wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Warcraft III Modding > Project Discussion > Project Recruitment
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Old 08-29-2007, 07:34 PM   #1
teddybear
User

teddybear has little to show at this moment (0)

Default The Burning Hammer ORPG

About The Burning Hammer
I'm just trying to make my map the best i can so i decided to use some new things that i did not see in other maps:
Features:
Talent: I have made something alike the "talent" system from WoW that every class will have 8 different talents to have.
Example:
Combat Lord [Rank 1]
After using any "Combat Point User" ability, there are 6% percents to add 3 additional Combat Points.

Most of them are somthing similar to that.
Profession:until now i have made 5 scales of professions: Necromastery,Tailoring,Leatherworking,Blacksmithing and Alchemy.
I want to add more but ill do that later xD
When i said "..scales of professions..." i meant that i only did the way the professions work (how u gather materials and create stuff with them) and i want to add a lot of more to each profession.
BX-TRS System:well...i think that the most exciting thing in my map is the TRS System,i have made a lot of items that can be dropped out of creatures to use them in your huge inventory of TRS, Im also creating Set Items that will have low chances to be dropped, however they can be dropped out of every Natural Hostile creature (its 10000 < 4 chance to be dropped per Set Item)
"Duel-Wield":like in WoW,u can use two 1handed weapons and the offhand weapon attack will deal 40-60% of your normal damage [it's cool ]
and the last thing I want to talk about is the spells of The Burning Hammer.
Abilities: I know that when u cast them its getting laggy usually but they are so cool. every class will have 5 abilities that he will be able to raise and cast and when a hero will reach level 10 he will get an additional ability that will be very powerful but very lagful xD [ ]
Click image for larger version

Name:	TBH [1].JPG
Views:	29
Size:	164.1 KB
ID:	28396

Name:	TBH [2].JPG
Views:	23
Size:	183.0 KB
ID:	28397

Name:	TBH [3].JPG
Views:	12
Size:	131.4 KB
ID:	28398

Name:	TBH [4].JPG
Views:	16
Size:	128.8 KB
ID:	28399

Well...no more important stuff to talk about :=)

The basic way to level-up is to complete as much quest as you can,the best way to get items is by killing creatures and with little luck you will find useful items or even Set Item that will be unique of their power.

The basic reason i post this thread is to find a team that will help me with building The Burning Hammer because i have started so much and it'll take me way longer to finish it alone .

I am looking for:
People who can come up with special TRS items, Talents, Professions, Terrains, Custom Abilities.
People who have good ideas for in game events.

I will post here a demo version of The Burning Hammer so you can look at it and give ur opinions.
In The Burning Hammer demo map i have only done the Mage's spells and Rogue's skills other characters still are empty.
I gave you a small information about The Burning Hammer but i hope its enough.

You will be able to download The Burning Hammer [Demo Version] from the next link:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/vk3397
Fuck yourself and save your money."

Last edited by teddybear : 08-30-2007 at 05:14 PM.
teddybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 08-29-2007, 08:24 PM   #2
st33m
User

Submissions (1)

st33m is on a distinguished road (22)

Send a message via MSN to st33m

If you could speak english it would be much more exciting. The map does sound interesting however.

Last edited by st33m : 08-29-2007 at 08:25 PM.
st33m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 06:18 AM   #3
teddybear
User

teddybear has little to show at this moment (0)

What are you talking about ? my English was perfect :P.
Fuck yourself and save your money."

Last edited by teddybear : 08-30-2007 at 12:48 PM.
teddybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 11:47 PM   #4
~Void~
Inactive as fuck

Submissions (39)

~Void~ is a jewel in the rough (213)~Void~ is a jewel in the rough (213)~Void~ is a jewel in the rough (213)~Void~ is a jewel in the rough (213)

Not ANOTHER orpg... face it, only good games out there are DotA and Impossible Bosses

Quote:
Like in WoW

That will be the downfall of this map. People don't like "like in *game*". People like "not like in any other game aside from THIS ONE cuz it kicks all other games asses!!1!"

Last edited by ~Void~ : 09-17-2007 at 11:49 PM.
~Void~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 05:03 AM   #5
Pyrogasm
Lackadaisically Absent.

Respected User

Submissions (9)

Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)

Hero Contest - Fourth place

Send a message via ICQ to Pyrogasm Send a message via AIM to Pyrogasm Send a message via MSN to Pyrogasm Send a message via Yahoo to Pyrogasm

What are the screenshots supposed to show...?
Your spells are mostly ignored because they are not very cool so we aren't very excited to review/approve them, but you are incredibly persistent and won't give us an excuse to graveyard it. That is generally what results in a resource being ignored for a long time.

The Spell Request Thread Done for, unless someone else wants to revive it...
It lasted a damn long time.

Please; Ask for Help Appropriately

Quote:
Originally posted by Kyrbi0
Huh. Almost makes me wish I had a girlfriend, to take advantage of today (wait, no, that's not what I meant... I mean, take advantage of the fact that it is international women's day... gah, never mind).
Quote:
Originally posted by Pyrogasm
Rome may not have been built in a day, but the Romans sure as hell didn't say "look at this great city we built guys!" when they had nothing more than a bit of stone and some cottages.
Pyrogasm is offline   Reply With Quote