wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Warcraft III Modding > Project Discussion > Project Recruitment
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Old 11-06-2010, 07:57 PM   #1
UnDeR_EsTiMaTeD
User

UnDeR_EsTiMaTeD has little to show at this moment (0)

Thumbs up Fragment TD and The Frozen Immortals help needed

Hey guys

i am busy with these 2 projects but a lot of work needs to be done and its to much for one man to handle, those of you that is interested on joining me or that can just help skill doesn't mater all i want is for you to be committed and willing to give it your all, another reason why i am looking for help and a team is cause i need others points of view as well as how you would go on about doing things what spells and triggers you would have used and to speed up the process you cant argue the more hands the quicker things will go, Fragment TD is about the same concept that BK's gems used just bringing a lot more twists and removing the random function to bring more skill and making the mazing part more interesting. Then with TFI what I want to do is to make players be able to build up there own hero from scratch, by being bale to setting the attack, range through to how much armor and stats you will have as well as what skills, then combining that with a hero deffence to make the player more in control of his game play some people says this wont work it takes to long to build up a hero in game and that people lose interest with maps like these well i have figured out a way to speed this up making it 3 times as fast. Nothing is in black and white yet there's room for allot of changes that is where you guys comes in. PM me and I will explain more about these 2 maps, I haven't started with Fragment TD yet but my whole concept is prepared, TFI= The Frozen Immortals this one is 40% done terrain DONE; doodads HALFWAY but has a lot of space for improving; triggers HALFWAY; modeling i have dled a few but this is my weakness i cant seem to get it right MODELING NEEDS A LOT OF HELP "this map is 50% based on models will bring something new to the HD maps as well as combining ORPG with it will make it even more unique".

HELP NEEDED with TFI
Terrain
Modeling
Triggers
Spells
loading screen

HELP NEEDED for Fragment TD
Triggers
Spells
loading screen

Added screen shots of Fragment TD i started on its terrain check it out and let me know what you think.
Thanks Viktory for your help and interest in this cant wait to see what you have done and to get it out there after the beta test

Thanks a lot for your time again any help and ideas will really be appreciated you can pm me on this acc or send me a email at clantfi@yahoo.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Some in game views 1.jpg (397.8 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg Some in game views 2.jpg (407.7 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg Some in game views 3.jpg (368.9 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg view from top.jpg (442.1 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg close up overview.jpg (442.3 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg grid on for range and spacing view.jpg (565.1 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg overview.jpg (450.1 KB, 12 views)

Last edited by UnDeR_EsTiMaTeD : 01-08-2011 at 01:23 PM. Reason: Got abit bussy and started on fragment TD done some of the basic terrain so far tell me what you think
UnDeR_EsTiMaTeD is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 11-06-2010, 09:31 PM   #2
deolrin
Tas'dingo!

Submissions (13)

deolrin is a jewel in the rough (167)deolrin is a jewel in the rough (167)

Send a message via MSN to deolrin

Basically what I understood from this post is that you're saying:

"I need help. I wont tell you what kind of help I need, nor will I tell you with what do I need help. Contact me if you wanna help."

Which just wont work you. People will only really help you if you show a lot of promise, like - a lot of screenshots, explaining everything about the game, a fancy format and so on. So I suggest you do so first.

~Gladiator, Sacred
deolrin is offline   Reply With Quote
(4 deleted/ignored post(s)) [show]

Old 11-06-2010, 09:40 PM
UnDeR_EsTiMaTeD
This message has been deleted by UnDeR_EsTiMaTeD.
Old 11-06-2010, 10:24 PM
UnDeR_EsTiMaTeD
Old 11-06-2010, 10:39 PM
UnDeR_EsTiMaTeD
Old 11-12-2010, 06:49 AM
UnDeR_EsTiMaTeD
Old 12-15-2010, 01:05 AM   #3
Viktory
User

Viktory has little to show at this moment (0)

I'm working on it now, man.
Viktory is offline   Reply With Quote