wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Warcraft III Modding > Project Discussion > Project Recruitment
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Old 10-12-2007, 10:05 PM   #1
Salbrismind
User

Salbrismind is on a distinguished road (16)

Send a message via Yahoo to Salbrismind
Default Artists For Star Control Melee (Space fighting game)

Summary:
(Taken from Map Projects Forum)
Star Control Super Melee (SM) is a totally different game then most found in Warcraft 3. Based off of the old Dos game "Star Control" (all games) and more specifically Ur-Quan masters a open source version available for anyone to play. The game is set into a tournament style competition that allows players to pick a team of ships from a list of 25 extremely interesting and varied ships . From those ships players can pick which ship they want each round. This allows players to pick the right ship for each situation. The only limit to the amount of ships that can be picked is the total strength of the fleet the player picks. Each ship has a set strength based on it's general effectiveness in combat.

Current Members:
Salbrismind: Triggers
43berries: Terrain

Progress:
At the moment the map is only in it's infant stages of development. With only the basic physics of the ships done, the camera system done, and the basic movement controls done.

What I need:
I need artists to create the ships in the map, the asteroids, the planets, and any projectiles or other weapons that ships might have. There are 25+ ships (+ for any new ships that could designed), either one asteroid or a few kinds, a bunch of different planet designs, and possibly a bunch of different shuttle crafts or other weapons.

Specific information about what each person needs to come up with will be given when you agree to help out. Once you do I can show you each ship, asteroid, planet, and weapon.

For more information about the map look at the map projects forum:
http://www.wc3campaigns.net/showthre...460#post971460
Salbrismind is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 10-14-2007, 08:03 PM   #2
Salbrismind
User

Salbrismind is on a distinguished road (16)

Send a message via Yahoo to Salbrismind

48 bump!

Come on peeps. I need someone to help me here, the models don't need much work and there are little to no time constraints. No worries about the project closing prematurely either I committed. Check out my map so far!
Salbrismind is offline   Reply With Quote