wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Warcraft III Modding > Developer's Corner > Triggers & Scripts
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Old 09-03-2007, 09:42 AM   #106
PsykieKILLA
User

Submissions (2)

PsykieKILLA has little to show at this moment (4)

Due to the fact that you have already made me a spell, put my request at the end of the list as to let everyone else have curculation. Also, if the fact that you have already made me a spell means that you don't want to make this spell, I'm cool with that, because I understand.

* Purged Soul
* The spell should be a mana burn like ability that also burns health, although it should be other a period of time. These stats should be as follows:
lvl 1 - 10% of HP and MP over 10 seconds.
lvl 2 - 20% of HP and MP over 10 seconds.
lvl 3 - 30% of HP and MP over 10 seconds.
lvl 4 - 40% of HP and MP over 10 seconds.
lvl 5 - 50% of HP and MP over 10 seconds.
Spell immunity should not effect this.
* Can you use the Purge icon for this? It just looks so cool.
* The same as last time which was "Which even lets you make it better/easier, I dont mind."
* Also, the same as last time "Again, I dont mind."

I have no idea what effect you should use, so you can choose that one.

PS: This is going to be used on a Warlock type character so its effect should be an evil looking one.

Thank you.
Old 09-03-2007, 10:27 AM   #107
Pyrogasm
Lackadaisically Absent.

Respected User

Submissions (9)

Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)

Hero Contest - Fourth place

Send a message via ICQ to Pyrogasm Send a message via AIM to Pyrogasm Send a message via MSN to Pyrogasm Send a message via Yahoo to Pyrogasm

Sheure.

I'll add 'er on up.
Your spells are mostly ignored because they are not very cool so we aren't very excited to review/approve them, but you are incredibly persistent and won't give us an excuse to graveyard it. That is generally what results in a resource being ignored for a long time.

The Spell Request Thread Done for, unless someone else wants to revive it...
It lasted a damn long time.

Please; Ask for Help Appropriately

Quote:
Originally posted by Kyrbi0
Huh. Almost makes me wish I had a girlfriend, to take advantage of today (wait, no, that's not what I meant... I mean, take advantage of the fact that it is international women's day... gah, never mind).
Quote:
Originally posted by Pyrogasm
Rome may not have been built in a day, but the Romans sure as hell didn't say "look at this great city we built guys!" when they had nothing more than a bit of stone and some cottages.
Pyrogasm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 10:37 AM   #108
PsykieKILLA
User

Submissions (2)

Haha, your awesome.

Again, thank you for everything.
Old 09-04-2007, 01:14 AM   #109
Tyre
User

Tyre has little to show at this moment (0)

Send a message via AIM to Tyre

I would like you to make skill that once its casted it can hit up to 10 units it does earth damage. the ground comes up all around the attacking area then closes in then covering up the hole area with a lil mountian/hill then he earth goes back into the ground. 25 percent chance of a unit being swollowed by the earth. The name done matter
I wont this skill 2 have 3 level
The tooltip of the spell does not reall matter that much
you can put the spell in GUI or JASS whats easier 4 u
anything thats missing im sorry. but u can just fill it with somthing if needed im not pickey

ps the 25 percent kill does not work on heros.. so the attack just does damage to heros
Tyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 02:27 AM   #110
ShadowDestroyer
User

ShadowDestroyer is on a distinguished road (15)

Send a message via AIM to ShadowDestroyer

Well, Pyrogasm said he cannot update the spell factory to the latest caster system because he is on a Mac... Could anyone else do it?

clanmord.net
Try Tropical Tag, Militia Rebellion, Capture the Flag WSG, and Footmen Frenzy XV!
ShadowDestroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 05:31 AM   #111
Pyrogasm
Lackadaisically Absent.

Respected User

Submissions (9)

Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)

Send a message via ICQ to Pyrogasm Send a message via AIM to Pyrogasm Send a message via MSN to Pyrogasm Send a message via Yahoo to Pyrogasm

Some questions, Tyre:
  • How much damage does it do to heroes?
  • What changes with level? Cooldown? Mana Cost? Chance to swallow? What?
  • So basically it creates a hole in the ground and it has a chance to swallow units inside the pit; then the hole is filled up to a mountain which then sinks back down to normal, right?
  • Does it need to be MUI?
  • When in the process of making a hole and then filling it up should the units be consumed? At the beginning? Right when the hole starts to get filled up? When?
Your spells are mostly ignored because they are not very cool so we aren't very excited to review/approve them, but you are incredibly persistent and won't give us an excuse to graveyard it. That is generally what results in a resource being ignored for a long time.

Quote:
Huh. Almost makes me wish I had a girlfriend, to take advantage of today (wait, no, that's not what I meant... I mean, take advantage of the fact that it is international women's day... gah, never mind).
Quote:
Rome may not have been built in a day, but the Romans sure as hell didn't say "look at this great city we built guys!" when they had nothing more than a bit of stone and some cottages.
Old 09-04-2007, 09:47 PM   #112
Hey its X
Dance puppet dance!

Submissions (1)

Hey its X will become famous soon enough (48)Hey its X will become famous soon enough (48)

I'd like to request a simple Spelltemplate-ish type of thing. A JESP spell that
does:
a defined amount of damage over time,
a defined period of time for the spell to have its effect
a defined eyecandy model to appear every time the damage procs
that's it really, oh, and it should be Unit targetable.
use any system you need i'm good with reading the JASS.

