wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Warcraft III Modding > Artist's Corner > Concept Art / Fan Art
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2004, 06:28 PM   #961
Lour)HEAD
User

Lour)HEAD has little to show at this moment (0)

your drawings are very good. you got skillz.
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 02-05-2004, 07:38 PM   #962
erwtenpeller
*****istrator

Art Director

Submissions (35)

erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)

Skinning Contest 7 ~ Were-AnimalsConcept art session 3 - Dungeon

ye.. he kinda is a legend...
Old 02-05-2004, 07:42 PM   #963
alowan
User

alowan has little to show at this moment (0)

they rox... i really like the way u paint/color... and now allmost 40 pages.... think it is biggest thread at wc3c..
Old 02-05-2004, 07:46 PM   #964
erwtenpeller
*****istrator

Art Director

Submissions (35)

erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)

...and X should really close it, cuz he wont post in here anymore anyway... and the spam keeps getting bigger and bigger..
Old 02-05-2004, 08:07 PM   #965
Muoteck
Happy Druid

Respected User

Submissions (6)

Muoteck is a jewel in the rough (160)Muoteck is a jewel in the rough (160)

Troll Anatomy

X could delete all non-pic posts and put it in gallery
Old 02-05-2004, 08:13 PM   #966
erwtenpeller
*****istrator

Art Director

Submissions (35)

that would like... shrink it to four pages lol.

i sent X a pm... i dunno if she will do it without Laz's permission though. i'm sure he'd agree, but its his thread so...
Old 02-05-2004, 08:33 PM   #967
orin
User

orin is on a distinguished road (20)

ill close this thread
Old 03-26-2004, 06:21 AM   #968
LazarusX
User

LazarusX has little to show at this moment (0)

I have re-commandeered my account from my friend (that I gave this to - he's a lurker, so I don't have to worry about him tarnishing my name) and returned for the first time in a long time.

As we discussed earlier X - DELETE THIS THREAD... once and for all!

I bring this up for one last time - to destroy the past!

All the pics I had uploaded here are gone - so don't bother trying to salvage anything - I deleted them all. I will also continue to delete all my other uploads to wc3c. (out of 208 pics - 197 have so far been destroyed - only 11 more to hunt down and destroy.)

And, as a note before this is deleted: xlxstudios.wc3campaigns.com hasn't worked since the erver hack before this forum was remodelled. No one will fix it so - I will not be uploading anything to it even if it does come back on (I've told X to delete my stuff from there if it does).

I have some new stuff at my Deviant Art account - but might let it die too. I won't say what my account name is, so don't ask me.

Just one reminder for the chain comic - someone send me a notice when it's my turn else just skip me, and I'll never be heard from now on.

One last thing to speak of... you were all terrible at convincing me to stay, no one even said what impact I had on them or the community. A recent 'fight' with X - has shown light upon the situation. I did not have any affect on anyone - not even her. My time here was pointless.

As I see that I've died here in the community, to all of you - I now make it official... I will no longer be a part of this community anymore.

So good bye, I'll be searching for a community more suited for me (one that is unlikely to exist).
Old 03-26-2004, 07:26 AM   #969
leppy
User

leppy is on a distinguished road (20)

why do you want your pics deleted so badly? :( you had an influence... but we (at least i) thought that you probably were too busy for wc3c so i let you leave. it's your decision, but i'm sure im not the only one who would be glad to have you back posting your work.

but deviantart is poop. you should join conceptart.org or something too. that page is cool. :D
Closed Thread