wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Warcraft III Modding > Project Discussion > Project Recruitment
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 03-21-2005, 09:58 AM   #181
Arkidas
User

Submissions (1)

Arkidas is on a distinguished road (10)

PS: Anyone know where WorldWatcher is?

This is what I sent to Satanas. Sorry for spelling errors:

Features: Fate Of Arkidas is a campaign which is mainly a exciting rpg campaign which though has it's main story. It is not too different from the Rexxar campaign. It will have experiencing optional quests to solve with rewards which will help you through the campaign. The spells/skills in Fate Of Arkidas are ALL triggered, most triggered in JASS! Explore and fight in snowy lands, deserts or in the natures paradise!

Progress: Unfortunately the progress isn't very much because of lack of members and due to bad time of start(WOW was released short after it started) Though, 3 maps have been fully terrained and the 4th map is being terrained now. 4 spells have been made, which are all made in JASS and are very different and exciting! We are planning on making some additional systems but unfortunately I can't inform you about them. We are also planning on making a travel system to go back to certain maps with a user friendly way.

Last edited by Arkidas : 03-21-2005 at 10:03 AM.
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 03-21-2005, 10:01 AM   #182
Fladian
User

Respected User

Fladian has a spectacular aura about (92)Fladian has a spectacular aura about (92)Fladian has a spectacular aura about (92)Fladian has a spectacular aura about (92)

Satanas was asking everyone for their information. Unless he said something that there was a larger chance that he would vote for you, then I can't help it, sorry.

Would it make you happy if I'd say your project is one of those three I mentioned?
Old 03-21-2005, 10:08 AM   #183
Arkidas
User

Submissions (1)

Yes it would, I figured the poll you made was really just a poll for the story because of lack of informations which are now in the edited post by me below. Here is what Satanas sent me on March 18th.

Code:
I am on the judges for the Projects in Development thread. We are busy rating all of the projects in the thread and writing small reviews about them.
However, I need you to send me (via PM) information regarding your project. Not the story, I already read that. But rather, features, current progress, screenshots of terrain/skins/models, basically, anything that you have. 
If you don't send me this stuff, I won't be able to accuratly rate your project.
All the material you send to me will be kept confidential.
Old 03-21-2005, 10:17 AM   #184
Fladian
User

Respected User

Fladian has a spectacular aura about (92)Fladian has a spectacular aura about (92)Fladian has a spectacular aura about (92)Fladian has a spectacular aura about (92)

That is nearly similar to what I did. Like Satanas, I asked for every drop of information of the people as well, except for those I could find myself. It is a universal PM that is sent to multiple Project Leaders to hear what kind of information is given. Based on hearing what kind of information they get, they'll vote the answer.

Regardless, because of the sudden absence of Satanas, Dorelian temporarily took his position. But whatever can be said, after saying (what I actually shouldn't have done), Fates of Arkidas is either already in, or either Dorelian, Decadence or I have one vote left, and that vote will go to the second prize winner.

The poll was a community vote I was testing, which was a failure.
-Fladian
Old 03-21-2005, 10:54 AM   #185
Arkidas
User

Submissions (1)

Ok, cool. By the way here is a banner for my project, I also have a small flashing banner which I am going to put on the "home page" of wc3c if I will get in hosted projects sometime. But here is the big banner. Maybe the banner which is now there is ok but I think this one is better.

Last edited by Arkidas : 03-21-2005 at 11:05 AM.
Old 03-21-2005, 11:09 AM   #186
Fladian
User

Respected User

I'll add the Banner to the screen in a few minutes.

I... I...
The last decision has been made.
In the end, it took a full hour to make the final decision, so it is clear how hard the choice was. But even with the absence of 2 critical judges and it will be announced soon, as a matter of fact. As soon as I finish this work :P

Before anything else, (even though I won't tell you who it is) congratiolations to the two who won.
...if only I could see the shocking faces... it would be priceless.
-Fladian
Old 03-21-2005, 11:19 AM   #187
Metal_Sonic64
User

Submissions (4)

Metal_Sonic64 has a spectacular aura about (96)Metal_Sonic64 has a spectacular aura about (96)Metal_Sonic64 has a spectacular aura about (96)Metal_Sonic64 has a spectacular aura about (96)

Send a message via MSN to Metal_Sonic64

*Shocked look*

Noo! Wait! Here is my information, it's big, and it includes a lot of the project, so I expect it to be read, I didn't type it for nothing...
Terrain- llllllllll
Triggers-
llllllllll
Old 03-21-2005, 11:22 AM   #188
Fladian
User

Respected User

A tad late, aren't you?
Don't worry, I already had your information, so did Satanas. Thank Zaz. for that, he was kind enough to provide us with all the information we were in need of.
Old 03-21-2005, 11:28 AM   #189
Metal_Sonic64
User

Submissions (4)

Metal_Sonic64 has a spectacular aura about (96)Metal_Sonic64 has a spectacular aura about (96)Metal_Sonic64 has a spectacular aura about (96)Metal_Sonic64 has a spectacular aura about (96)

*Even more shocked look*

Really? Well, that was nice of him :D But does that mean you won't read it anyway
Terrain- llllllllll
Triggers-
llllllllll
Old 03-21-2005, 11:29 AM   #190
Arkidas
User

Submissions (1)

What is so special about winning? What is the reward?
Old 03-21-2005, 11:29 AM   #191
Fladian
User

Respected User

I'll read it when I'm home.
Old 03-21-2005, 11:32 AM   #192
Metal_Sonic64
User

Submissions (4)

Fine by me.
Terrain- llllllllll
Triggers-
llllllllll
Old 03-21-2005, 11:36 AM   #193
Arkidas
User

Submissions (1)

I would still like to know what is special about winning....Is it the fame? Respect? Or any reward?
Old 03-21-2005, 11:40 AM   #194
Fladian
User

Respected User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkidas
What is so special about winning? What is the reward?

A reccomandation to be hosted if it happens multiple times. A larger reputation across the forum. Placed in the 'News Section' of wc3c campaigns. A rdetailed review about the project written by me. Reccomandation to people who search projects. A reccomandation for a month in the Freenlancer forum. A careful look from two moderators, a respected member and a section director. Me praising the project (:P). Placed higher in rank of the projects that are available right now. Gaining a small icon (which I have at home) to boast their victory with.
... and I am sure I'm forgetting something. Good enough?

Metal. I have work to do here in an administration office and I have to visit a friend of mine (who recently got involved in an accident) when I get home. I'll read it in the evening or something when I'm home, I'll read it though, don't worry about that.
Though no one will go back to the votes. The vote for this month has been made and there is NO possible way to turn that back.

Sorry that it took so long Arkidas. The cat of the business walked into the office and I had to chase it out... I know, a poor excuse, but it really happened.
-Fladian
Old 03-21-2005, 11:43 AM   #195
Metal_Sonic64
User

Submissions (4)

Wow... Thats a lot :D

Don't rush yourself, I'd just appreciate if you read it, it might clear things up for you.
Terrain- llllllllll
Triggers-
llllllllll
Closed Thread