wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Warcraft III Modding > Developer's Corner > Triggers & Scripts
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Old 07-30-2007, 04:48 PM   #16
Uareanoob
User

Uareanoob has little to show at this moment (4)

Send a message via AIM to Uareanoob Send a message via MSN to Uareanoob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrogasm
Uareanoob's spells are done. He actually needed a left and right spell; since they're so similar, I made both.

They also don't have tooltips or icons... so they won't look too pretty to start off the table :( At any rate:
Slide Left/Right:
Slide Left & Slide RightSlides the unit 300 distance to the right or left. Leaves a trail behind.Slide Left & Right.zip
Wow that was amazing. I'll use that in my map.
Uareanoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 07-30-2007, 06:46 PM   #17
emjlr3
Rehabbing

Submissions (14)

emjlr3 is a jewel in the rough (151)emjlr3 is a jewel in the rough (151)

Mapping Contest First Place

Send a message via AIM to emjlr3 Send a message via MSN to emjlr3

i did this at one point, lost steam myself
Old 07-30-2007, 06:51 PM   #18
Castlemaster
User

Castlemaster will become famous soon enough (29)

Make a spell that causes two stampedes on the same spot. One is a normal stampede (based off the normal spell), the other affects only allies and heals them. Make it so the two stampedes will always go in random directions.

Yes, this is a roundabout way of me trying to see if you spell you helped me with earlier can be done by someone else :). If you can make a dummy caster that will channel spells, that is all I really need to know.

Thanks ahead of time Pyro.

EDIT: Here is what I want the spell to be:
As long as the dummy spell is based off of channel, and the only triggering is the use of a dummy caster, I am happy. I already did all the other work as it is (text, replacing effects).
GUI is preferred, but if all else fails, JASS will be fine.

Last edited by Castlemaster : 07-30-2007 at 07:34 PM.
Castlemaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 07:09 PM   #19
burningice95
User

burningice95 has little to show at this moment (3)

Send a message via AIM to burningice95 Send a message via MSN to burningice95 Send a message via Yahoo to burningice95

Thank you for making this thread.

Grace of the gods
Ability Type: Buffs hero and heal
Area of Effect: 0
Mana Cost: 175
Cooldown: 3 minutes
Story: The paladin has always been a most of devout follower of (his gods name). He is a faithful servant of that god, and prays constantly to him. When his need is great, he is able to call upon his god to help him vanquish his enemies and prove that he is the one true champion.
Effects: The hero chanells for up to 15/20/35 seconds (configurabler). For every second he channels he gains (configurable # based on time channeled) attack damage/armor/fire effect on sword for (configurable # time based on time channeled). While he is channeling he recieves X bonus armor. If the spell is interrupted by a stun, he still gets bonuses based on how long he channeled. When the bonuses expire, he is healed for (amount based on how long he channelled).

GUI is preffered, but JASS is okay, if its in a format that i can understand & easily configure (like jesp, but MUI isn't required). In terms of effects, you can do whatever you want (custom effects/buffs are awesome), as long as it fits in with the holy/paladin/crusader thing. Feel free to change the story on the tooltip if you think of a cooler one
burningice95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 08:49 PM   #20
Pyrogasm
Lackadaisically Absent.

Respected User

Submissions (9)

Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)

Hero Contest - Fourth place

Send a message via ICQ to Pyrogasm Send a message via AIM to Pyrogasm Send a message via MSN to Pyrogasm Send a message via Yahoo to Pyrogasm

To both of you: They do not need to be MUI, correct?
Quote:
Originally Posted by emjlr3
i did this at one point, lost steam myself
That's because you have a life. I do not.
Your spells are mostly ignored because they are not very cool so we aren't very excited to review/approve them, but you are incredibly persistent and won't give us an excuse to graveyard it. That is generally what results in a resource being ignored for a long time.

The Spell Request Thread Done for, unless someone else wants to revive it...
It lasted a damn long time.

Please; Ask for Help Appropriately

Quote:
Originally posted by Kyrbi0
Huh. Almost makes me wish I had a girlfriend, to take advantage of today (wait, no, that's not what I meant... I mean, take advantage of the fact that it is international women's day... gah, never mind).
Quote:
Originally posted by Pyrogasm
Rome may not have been built in a day, but the Romans sure as hell didn't say "look at this great city we built guys!" when they had nothing more than a bit of stone and some cottages.
Pyrogasm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 09:25 PM   #21
Ignitedstar

RP Section Moderator

Ignitedstar has a spectacular aura about (102)Ignitedstar has a spectacular aura about (102)Ignitedstar has a spectacular aura about (102)Ignitedstar has a spectacular aura about (102)

Send a message via MSN to Ignitedstar Send a message via Yahoo to Ignitedstar

Hmm... I might as well use this to my advantage. Unfortunately, I do not have anything at the moment. I will get back to you as soon as I find something that is out of my skill reach(which is pretty low X_X).

I appreciate you doing things like this for others, Pyrogasm.
I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal.
If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge,
and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing."

1 Corinthians 13:1-2

Current Works:
None.

Last edited by Ignitedstar : 07-30-2007 at 09:36 PM.
Ignitedstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 09:52 PM   #22
Nubcookie
User

Nubcookie will become famous soon enough (34)Nubcookie will become famous soon enough (34)

Send a message via AIM to Nubcookie

Quote:
Finished with Nubcookie's spell... did the best I could with the SFX.

