wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Warcraft III Modding > Artist's Corner > Concept Art / Fan Art
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Old 05-09-2008, 10:04 PM   #1
erwtenpeller
*****istrator

Art Director

Submissions (35)

erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)

Skinning Contest 7 ~ Were-AnimalsConcept art session 3 - Dungeon

Default Frostmourne Fanart Contest.

http://www.blizzard.co.uk/frostmourne/

Yub, blizzard is running a fanart contest again. And this time, euroscum can enter!! Incredible.

The first prize is a frostmourne replica, wich would be nice and all, but the real prizes are the wraith of the lich king beta keys!!. And i would really love some of those, i'm looking forward to wraith so much it hurts... Finally no more of that burning crusade sci-fi crap, we're going nordic viking shit this time! HALLELUHA!!

Might take me some time to start it, but i'm thinking of doing the moment where arthas gets frostmourne, or at least "normal" arthas with the blade, seems like more fun to me.

It runs till the 21st of july.
Old 05-09-2008, 11:34 PM   #2
TheSecretArts
Galaxy Scripter

Submissions (2)

TheSecretArts will become famous soon enough (38)TheSecretArts will become famous soon enough (38)

Send a message via AIM to TheSecretArts Send a message via MSN to TheSecretArts Send a message via Yahoo to TheSecretArts

hmmmmmmmm.... interesting.
If I enter, I'd totally draw arthas at the sunwell, remains of Kel'thuzad in hand, pwning blood high elves (:sad:).

and I'd give him frostmourne just for the heck of frostmourne.

edit:
I want a WotLK beta key : /
I want to play those uber DKs.

Last edited by TheSecretArts : 05-10-2008 at 02:18 AM.
TheSecretArts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 11:42 PM   #3
AnemicRoyalty

Texturing Moderator
Project Member: WotTH

Submissions (23)

AnemicRoyalty is a name known to all (524)AnemicRoyalty is a name known to all (524)AnemicRoyalty is a name known to all (524)AnemicRoyalty is a name known to all (524)AnemicRoyalty is a name known to all (524)AnemicRoyalty is a name known to all (524)

Skinning Contest #14 WinnerSkinning Contest #15 WinnerHero Contest #2 - 1st Place

QQ, i saw the contest yesterday, and my area isn't permitted to enter :(
AnemicRoyalty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 01:14 AM   #4
erwtenpeller
*****istrator

Art Director

Submissions (35)

erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)

well tell us it then.
Old 05-10-2008, 03:17 AM   #5
AnemicRoyalty

Texturing Moderator
Project Member: WotTH

Submissions (23)

AnemicRoyalty is a name known to all (524)AnemicRoyalty is a name known to all (524)AnemicRoyalty is a name known to all (524)AnemicRoyalty is a name known to all (524)AnemicRoyalty is a name known to all (524)AnemicRoyalty is a name known to all (524)

Skinning Contest #14 WinnerSkinning Contest #15 WinnerHero Contest #2 - 1st Place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blizzard
BLIZZARD ENTERTAINMENT, INC., A DELAWARE CORPORATION (referred to herein as "SPONSOR") IS THE SPONSOR OF THIS CONTEST. THIS CONTEST IS OPEN ONLY TO RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, AND NEW ZEALAND, WHICH ARE: (i) THIRTEEN YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER ON THE DATE REFERENCED BELOW AS THE START DATE FOR THE CONTEST; AND (ii) WHO ARE NOT RESIDENTS OF THE PROVINCE OF QUEBEC, CANADA OR RESIDENTS OF THE AUSTRALIAN STATES OF VICTORIA, QUEENSLAND OR THE AUSTRALIAN CAPITAL TERRITORY

;_;
AnemicRoyalty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 01:07 PM   #6
erwtenpeller
*****istrator

Art Director

Submissions (35)

Quote:
Article 2:
The competition is opened to anyone aged 18 or more residing in France, Belgium, the United Kingdom, Luxemburg, Germany, Austria, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Norway, the Netherlands, Spain, or in Ireland, except Blizzard's personnel and their family, affiliates or business partners.

this is what it sais when i go to the rules page..
Old 05-11-2008, 04:31 PM   #7
Dionesiist
User

Submissions (34)

Dionesiist is just really nice (382)Dionesiist is just really nice (382)Dionesiist is just really nice (382)Dionesiist is just really nice (382)Dionesiist is just really nice (382)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicRoyalty
QQ, i saw the contest yesterday, and my area isn't permitted to enter :(
Be grateful you don't live in God-forgotten Romania.. <.<
Old 05-12-2008, 08:26 AM   #8
Jazradel
Superuser

Submissions (1)

Jazradel has a spectacular aura about (110)Jazradel has a spectacular aura about (110)Jazradel has a spectacular aura about (110)Jazradel has a spectacular aura about (110)

Send a message via AIM to Jazradel Send a message via MSN to Jazradel

Hmmm, I'm not 18 yet, so I'm doubtful I can enter.

