wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Warcraft III Modding > Artist's Corner > Artist's Discussion and Queries > The Forge
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Old 12-31-2005, 01:09 AM   #1
Datajax
Art mod

Art Discussion Moderator

Datajax will become famous soon enough (50)Datajax will become famous soon enough (50)

Default Freelancer modeller for hire - free

Hey guys, thought I ought to remake the thread since the server decided to go 'POP' in a big way.

Basically, post your requests with a DETAILED description of what you want done, pictures, videos or references are even better. Even if you post an entire pic but only highlight the part of it that's relevant it's a great aid for me.

Anyways, I won't, under any circumstances, do a model edit, don't bother asking. If you do I'll be forced to kick several shades of shit out of you for it. Be clear and precise as to what exactly you want done. All I ask is credit for the work I do for you, name in the titles, whatever, not bothered, just acknowledge the work I've put into the model.

I might occasional map the models for you if I'm in a good mood, I guess it depends on the number of models requested and how busy I am, I won't skin it though, that's for you to find someone else to do, trust me, you don't want me to skin a model for you

Anyways, hope to see lots of activity etc etc

Cheers,

DJ
Datajax is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 12-31-2005, 02:31 AM   #2
NoMan4Hire
User

NoMan4Hire has little to show at this moment (0)

I need a model similar to Arthas with Frostmourne, but with Skeleton head and Acolyte's hood over it. You can use artist's license on the detailed features. I've tried this in vertex and failed miserably. If this falls into model editing for you, I apologize in advance.
NoMan4Hire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2005, 01:55 PM   #3
Whitehorn
SPOON!

Respected User

Submissions (114)

Whitehorn is a name known to all (510)Whitehorn is a name known to all (510)Whitehorn is a name known to all (510)Whitehorn is a name known to all (510)Whitehorn is a name known to all (510)

Flip a coin.

Heads: Make me a TA:K mod.
Taills: Make me a Dune 2 mod.

Be excellent to each other.
Whitehorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2005, 07:36 PM   #4
Datajax
Art mod

Art Discussion Moderator

Datajax will become famous soon enough (50)Datajax will become famous soon enough (50)

Well, I flippde a coin, it wasn't heads, though I don't think it was a taills either... so I flippde it again and it landed on heads. Might make your something if I'm bored.

DJ
Old 01-03-2006, 03:22 AM   #5
Zazzadar
User

Zazzadar is on a distinguished road (10)

I hope this wont be too troubling - its quite a tall order (for me at least - i hope not for you)

I need you to model the main character for my RPG. It's female human Bard (kind of rogue like, uses songs in battle incase you dont know.). Right-o now onto description - if any of it is to vague please do ask me to elaborate - ive included things such as how she should stand ect. as I am hoping you will be able to animate for me.

Figure: Human Female, not stocky, but dont make her stupidly thin. She should have an agile way of standing/moving kind of like a rogue/sentry/most elves.

Weapon and how she fights: With a one handed sword in her right hand, and in her left hand - nothing.

Face: Standard face that can be skinned by a skinner to look "pretty". Human ears. Long hair which goes down to her lower back.

Clothing: Just a standard tunic - leaving room for a skinner to make it look pretty. Ehem and yes being Female she will need breasts, medium sized if possible, not too big - not to small ( ) On her bottom half just standard trousers. Basically her clothing a bit like Jaina's - thats the look im going for - but without the cape. Then if you can/can be bothered - add a sort of "half dress" over her left leg, that drapes down to the floor and moves with her - her left leg is visable underneath the "half dress" from an angle, and in certain position. Her right leg is simply visible.

Animations: A few idle "Stand" animations (2 or 3 is that ok?) nothing terribly fancy, mabey brush her hair back, stretch, look left and right. I'd like her to have a couple of attack animations so she doesnt repeat the same attack over and over - but if you can only be bothered to do one that is absolutely fine. For her attack i'm thinking stepping forward with her right leg slightly and slashing with her sword. Can she please also have some spell/special animations, one where she places her left hand to her chest and sings for a short period (perhaps this could be her "channeled spell" animation so it loops) and another where she just does something fancy with her sword - a twirl or a spinning strike or something.

