems and stuff but wanna test their map online?
Ive made http://www.madhost.net/ so you can upload your map there.
But ull need admin access, just pm me and ill add u. I havent added automatic admin request cus i wanna filter the people myself.
Timing SystemTiming system that simulates the usage of PolledWait just with 0.01 accuracy
MaD[Lion] is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 07-04-2009, 06:15 PM   #2
EvilNoodle
User

Submissions (1)

EvilNoodle is on a distinguished road (21)

This is the best wc3 hosting service ever, i just wish i was able to join the games which is almost impossible for me >_<
Old 07-04-2009, 06:40 PM   #3
~Void~
Inactive as fuck

Submissions (39)

~Void~ is a jewel in the rough (213)~Void~ is a jewel in the rough (213)~Void~ is a jewel in the rough (213)~Void~ is a jewel in the rough (213)

How about adding Element TD 4.1 to the list? I'm sure people would use it.

!eletd or something.

I'll wait for Karawasa to come along and add it.

Last edited by ~Void~ : 07-04-2009 at 06:41 PM.
~Void~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 06:45 PM   #4
akolyt0r
In Flames

Submissions (3)

akolyt0r has a spectacular aura about (120)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Void~
How about adding Element TD 4.1 to the list? I'm sure people would use it.

!eletd or something.

I'll wait for Karawasa to come along and add it.

that service is for the Clan, and for other users which want to TEST their map, not for hosting some random map for unknown people ?!!
Old 07-04-2009, 06:49 PM   #5
Seshiro
User

Submissions (1)

Seshiro is on a distinguished road (20)

Nice Job!
Seshiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 08:07 PM   #6
Hans_Maulwurf
root bloody root

Hans_Maulwurf will become famous soon enough (52)Hans_Maulwurf will become famous soon enough (52)

Send a message via ICQ to Hans_Maulwurf

ghost++ is totally awesome. i got one with a few selfcoded modifications running myself. hosting is so much more awesome and automatic then with wc3 or poor programs like listchecker.
Hans_Maulwurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 10:29 PM   #7
Blubb-Tec
Full Metal Mapping!

Submissions (1)

Blubb-Tec will become famous soon enough (37)Blubb-Tec will become famous soon enough (37)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hans_Maulwurf
ghost++ is totally awesome. i got one with a few selfcoded modifications running myself. hosting is so much more awesome and automatic then with wc3 or poor programs like listchecker.

listchecker isnt poor ;((

"In a way, we're all troubled adolescent girls... deep inside."
Blubb-Tec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 10:46 PM   #8
MaD[Lion]
MaD Da ViNci

Respected User

Submissions (10)

MaD[Lion] is a jewel in the rough (225)MaD[Lion] is a jewel in the rough (225)MaD[Lion] is a jewel in the rough (225)MaD[Lion] is a jewel in the rough (225)

i dont compile my ghost cus it lives on a 100mbit server, i want top speed at all time. So i dont put it on my local machine

and the bot isnt just for clan, im trying to make a public hoster machine, tats all ^^ For those who cant host
Timing SystemTiming system that simulates the usage of PolledWait just with 0.01 accuracy

Last edited by MaD[Lion] : 07-04-2009 at 10:47 PM.
Old 07-04-2009, 11:05 PM   #9
Nuclear Arbitor
Reputation Leech

Submissions (1)

Nuclear Arbitor has a spectacular aura about (83)Nuclear Arbitor has a spectacular aura about (83)Nuclear Arbitor has a spectacular aura about (83)

many people who can't host haven't configured their router
Nuclear Arbitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 01:25 AM   #10
MaD[Lion]
MaD Da ViNci

Respected User

Submissions (10)

ye so using this they wont need to know how to
Old 07-05-2009, 02:56 AM   #11
Tide-Arc Ephemera
Overdoses result in death

Submissions (3)

Tide-Arc Ephemera is a jewel in the rough (206)Tide-Arc Ephemera is a jewel in the rough (206)Tide-Arc Ephemera is a jewel in the rough (206)

Is this free for you? 'Cause knowing all the 'tards on B.Net that could easily host for themselves if they visited PortForward, they could probably host for themselves. I use a Mac, for god's sake, and I managed to use PortForward successfully.

If you're having troubles getting help on WC3C or anywhere at all, please have a look at...
The WRONG way to ask for help and The CORRECT way to ask for help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alevice
You may never stop our bioweapon! We mexicans shall rule the third world! Mwahahahahahahaha!
Please acknowledge that I use Mac and avoid suggesting vJass and other tools that don't work on it. Thank you.
Tide-Arc Ephemera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 05:19 AM   #12
Nuclear Arbitor
Reputation Leech

Submissions (1)

Nuclear Arbitor has a spectacular aura about (83)Nuclear Arbitor has a spectacular aura about (83)Nuclear Arbitor has a spectacular aura about (83)

your operating system is irrelevant, it's the operating system of your router that matters. but really, many of them don't realize it's a problem and the rest are either to stupid to fix it, to lazy, or, a very small few can't for whatever reason. not everyone has access to the route they use.

i still think you should at least suggest it to people who want you to to host it.
Nuclear Arbitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 09:24 AM   #13
Eleandor
User

Eleandor is on a distinguished road (12)

Or it's blocked by your ISP. Yes, that happens.
Eleandor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 09:27 AM   #14
Tide-Arc Ephemera
Overdoses result in death

Submissions (3)

Tide-Arc Ephemera is a jewel in the rough (206)Tide-Arc Ephemera is a jewel in the rough (206)Tide-Arc Ephemera is a jewel in the rough (206)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuclear Arbitor
your operating system is irrelevant, it's the operating system of your router that matters. but really, many of them don't realize it's a problem and the rest are either to stupid to fix it, to lazy, or, a very small few can't for whatever reason. not everyone has access to the route they use.

i still think you should at least suggest it to people who want you to to host it.
Some of the options don't actually work (mostly in cases like buttons or links don't work) on Mac, you have to find the "bullshit" alternative with clever sleuthing.

If you're having troubles getting help on WC3C or anywhere at all, please have a look at...
The WRONG way to ask for help and The CORRECT way to ask for help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alevice
You may never stop our bioweapon! We mexicans shall rule the third world! Mwahahahahahahaha!
Please acknowledge that I use Mac and avoid suggesting vJass and other tools that don't work on it. Thank you.
Tide-Arc Ephemera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 11:03 AM   #15
MaD[Lion]
MaD Da ViNci

Respected User

Submissions (10)

my ISP allow me to portforward, while most of the other ISP in my town dont allow it, only if u call them which is a hassle for a damn port. Some even dont let u open any.
So this is why i made this, for the lazy, those who cant and those who dont know how to open port. It will be easier and faster this way. Since the world has so many people tat cant portforward, and if im gonna go tell them all how... tat is less effective than just give them a public hoster machine.

It is same concept as tat its better to provide webhosting services than tell the people to get a good connection and a webserver on a pc tat never should be turned off...