wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Town Hall > WC3C News
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Old 11-09-2005, 10:14 AM   #16
Anitarf
Procrastination Incarnate

Development Director

Submissions (19)

Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)

2008 Spell olympics - Fire - SilverApproved Map: Old School Alliance TacticsHero Contest #2 - 3rd PlaceSpell making session 2 winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapp90
Though, I can't agree that many (active) wc3 mods has high quality at this time. Look in the model and textures discussion, I've not seen many high quality models (aka, not geomerges) and skins there for a LONG time.
I don't think that's relevant. As far as I'm concerned, custom models add the least to a map's quality. I do not mean to say that they don't add anything, but I mean that a map with a good story/gameplay and no custom models beats a map with lots of custom models, but lame story/gameplay anyday, at least in my eyes.
Old 11-09-2005, 05:42 PM   #17
Zapp90
User

Submissions (6)

Zapp90 will become famous soon enough (34)Zapp90 will become famous soon enough (34)

Anitarf - It was an example.. Come on, you have to admit that the war3 modding community has been zombie since the middle of 2004. Also, just look at the old projects from here (both the dead ones and the "released atleast 10% - 100% of what they had" mods) and you'll see that alot of those mods had BOTH good gameplay, story AND great models/textures

Tim - Well of course there's good quality projects here and there, but not by far as many as before
Zapp90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2005, 06:08 PM   #18
FlamingOkami
User

FlamingOkami has little to show at this moment (0)

hey.... umm you might wanna check out your main page.... i got something funky when i tried to get on....
[quote]Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Too many connections in /home/wc3c/wc3c/~/database.php on line 27

Warning: mysql_select_db() [function.mysql-select-db]: Too many connections in /home/wc3c/wc3c/~/database.php on line 28

Warning: mysql_select_db() [function.mysql-select-db]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/wc3c/wc3c/~/database.php on line 28

Warning: mysql_query(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/wc3c/wc3c/~/database.php on line 34

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/wc3c/wc3c/~/database.php on line 38

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/wc3c/wc3c/~/database.php:27) in /home/wc3c/wc3c/~/core.php on line 61

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/wc3c/wc3c/~/database.php:27) in /home/wc3c/wc3c/~/core.php on line 62

Warning: mysql_query(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/wc3c/wc3c/~/database.php on line 34

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/wc3c/wc3c/~/database.php on line 38

Warning: main(/style.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/wc3c/wc3c/~/core.php on line 87

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/style.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/php5') in /home/wc3c/wc3c/~/core.php on line 87

Warning: mysql_close(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/wc3c/wc3c/~/database.php on line 42
FlamingOkami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2005, 07:20 PM   #19
Tim.
Missing You All at Wc3c

Site Owner

Submissions (18)

Tim. is a name known to all (503)Tim. is a name known to all (503)Tim. is a name known to all (503)Tim. is a name known to all (503)Tim. is a name known to all (503)

Approved Map: PiratesSpell making session 3 winner

That error occurs from time to time, just refresh the page for now.

Avast! Seen Pirates? Get it here!
Tim. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2005, 07:59 PM   #20
dvd3151
User

dvd3151 has little to show at this moment (0)

dvd3151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2005, 02:33 PM   #21
asdttkjn
User

asdttkjn has little to show at this moment (0)

I can't under anything!
my english is poor!!
asdttkjn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2005, 03:06 PM   #22
hokeno
User

hokeno has little to show at this moment (0)

halla driv med du a??
hokeno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005, 11:15 AM   #23
FrozenBird
User

FrozenBird has little to show at this moment (0)

thz for to sigh me to ur forum
FrozenBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 05:09 PM   #24
Born清odificate
Fear the bananamonster!

Respected User

Submissions (26)

Born清odificate is just really nice (318)Born清odificate is just really nice (318)Born清odificate is just really nice (318)

Send a message via ICQ to Born清odificate Send a message via AIM to Born清odificate

I think the most important ting to do now is the gallery... plz do that first!
Old 11-30-2005, 08:42 PM   #25
Zapp90
User

Submissions (6)

Zapp90 will become famous soon enough (34)Zapp90 will become famous soon enough (34)

testing testing.. wierd, it seems like you still can post even if the site is down.. Well well, Good bye Wc3campaigns, it's been a great time on this forum.
Zapp90 is offline   Reply With Quote