Healing Circle:
Healing CircleCreates a happy sanctuary around target point. All units inside the point will be healed per second. Lasts 15 seconds.

Level 1 - Heals 17 health per second.
Level 2 - Heals 21 health per second.
Level 3 - Heals 25 health per second.

Takes 1 second to cast.
Healing Circle.zip
Damn! It's Sexy; well done!

It's not the best picture, but...

PS: Check your PMs. (lolo pms)
Windows is a 32 bit extension and a graphical shell for a 16 bit patch to an 8 bit operating system originally coded for a 4 bit microprocessor, written by a 2 bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition.

Roflcopter_Down presents:
Archers: CTF - v0.99b
The Island [new!]
Nubcookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 10:39 PM   #23
burningice95
User

burningice95 has little to show at this moment (3)

Send a message via AIM to burningice95 Send a message via MSN to burningice95 Send a message via Yahoo to burningice95

Yes, it does NOT need to be mui
burningice95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 01:05 AM   #24
Nubcookie
User

Nubcookie will become famous soon enough (34)Nubcookie will become famous soon enough (34)

I was going through the test map and I found this in the Extended tooltip of a creep in the map.

Quote:
King of the Ogre Legion. Has a defensive aura, and can cast Shockwave. |n|n|cffffcc00Attacks land units.|r
You do have no life to add something no one should see.
Windows is a 32 bit extension and a graphical shell for a 16 bit patch to an 8 bit operating system originally coded for a 4 bit microprocessor, written by a 2 bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition.

The Island [new!]

Last edited by Nubcookie : 07-31-2007 at 01:06 AM.
Old 07-31-2007, 01:12 AM   #25
Pyrogasm
Lackadaisically Absent.

Respected User

Submissions (9)

Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)

Send a message via ICQ to Pyrogasm Send a message via AIM to Pyrogasm Send a message via MSN to Pyrogasm Send a message via Yahoo to Pyrogasm

I didn't make the testmap :P

You should be able to tell by the grammar error in the tooltip.
Your spells are mostly ignored because they are not very cool so we aren't very excited to review/approve them, but you are incredibly persistent and won't give us an excuse to graveyard it. That is generally what results in a resource being ignored for a long time.

Quote:
Huh. Almost makes me wish I had a girlfriend, to take advantage of today (wait, no, that's not what I meant... I mean, take advantage of the fact that it is international women's day... gah, never mind).
Quote:
Rome may not have been built in a day, but the Romans sure as hell didn't say "look at this great city we built guys!" when they had nothing more than a bit of stone and some cottages.
Old 07-31-2007, 01:25 AM   #26
Nubcookie
User

Quote:
I didn't make the testmap :P

You should be able to tell by the grammar error in the tooltip.
I also should have been able to tell by the fancy terrain.

The Island [new!]
Old 07-31-2007, 01:48 AM   #27
Pyrogasm
Lackadaisically Absent.

Respected User

Submissions (9)

Bastard.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-31-2007, 02:30 AM   #28
Pyrogasm
Lackadaisically Absent.

Respected User

Submissions (9)

Finished Castlemaster's request:
Dummy Stampedes:
Dummy StampedesSummons two waves of things from random directions towards target point. One deals 50 damage to enemies, one heals allies for 50 health upon contact.Dummy Stampedes.zip

Oh, and I've delayed Darkwulfv's request as he's agreed that it isn't so important to him and I should do the others first.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Dummy Stampede.zip (108.3 KB, 112 views)

Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Pyrogasm : 07-31-2007 at 02:32 AM.
Old 07-31-2007, 03:17 AM   #29
Nubcookie
User

Thumbs up Very nice!

Since the first spell was so good, I have a few more I need.

Requested Spells:
IconSpell NameSpell TooltipInfoCriteria
EnvenomInfuses the Assassin's glave with vituperative poison, reducing the afficted target's attack speed and dealing 15 damage per second. Lasts 15 seconds, 50 mana, 30 second cooldown

Level 1 - Deals 15 damage per second.
Creates a debuff on the target, while the debuff is on the target, it loses 15hp/s and has a reduced attack speed. When the assassin attacks, the debuff is reapplied and the timer for the debuff is reset to 10 seconds.

The debuff lasts 10 seconds
The spell lasts 15 seconds
1 level, unit ability
GUI or JASS
MUI is not necessary
It should look something like the concept art below
EnholyInfuses the Protector's sword with mighty reckoning, gives the Protector a chance to regenerate a minor amount of health. Lasts 15 seconds.

Level 1 - 50% chance to regenerates 15 health when attacked.
Self buff on caster, 50% to regain 15hp instantly. Lasts 15 seconds, 50 mana, 30 seconds cooldown

The spell lasts 15 seconds
1 level, unit ability
GUI or JASS
MUI is not necessary
It should look something like the concept art below

Concept art:

Cheers!

The Island [new!]
Old 07-31-2007, 03:19 AM   #30
Castlemaster
User

Castlemaster will become famous soon enough (29)

Pyro man, you are a lifesaver.
I can't thank you enough for putting that much effort into that. I tried repping, but it says I need to "spread it around some more" ><.

Must....fight....urge to dump all spells on pyro. *tick*

Last edited by Castlemaster : 07-31-2007 at 03:22 AM.
Castlemaster is offline   Reply With Quote