wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Warcraft III Modding > Artist's Corner > Artist's Discussion and Queries
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Old 07-21-2007, 12:55 PM   #16
Matarael
User

Submissions (2)

Matarael will become famous soon enough (49)Matarael will become famous soon enough (49)

What about the Void Walker model? Oh balls you're probably not going to like it either :-/

Here's the path anyway:
units\creeps\VoidWalker\VoidWalker.mdl
Matarael is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 07-21-2007, 01:15 PM   #17
sas_Skorpion
There is truth in my lies

sas_Skorpion will become famous soon enough (30)sas_Skorpion will become famous soon enough (30)

Send a message via MSN to sas_Skorpion

I Checked 10 times every model in warcraft ... im realy looking for something similar to the wow shade i put in my previus post somehow i like it :D...
Old 07-21-2007, 01:16 PM   #18
Pheonix-IV
I want you inside me...

Submissions (17)

Pheonix-IV is a jewel in the rough (212)Pheonix-IV is a jewel in the rough (212)Pheonix-IV is a jewel in the rough (212)Pheonix-IV is a jewel in the rough (212)

I believe this is a thread where he is requesting that somone make him a Ghost model because he doesn't like any of the current models, not a thread where people who arn't interested in the actual topic run around telling him what they think he really wants instead of what he asked for.

Last edited by Pheonix-IV : 07-21-2007 at 01:17 PM.
Pheonix-IV is offline   Reply With Quote