Hey its X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 07:30 AM   #113
botanic
User

Submissions (2)

botanic will become famous soon enough (41)botanic will become famous soon enough (41)

Send a message via AIM to botanic

well I might as well ask :P

I need a spell that rains critters with an attached farie fire effect...

What it will do is it will on cast move in a line (with a diminishing aoe till it reaches 0) raining random critters that if they land on a unit they explode and if not they run around increasing in size till they explode at a certain size :) I would think a smaller tranquility effect would work.

No it does not need MUI

It will be 30 levels and damage ect will be based off the units attributes and levels so I would just need a damage to target, population function (amount to rain per second) and damage to aoe function. Now the fun part (as if the rest wasn't) is that I would need the aoe explosion from the critters to do a diminishing amount of damage weighted twords the center example 1 point away 100 damage, 10 points away 90 damage, 20 points away 50 damage, 50 points away 1 damage. Also the explosion should knockback a set amount of points based on the same diminishing effect.

Also I would need a aoe explosion function (returns aoe), a max/min running critter size, and an distance function...

Now as for anything else like tooltips anything is fine. Also any icon would do (I have a guy working on all the icons I need so ima use that one)

Id be willing to make it on my own just I tried it and it looked like critters were flying all over the map...exploding... and well they were... ;)

oh and I would like it in GUI if you wouldn't mind :P (just kidding im not that mean)
Quote:
Originally Posted by botanic
I think we established that

Last edited by botanic : 10-18-2007 at 10:32 PM.
botanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 09:29 AM   #114
PsykieKILLA
User

Submissions (2)

That sounds complicated...

Couldn't you just use Star fall and change the damage dealt by the stars... But then they wouldnt be random dropping...
Old 09-05-2007, 07:24 PM   #115
botanic
User

Submissions (2)

botanic will become famous soon enough (41)botanic will become famous soon enough (41)

Send a message via AIM to botanic

When I tried it I had units literately flying all over the map it was good for humor but that was about it :/

Oh and if that doesn't pass the "No DOTA spells rule ima go back to my corner"

EDIT: Like I said I was gonna make it just it was a bit to hard for my 2nd JASS spell :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by botanic
I think we established that

Last edited by botanic : 09-05-2007 at 10:50 PM.
botanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 02:15 AM   #116
Pyrogasm
Lackadaisically Absent.

Respected User

Submissions (9)

There are a crapload of requests.

Temporarily Closed.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-12-2007, 12:15 AM   #117
Pyrogasm
Lackadaisically Absent.

Respected User

Submissions (9)

Just a status update: Tide-Arc Ephemera's spell is being a real bitch and causing huge lag errors because of some loops that near-hit the OP limit.

I think that I know how to fix it, but it'll be done. The lag only occurs when you cast the spell more than 3 times in close proximity to each other. Multiple casts on the map do not lag; just when too many are cast near each other and they all affect the same unit.

Botanic is working on Hey its X's spell request, but he will be showing it to me to make sure he's done it properly when it's finished.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-21-2007, 02:47 AM   #118
Pyrogasm
Lackadaisically Absent.

Respected User

Submissions (9)

NOTE: You have been redirected in order for our attachments to be made available to you. This will only last two minutes; these measures where taken to avoid hotlinking and bandwidth theft.
To avoid these restrictions Log in or Register

Singularity is finally done. Thank god.
Spell:
SingularityCauses a rip in reality at target point, pulling all nearby units into the rip. All units that come into contact with the rip will be dealt 150 damage.

All units close to this hero will be pushed away. If any unit collides with this hero while channeling it will be pushed away swiftly and dealt 50 damage.

Level 1 - 200 pull radius to the singularity, 100 push radius from the caster.
Level 2 - 300 pull radius to the singularity, 150 push radius from the caster.
Level 3 - 400 pull radius to the singularity, 200 push radius from the caster.
Level 4 - 500 pull radius to the singularity, 250 push radius from the caster.
Singularity.zip
Attached Files
File Type: zip Singularity.zip (114.3 KB, 60 views)

Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Pyrogasm : 09-21-2007 at 02:49 AM.
Old 09-22-2007, 09:00 PM   #119
Pyrogasm
Lackadaisically Absent.

Respected User

Submissions (9)

Done with Hey its X's request:
The Spell:
JESP DoT TemplateDeals damage over time to things.

Level 1 - Deal some damage to a target over time.
Level 2 - Deal more damage to a target over time with more effects.
Level 3 - Deal EVEN MORE damage to a target over time with much more awesome effects!
JESP DoT Template.zip

Edit: Reopened... but there are still a lot of requests.
Attached Files
File Type: zip JESP DoT Template.zip (136.0 KB, 146 views)

Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Pyrogasm : 09-22-2007 at 09:10 PM.
Old 09-22-2007, 11:03 PM   #120
Arcane
User

Arcane has little to show at this moment (4)

Quote:
Spike Trap

Set an invisible Spike Trap at the target location. Once activated, it becomes visible for 0.5 seconds before viciously impaling the victim over 3 seconds. Only 3 traps may be out at once, and each trap needs to be 200 units away from each other and enemy units at placing. Spike traps cover an area of 150 units. This ability has a cooldown of 45 seconds.

Level 1: Spikes deal 60 damage per second.
Level 2: Spikes deal 90 damage per second.
Level 3: Spikes deal 120 damage per second.

Since you haven't done the merging yet, I'll just post this to save you the trouble.

Can be activated two ways: From Spike Trap itself for individual activation, or from the hero, activating all current Spike Traps.

Last edited by Arcane : 09-22-2007 at 11:03 PM.
Arcane is offline   Reply With Quote