wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Warcraft III Modding > Developer's Corner > Triggers & Scripts
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2004, 03:09 AM   #331
renao
User

renao has little to show at this moment (0)

I wonder if its possible to make a spell that remove buff from a target depending on a minimum buffer unit level. The same to a dispelling magic spell.

I've tried to work some triggers, but I couldn't find out.
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 01-27-2004, 11:47 PM   #332
qaenyin
User

qaenyin has little to show at this moment (2)

Ok, first of all, that wall of fire button should be scrapped, just take the inner fire icon, cut out the part of the icon thats inside the autocast yellow border, then add a normal grey border after expanding it to normal icon size, will look much sharper than that.

There is one spell I need BADLY though, and you should be able to find a spot for it in your map.

Divebomb:The unit immediately teleports to the target, attacking it 7 times for 50 damage each.

That shouldnt be too hard right? On FF_behemoth's map he has an ability for team 2's Sephiroth that is a multi-hit spell, I want something like that. Only....have it unlocked so I can reproduce, and if possible I'll want a simple explanation, as I am a noob triggerer.

Besides that, I want a spell where for 20 seconds the hero uses a channeling spell which fires 7 fireballs each second(each using the model for the Wisp unit, and the wisps need to be light blue) in an arc in the direction the caster is facing(the directions don't have to be random, and the arc should be about 120 degrees centered the way the caster is facing). Each fireball does 20 damage when it hits a unit. The spell is called Divine Barrage.

Just so you know, the fireballs dont pierce(I.E. they poof once they hit a unit or building), and they disappear after a good distance, like around the edge of the casters view. Basically this spell is just stampede, but in an arc originating from the caster, and fireballs instead of lizards.

If you could make those 2 abilities I would be unbelievably grateful, they are the only abilities I dont have done for my new AoS map, Chains of Fate.
Old 02-03-2004, 02:16 AM   #333
cangrejo
User

cangrejo has little to show at this moment (0)

I made omnislash V2 (based off of your skill linkmaster)

This spell is pretty much the same as linkmaster's but a few changes.. like instead of trigger dmg i put in a unit that makes unstable cocontion. and i changed the special effect to water elemental shot, it's really cool

I also made the skill levelable, you can set any levels you want the hero will hit 6+3*(level of skill) times.

It will also hit the same unit if it gets lucky(!) enough. :) basically it picks a random unit within range of the hero.

Have fun! credits to linkmaster for the foundation.
Old 02-03-2004, 02:38 PM   #334
linkmaster23
User

Submissions (3)

linkmaster23 will become famous soon enough (30)linkmaster23 will become famous soon enough (30)

Thanks, but i could have easily done that.
Old 02-03-2004, 04:05 PM   #335
ubern00b
User

ubern00b has little to show at this moment (0)

ok heres a spell i want for my ranger in my map:

not sure what to call it, but the ranger ( obviously using ranger model) launches from 10-15 arrows into te air with very high arcs. use the flame arrow missile art, and have them land in random places in a targeted area ( ex, flame strike area target. with a 850 vertice area) works between a starfall and rain of fire sort of, i want the arrows to each deal damage to units in a 115 vertice area from where they land, about 50 damage an arrow.

hehe , thought id try to challenge you,but then again this might be easy for you, looking at the work youve done. and i hope yuu dont want points for it, i cant afford them :)
Old 02-03-2004, 10:12 PM   #336
qaenyin
User

qaenyin has little to show at this moment (2)

Sigh, linkmaster, I have been trying to get these spells made by someone for over 2 months, PLEASE make the two spells I described in my post higher up on this page....PLEEEEASE! I REALLY need them, as theyre nearly the only thing I need to make a working beta for my new AoS!
Old 02-03-2004, 10:22 PM   #337
linkmaster23
User

Submissions (3)

linkmaster23 will become famous soon enough (30)linkmaster23 will become famous soon enough (30)

Ill find time... if they are that important... just give me credits as always. And i have to beta test. lol.
Old 02-07-2004, 08:05 AM   #338
stevil
User

stevil has little to show at this moment (0)

Hi, I was just wondering if custom spells made from trigger like linkmaster23 has made, make a multiplayer aos type map lag at all?
Closed Thread