wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Warcraft III Modding > Project Discussion > Project Recruitment > Freelance & Requests
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Old 10-14-2006, 01:24 PM   #91
Aray
Concepter & Writer

Aray will become famous soon enough (44)Aray will become famous soon enough (44)

Exclamation IaW is now in need of one or two modelmakers to make the two remaining models!

@FireFox: Both me and shadow are quite active users at this forum, and you can be quite sure of that we know what can be found here and have discussed it ;) The (very) short answer to why we aren't using these models, would be because A) they don't match all the requirements and/or B) We want unique models that can only be found in IaW.

Thank you for your suggestions though, I hope you will continue to follow this project.

News:
  • 1) Norinrad accepted to skin Nasrudin's model! It's all being taken care of ;)
  • 2) I'm not quite sure if this is 100% decided yet, but it seems that Mc ! accepted a bit too many requests than he could handle. His planned modelmaking for IaW was something he had to give up. We understand how this can happen of course, and thank Mc ! anyway for showing interest in the project :)
    Well then, this obviously leads us to yet another point:

• 3) IaW MORPG is in need of 1 or 2 modelmakers to make the two remaining models: Mage and Shaman. (See 1st page for reference). If you are interested (being interested doesn't mean that you have accepted, so step forward) then contact us either through this thread or PM me, then we'll discuss it.
Edit: I've been updating the main thread a bit now, and it just occured to me that many of the models made for IaW has not been made by one person alone. So, I'd like everyone who has contributed to take a loot at the 1st post, the notify me about any addition credits I should add (this will also be added in the map credits).

Last edited by Aray : 10-14-2006 at 02:12 PM.
Aray is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 10-14-2006, 02:26 PM   #92
Nasrudin
User

Respected User

Submissions (31)

Nasrudin is just really nice (327)Nasrudin is just really nice (327)Nasrudin is just really nice (327)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireFox
ok, so i got sum random stuff that i didn't made lulz. But check them out. they are usable. I dun't even remember who are the autorz so u can't credit them, but hey, who care lol? enjoy
FF

Fixed.
Nasrudin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006, 08:50 PM   #93
FireFox
User

FireFox has little to show at this moment (0)

Send a message via AIM to FireFox
Thumbs down no title

get a life. atleast i helped. dont you got anything better to do then to make fun of other ppl. god fucking noob. go to hell.
FireFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 04:51 PM   #94
Aray
Concepter & Writer

Aray will become famous soon enough (44)Aray will become famous soon enough (44)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasrudin
(...) Fixed.
- Nas, if you check out his title it says "My favorites". I didn't see that at once either so I got very suspicious when I saw models like the retributer in his list ;)

And FireFox, you should try calm down a little bit, you're overreacting. I don't want anyone to start a dispute on this thread, this thread is for progress discussion and constructive conversations.

Now get back on topic
Old 10-21-2006, 06:42 PM   #95
Aray
Concepter & Writer

Bump!

Okay, any news on the model Nasrudin/Norinrad? You have at least recieved it right? ;)

I'm also wondering how map-maker is doing. Still busy with school I guess :/

And don't forget now people: We still need someone two make the two remaining models for us!
Old 10-26-2006, 01:37 AM   #96
map-maker
I smell like 1337 sauce.

Submissions (5)

map-maker will become famous soon enough (50)map-maker will become famous soon enough (50)

Send a message via AIM to map-maker

not busy with school at all really >.> my ~8 year old computer crapped out on me a little while back so ya..i got my new computer built and am working on reinstallation of things..anyway ill try to recover some files from the old HD maybe i can get the models and finish them up some time...
Old 10-26-2006, 09:35 PM   #97
Norinrad
Uz0r

Submissions (12)

Norinrad is a jewel in the rough (222)Norinrad is a jewel in the rough (222)Norinrad is a jewel in the rough (222)Norinrad is a jewel in the rough (222)

Well, I've received Nasrudin's model, but I won't have photoshop untill this weekend so, expect it to be done in the next weekend at the earliest.
Norinrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006, 04:54 PM   #98
Nasrudin
User

Respected User

Submissions (31)

Nasrudin is just really nice (327)Nasrudin is just really nice (327)Nasrudin is just really nice (327)

It would help if you kept posting about the map updates, since by now it looks like a dead project.
Old 10-27-2006, 04:58 PM   #99
Aray
Concepter & Writer

Aah. Thing is that we keep the IaW map discussion at our site. Version updates wouldn't belong here anyway, but they would in the project thread, true. Anyway, Shadow1500 is expecting to get the next version released in 15-30 days. This isn't by any means a dead project ;)
Old 11-10-2006, 01:38 PM   #100
Nasrudin
User

Respected User

Submissions (31)

I can finish the head now. When you're done with the skin send it to me.
Old 11-29-2006, 09:12 PM   #101
Chriz.
Vast Graphics Animator

Project Leader: WotTH

Submissions (17)

Chriz. has a brilliant future (830)Chriz. has a brilliant future (830)Chriz. has a brilliant future (830)Chriz. has a brilliant future (830)Chriz. has a brilliant future (830)Chriz. has a brilliant future (830)Chriz. has a brilliant future (830)

Hero Contest #2 - 2nd PlaceSkinning Competetion #3 - Elementals

Are you still looking for those two models? And if they were to be made, could they also be released for public use?
Old 11-29-2006, 10:00 PM   #102
shadow1500
STARCRAFT II OMFG

Submissions (9)

shadow1500 is just really nice (306)shadow1500 is just really nice (306)shadow1500 is just really nice (306)

Send a message via ICQ to shadow1500 Send a message via AIM to shadow1500 Send a message via MSN to shadow1500

Currently, Norinrad is working on the warrior and the assassin skin. We still need people to create the 4 other class models. I wouldn't mind if they are released for public use, I don't know what is Aray's opinion on this though, I'll remind him to post here.
shadow1500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 06:29 AM   #103
Aray
Concepter & Writer

Don't forget that map-maker has got a finished priest mesh and an in-progress ranger ready. He just got swamped with school and stuff I think, and it's been a while now since he's been active here :|

Anyway, I would prefer if it we kept the models for ourselves for a little while at first, so that they are completely unique to IaW when they are released. I guess it's really up to the makers themselves if they want their models to be publicly accessable, but I would not stop them as long as we can keep them as uniques for maybe a month or two at first.
Old 01-07-2007, 12:43 AM   #104
shadow1500
STARCRAFT II OMFG

Submissions (9)

shadow1500 is just really nice (306)shadow1500 is just really nice (306)shadow1500 is just really nice (306)

Send a message via ICQ to shadow1500 Send a message via AIM to shadow1500 Send a message via MSN to shadow1500

Bump.

Any news?

BTW we are still looking for modelers, check the first post.
shadow1500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 12:40 PM   #105
Nasrudin
User

Respected User

Submissions (31)

I'm still waiting for that skin, actually. :\