Not that I'm any good at art anyway.

Table:
Jump Map
Point System
Warcraft III Model Archive

W3 Model Archive should be available from https://www.mediafire.com/folder/cd5..._III_Resources, PM me if it doesn't work.
Jazradel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 10:07 AM   #9
Gorman
.▲▼▲&#9

Submissions (2)

Gorman will become famous soon enough (70)Gorman will become famous soon enough (70)Gorman will become famous soon enough (70)

Send a message via MSN to Gorman

<3 frostmourne, i want.
if i got the keys id probably just give/sell to some one else, i realy couldnt care less about WoW. I mean, why would blizzard make it illegal to mod it? thats half the fun... (or 98% of the fun for WC3)

EDIT: Anemic, where did u get those rules from??

"The winners will be warned within 10 working days." lololol, "Warning, you have just won a sword."

Last edited by Gorman : 05-13-2008 at 10:11 AM.
Gorman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 11:41 AM   #10
TDR
♪♫

Modeling & Gallery Moderator

Submissions (84)

TDR has much to be proud of (701)TDR has much to be proud of (701)TDR has much to be proud of (701)TDR has much to be proud of (701)TDR has much to be proud of (701)

Hero Contest #2 - 3rd PlaceConcept art session 6 - Sea dwellersModeling session 3 - Critters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dionesiist
Be grateful you don't live in God-forgotten Romania.. <.<
AMEN to that!
Though why would they pick only those countries? Why not the whole damn union? :(

I wouldn't enter this anyway though, the prizes don't attract me at all.
Old 05-13-2008, 11:51 AM   #11
erwtenpeller
*****istrator

Art Director

Submissions (35)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorman
I mean, why would blizzard make it illegal to mod it
Its obvious you know nothing of wow. The scale of the game is stupendously large, and constantly being updated through patches. Becouse of this and all the servers and customer service, wow is a high maintainance game, wich is why you pay a monthly fee to play it. If players would just go around modding it, and people could play such mods, they'd loose a lot of income needed to sustain a huge operation like wow.

If you wanted to mod something beyond wc3, you couldda just done sup com or half-life or something, all look better then wow.
Old 05-13-2008, 12:44 PM   #12
TDR
♪♫

Modeling & Gallery Moderator

Submissions (84)

TDR has much to be proud of (701)TDR has much to be proud of (701)TDR has much to be proud of (701)TDR has much to be proud of (701)TDR has much to be proud of (701)

Hero Contest #2 - 3rd PlaceConcept art session 6 - Sea dwellersModeling session 3 - Critters

or DOOM!
Old 05-13-2008, 04:52 PM   #13
MaD[Lion]
MaD Da ViNci

Respected User

Submissions (10)

MaD[Lion] is a jewel in the rough (225)MaD[Lion] is a jewel in the rough (225)MaD[Lion] is a jewel in the rough (225)MaD[Lion] is a jewel in the rough (225)

i live in norway.. yeee
Timing SystemTiming system that simulates the usage of PolledWait just with 0.01 accuracy
MaD[Lion] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 11:09 PM   #14
icbm1987
Lost Knight

Concept Art Moderator

Submissions (2)

icbm1987 has a spectacular aura about (110)icbm1987 has a spectacular aura about (110)icbm1987 has a spectacular aura about (110)icbm1987 has a spectacular aura about (110)

Concept art session 5 - Super Villains

Send a message via AIM to icbm1987 Send a message via MSN to icbm1987

Obviously, the winning entry for this contest will be someone scanning his stupendously large manboobs.

You heard it here first folks, now I just need to bulk up so i can get me a sword.

Lost upon the winds of time...

Searching... for his lost Lord.
icbm1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 03:30 PM   #15
JarrardKO
User

JarrardKO has little to show at this moment (0)

Oh man this is so awesome, I have such a cool idea.
JarrardKO is offline   Reply With Quote