wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Warcraft III Modding > Artist's Corner > Concept Art / Fan Art
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2005, 06:06 PM   #121
Saboera
User

Saboera is on a distinguished road (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormskull
that cant be a team in the first place if there is personnal hate. tempest kept picking on me to defend his little ego. thats what happen when we give power into the hands of a retard, he found every little occasions to use it. sorry, but i dont see how i could stay in the team, find someone else, its obviously not a serious project anyway.

dude you are the one who cant be on a team because you act like an idiot. WHENEVER RULES ARE MADE FOLLOW THEM and this shit wont happen ok? for your information you are not the center of the world so why would this project crash? we got a concept done and we are ready to program, you fucking FLAMED tempest. its not personnal hate, learn to be in a team at first, team members dont flame each others, we are not a fucking school, its a project, there is no need to play the forum jackass and its not a place to do it, and you obviously dont fucking care about this project

anyway good luck on your future projects
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 02-11-2005, 06:32 PM   #122
Nasrudin

Quote:
that cant be a team in the first place if there is personnal hate. tempest kept picking on me to defend his little ego. thats what happen when we give power into the hands of a retard, he found every little occasions to use it. sorry, but i dont see how i could stay in the team, find someone else, its obviously not a serious project anyway.

Ooh, poor Wormy, i'm so sorry for you... Why everyone is against a good and respectful guy like you is beyond my comprehension. *sniff*

Old 02-12-2005, 05:54 AM   #123
Saboera
User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasrudin
Ooh, poor Wormy, i'm so sorry for you... Why everyone is against a good and respectful guy like you is beyond my comprehension. *sniff*

doesnt seem like you know him at all... im tired of babysitting and having to correct all his mistakes
Old 02-12-2005, 01:00 PM   #124
Tosso
User

Tosso has little to show at this moment (0)

Euhm...i hope im not to late. but can i join?
i am/was pretty good with c++ and im pretty creative. (sadly i have not scanner)

-Toss
Old 02-12-2005, 01:37 PM   #125
Nasrudin

Lol, that was a joke Saboera. And why you babysitting him? He's clever enough to understand how people will react to his behavior...

Old 02-12-2005, 02:58 PM   #126
Candy_Warlock
Hottie

Submissions (3)

Candy_Warlock is a jewel in the rough (215)Candy_Warlock is a jewel in the rough (215)Candy_Warlock is a jewel in the rough (215)Candy_Warlock is a jewel in the rough (215)

Concept art session 2 - Battledroids

Why can't we all get some sweet loving in here? Its not like its the end of the world and Wormskull is a funny person to work with he brings life to the team!

Plus I'm sick... my nose is blocked and gooey... :( Valentine's Day is coming omfg...
Old 02-12-2005, 07:10 PM   #127
Saboera
User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candy_Warlock
Why can't we all get some sweet loving in here? Its not like its the end of the world and Wormskull is a funny person to work with he brings life to the team!

Plus I'm sick... my nose is blocked and gooey... :( Valentine's Day is coming omfg...

well sorry Candy but all he did is giving a headache, pissing off some members, i had to convince them to get him back, i lost 2 day, thats damn fun indeed... and what is the worse, that 2 days gave absolutly nothing since he flamed a member, posted 3 pics agaisnt the rules and got rebanned, i have no more time to waste

@Tosso: report yo our forums http://zebradesigns.afraid.org/forums/

@Narudin: im babysitting the way i have to tell ''dont do this, dont do that its agaisnt the rules'' i need to be on back everytime and correct the mistakes
Old 02-12-2005, 08:50 PM   #128
Candy_Warlock
Hottie

Submissions (3)

Candy_Warlock is a jewel in the rough (215)Candy_Warlock is a jewel in the rough (215)Candy_Warlock is a jewel in the rough (215)Candy_Warlock is a jewel in the rough (215)

Concept art session 2 - Battledroids

I made a gallery!
Old 02-22-2005, 04:21 AM   #129
Saboera
User

Quote:
i was right you're wrong. the 14yo leader gave power to other persons. each time a new leader was elected, they removed members, and now the project is dead. when i got banned, with any serious reason, i realised how immature and filled with correct leadership were tempest and troy were.
oh thanks for having requested my gallery to be removed

uh? i left by myself... Tempest killed the Project after and what would you do with a gallery there.... anyway i dont see why we should come back on this... its an old thread, let it rot in peace
Closed Thread