wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Warcraft III Modding > Artist's Corner > Concept Art / Fan Art
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2003, 07:24 PM   #1
TheDeathMagus
User

TheDeathMagus has little to show at this moment (0)

I need some feedback on this pic, like muscles, proportions etc.
Sry 'bout the nudity all moderators:( but its easier to judge and redo when clothing is not yet applied. This is my third picture entry.

Note that this one is cleaned, the original was a mess.

EDIT: She is supposing to be holding a moonglaive, ready to strike on the next sorry bastard who walks by:gsmile: . ...oh, and dont mind the right ear- Ive already noticed that one.

Last edited by TheDeathMagus : 12-14-2003 at 07:48 PM.
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 12-14-2003, 07:27 PM   #2
NightArcher01
User

NightArcher01 has little to show at this moment (1)

In my opinion the left arm looks too thick compared to the right one. everything else looks good.
Old 12-14-2003, 07:33 PM   #3
TheDeathMagus
User

The reason for that is that she has big muscles:gsmile: . I thought when the arm is in that angle, the muscle should show extra much... maybe I was wrong:( .
Old 12-14-2003, 07:39 PM   #4
NightArcher01
User

NightArcher01 has little to show at this moment (1)

Dont pay too much attention to me, as I said "In my oppinion", wait for some of the better artists here to post feedback.
Old 12-14-2003, 07:46 PM   #5
TheDeathMagus
User

We'll do! *starts to snore in wait for more feedback*
Old 12-14-2003, 08:12 PM   #6
erwtenpeller
*****istrator

Art Director

Submissions (35)

erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)

Skinning Contest 7 ~ Were-AnimalsConcept art session 3 - Dungeon

i think she looks pretty good! a lil too musculair in my taste but w/e shes a warrior :P

theres just something strange going on between her legs... i dunno how to call that part of the body in english, but there is some shape down there u know what i mean? she dont have it, it looks like her legs are just like glued to her... body...

*get some english guy over here!! i'm not thatta good in english >.<**
Old 12-14-2003, 08:16 PM   #7
TheDeathMagus
User

Yeah, I deleted that one in my "cleaning" cuz it was not in the right place(or something). It should've been more to the left...
NO MORE FEEDBACK???
Old 12-14-2003, 08:20 PM   #8
icbm1987
Lost Knight

Concept Art Moderator

Submissions (2)

icbm1987 has a spectacular aura about (110)icbm1987 has a spectacular aura about (110)icbm1987 has a spectacular aura about (110)icbm1987 has a spectacular aura about (110)

Concept art session 5 - Super Villains

Send a message via AIM to icbm1987 Send a message via MSN to icbm1987

meh... It's dirty...

and you need thinner lines... and the left arm looks funny... otherwise, it is good.

icbm1987

Lost upon the winds of time...

Searching... for his lost Lord.
Old 12-14-2003, 08:38 PM   #9
TheDeathMagus
User

Thats better...

NEW ULTRA-CLEAN: Cleans the paper outside the actual pic TOO!!!!

(And maybe the left arm is A LITTLE too big)
Old 12-14-2003, 08:39 PM   #10
erwtenpeller
*****istrator

Art Director

Submissions (35)

erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)

i still think the spot between her lags looks spooky..
Old 12-14-2003, 08:47 PM   #11
TheDeathMagus
User

Okey, okey, I'll try to add it in photoshop... (If I showed u the original u might freak out;) )
Old 12-14-2003, 08:48 PM   #12
Undertow
User

Undertow has little to show at this moment (0)

Alright, since you're really screaming for feedback, I'll give you some.

First, please scale down the picture some. A secret to good images is to shrink them down after you're finished. It makes the lines look finer and more crisp, and it also makes the work look much more detailed.

Second, I understand that it can be hard to start working on a picture that you've already 'finished', must this picture needs more work. At the very least, it'd be nice if you finished the left arm, and maybe even include the right hand.

Third, you've left out a very significant piece of this female's anatomy: her hips. "Girls got booty." This one needs hips. I'd suggest you try and find some sketches by other artists using this same pose and angle and look at how they drew the hips.

Fourth, her right leg is a bit large. It might have something to do with the size that you drew this. It appears that the original may have been quite small. You might want to think about redrawing it a little larger and trying to fix those mistakes.

Fifth, I really like the detail you've put into the head. The leaves in the hair and the hair itself looks quite nice. I think the pose is nice, except that we don't see her left arm. The way you've put grass under her right foot, I think, nicely mirrors the leaves in her hair, but it begs you to draw the rest of the background; you might want to think about leaving that grass out.

I hope this is the feedback you're looking for. I can't really say anything else until you show me something new.
Old 12-14-2003, 08:53 PM   #13
TheDeathMagus
User

If I had done it on by hand it would've been A LOT better, this will ahve to do for now...
Old 12-14-2003, 09:06 PM   #14
erwtenpeller
*****istrator

Art Director

Submissions (35)

needs to be a lil more to the left, but yeeee! ur making her not be 2 freaky anymore woot
Old 12-14-2003, 09:11 PM   #15
TheDeathMagus
User

GREAT FEEDBACK!!! This is just a test picture that u can review so I get the atanomy right, Im gonna make the real thing on a nicer paper;) .
By other means, its not finished.

2nd: Hands and the rest of the arm is not that related to the atanomy so I didn't make em.

4th: Large? I see that the lower-leg-part of the right leg and up to the kneel is not right but the rest looks just fine to me.

3rd: Hips, hips... *tries to find dictionary* I think I know what u mean but Im not sure... So plz explain if u have the time!

Thx for the feedback Undertow! (all others: LEARN FROM UNDERTOW!!)
This is actually my fourth girl I've ever made! (Its my fourth anime/manga ever too... hope it looks like it)

Erwenpeller: Maybe the original wasn't that bad after all... nah
Closed Thread