Extras: God I hope I am not asking to much. The following extras are things I would very much like but arent nessarsary. Something on her waist, a book perhaps. A spell (Spell Slam?) animation where a harp appears in her left hand and she plucks it with her right (which I suppose will mean she needs to sheath her sword a bit like a Footman does on his stand animation where he drinks). A Victory animation would be deeply apreaciated, just raising her sword in the air a couple of times or something. And a Ready animation aswell, right leg forward, sword ready in hand, left hand extending back "bouncing" a little bit forward and back/left and right "agile and ready to strike"

This is alot. But like I said - if anything is too vague (or even too much!) then please say. I'm hunting for some decent concept art aswell but cant find any as of yet. I realise this will take along time. Greatest thanks in advance.
Zazzadar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 07:22 AM   #6
Naiden
User

Submissions (1)

Naiden is on a distinguished road (16)

Send a message via ICQ to Naiden

hi man :)
I need model of this orog:
http://www.ironworksforum.com/ubb/no...es/NeoOrog.gif
sorry for small image,but i didn't find bigger one...If you have any questions about my request,please contact me :D
thx anyway
Old 01-03-2006, 08:53 AM   #7
Datajax
Art mod

Art Discussion Moderator

Both should be fine, thanks for the detailed explanation Zazzadar, it's better you lay it all on the table now than after I've done a few animations then asking for more, it's appreciated.

On that note, Naiden, what other animations do you want other than attack? I'm assuming a stand and death one, but anything else special?
Old 01-03-2006, 08:56 AM   #8
Naiden
User

Submissions (1)

not special..only main like attack,spell,etc..
Old 01-04-2006, 12:07 AM   #9
Extrarius
User

Submissions (1)

Extrarius will become famous soon enough (59)Extrarius will become famous soon enough (59)

Send a message via ICQ to Extrarius

I'm looking for a cylindrical-shaped area with vines such that when you attach it to any of the human tower models (scout, arrow, cannon, rock, fire, death, lightning, frost, or advanced versions of the last 5) it look more nature-friendly and will blend well with the night elf splats. I want something along the lines of the entangling roots model, but wrapped around the base of the tower and not animated in any way (and since all the towers are about the same on the lower half except for the texture, it'd be nice to have a single model look good on them all =-)
Old 01-04-2006, 12:56 AM   #10
Tiki
Transform and roll out!

Respected User

Submissions (11)

Tiki is a jewel in the rough (244)Tiki is a jewel in the rough (244)Tiki is a jewel in the rough (244)Tiki is a jewel in the rough (244)Tiki is a jewel in the rough (244)

AI tournament - 3rd place

Meh a request.
All can be found here
http://starwars.com/databank/appearance/ep3.html

Bodyguard Droid
http://starwars.com/databank/droid/b...oid/index.html
Super Battle Droid
http://starwars.com/databank/droid/s...oid/index.html
All Terrain Recon Transport
http://starwars.com/databank/vehicle/atrt/index.html
Turbo Tank
http://starwars.com/databank/vehicle...ank/index.html
Wookiee
http://starwars.com/databank/species/wookiee/index.html
Wookiee Bowcaster
http://starwars.com/databank/technol...ter/index.html

Both wookies can use the same skin, if no problem. :)

I would like have sex with you if you made these, also credits will be given. Rep aswell.
Tiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006, 02:55 PM   #11
Datajax
Art mod

Art Discussion Moderator

*A* request? Looks like many requests to me!

It's fine, I need stuff to do, might do some of the droids first, nice easy modelling with good animation practice, I'll be moving back to mine either tomorrow or the day after and will get started when I can.
Old 01-04-2006, 03:15 PM   #12
Tiki
Transform and roll out!

Respected User

Submissions (11)

Tiki is a jewel in the rough (244)Tiki is a jewel in the rough (244)Tiki is a jewel in the rough (244)Tiki is a jewel in the rough (244)Tiki is a jewel in the rough (244)

AI tournament - 3rd place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datajax
*A* request? Looks like many requests to me!

It's fine, I need stuff to do, might do some of the droids first, nice easy modelling with good animation practice, I'll be moving back to mine either tomorrow or the day after and will get started when I can.

Thanks alot, ;)

All I need is basic walk, attack and death animations.
Wookie can be edited from another model, ive tried, I just couldnt get it right since i suck.
Tiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 10:09 AM   #13
Datajax
Art mod

Art Discussion Moderator

Forgot to ask everyone, are you willing to have the model released publicly, I'm guessing Tiki's case, no, but it's totally up to you. If you don't specify either way then I'll release it... so a bunch of random people can download it and never actually use it in any map.
Old 01-06-2006, 10:33 AM   #14
Whitehorn
SPOON!

Respected User

Submissions (114)

Whitehorn is a name known to all (510)Whitehorn is a name known to all (510)Whitehorn is a name known to all (510)Whitehorn is a name known to all (510)Whitehorn is a name known to all (510)

Make 'em public. Tiki's using Olof's public starwars stuff, right?

Be excellent to each other.
Whitehorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 10:39 AM   #15
Naiden
User

Submissions (1)

if you finish my request,plz send me pm.thx