wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Warcraft III Modding > Project Discussion > Map Testing
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Old 09-08-2006, 04:40 PM   #1
GALLED
User

Submissions (1)

GALLED has little to show at this moment (1)

Default Defense of the Gods

NOTE: You have been redirected in order for our attachments to be made available to you. This will only last two minutes; these measures where taken to avoid hotlinking and bandwidth theft.
To avoid these restrictions Log in or Register

Hello everybody

I make a spanish AoS and i put here for testing.

**Defense of the Gods**

Heros divided in taverns by his primary atribute and for class. The Class determines the mana cost of his damage base spells and for attack damage, movement, etc. Well this not programming, only i see in a excell table then put the number :D

Some spells are from www.w3csear.ch, but has the credit for the spellmaker.

Some spell are laggy, but i'm in the process of fixing.

Try it!
Attached Files
File Type: w3x DOTGV109d.w3x (1.37 MB, 192 views)

War of Gods

Last edited by GALLED : 03-10-2008 at 11:52 PM.
GALLED is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 09-10-2006, 08:16 PM   #2
illidan92
Banned

illidan92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past (-10)

Can you give a little discription of it?
illidan92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 03:53 PM   #3
Hyarion
User

Hyarion is on a distinguished road (14)

A description? Two words.
DotA Clone.
Old 09-23-2006, 07:53 PM   #4
DeaD_MeN_WalkiN
Robie williams ROFL

DeaD_MeN_WalkiN will become famous soon enough (37)DeaD_MeN_WalkiN will become famous soon enough (37)

Send a message via AIM to DeaD_MeN_WalkiN Send a message via MSN to DeaD_MeN_WalkiN

Ffs looks like the maker isn't interested in posting here anymore, Griffen where are you :P

Retired (Well I'm still doing freelance works).
DeaD_MeN_WalkiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 07:56 PM   #5
Captain Griffen
Dread Lord of the Cookies

Content Director

Submissions (2)

Captain Griffen is a glorious beacon of light (497)Captain Griffen is a glorious beacon of light (497)Captain Griffen is a glorious beacon of light (497)Captain Griffen is a glorious beacon of light (497)Captain Griffen is a glorious beacon of light (497)

Approved Map: Warlords[Quicksilver #2] - 1st Place

I'm here. I see all. Only real thing wrong is that he spelt AoS AOE, but really it gives all the information needed.
Quote:
[13:32] <Akolyt0r> hmm.. stil i want to have some unused women
Captain Griffen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2006, 04:49 AM   #6
GALLED
User

Submissions (1)

Sure. It's a first project and hard work i has spend in it. Now i'm make a new version, fix some bugs and so on.

War of Gods
Old 10-05-2006, 10:22 AM   #7
zen87
vJass maniac

Submissions (1)

zen87 has a spectacular aura about (86)zen87 has a spectacular aura about (86)zen87 has a spectacular aura about (86)

Send a message via MSN to zen87

well just telling you that... there is already a DotA, why make a DotG that you know it will never beat DotA... as a mapmaker you should come out somthing new by itself instead of editing what is already there...
Old 10-11-2006, 02:47 PM   #8
GALLED
User

Submissions (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zen87
well just telling you that... there is already a DotA, why make a DotG that you know it will never beat DotA... as a mapmaker you should come out somthing new by itself instead of editing what is already there...

Well i'm not editing the DotA All Stars, i'm edit the DotA Template maked by SD_Ryoko and AceHart, and it is for that or no?

Some people likes the map, because are in his language and for the new heroes. Well, the DotA could has the same language (soon) and the same heroes, but i'm in the process for fixing and improve the map.

War of Gods
Old 10-11-2006, 04:57 PM   #9
TDR
♪♫

Modeling & Gallery Moderator

Submissions (84)

TDR has much to be proud of (701)TDR has much to be proud of (701)TDR has much to be proud of (701)TDR has much to be proud of (701)TDR has much to be proud of (701)

Hero Contest #2 - 3rd PlaceConcept art session 6 - Sea dwellersModeling session 3 - Critters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyarion
A description? Two words.
DotA Clone.
I kindly have to tell you that there are actualy 5 words in there. peace.

Last edited by TDR : 10-11-2006 at 04:57 PM.
TDR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 10:35 PM   #10
Rising_Dusk
Obscurity, the Art

Projects Director
Project Leader: OD

Submissions (27)

Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)

Hero Contest #3 - 1st PlaceApproved Map: Desert of ExileApproved Map: Advent of the ZenithHero Contest #2 - 1st PlaceHero Contest - Third place>

Send a message via AIM to Rising_Dusk Send a message via MSN to Rising_Dusk

Quote:
Well i'm not editing the DotA All Stars, i'm edit the DotA Template maked by SD_Ryoko and AceHart, and it is for that or no?

The world doesn't need a new DotA.
Old 11-28-2006, 07:47 PM   #11
Ryude
User

Ryude is on a distinguished road (17)

Send a message via AIM to Ryude

You guys are hypocrites. Who are you to tell someone they can or cannot make a map?

The World Editor is there for EVERYONE. Whether or not you like his map does not give you the right to tell him not to make it.
Ryude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 07:48 PM   #12
Rao Dao Zao
www.raodaozao.net

MDL & Resource Moderator

Submissions (27)

Rao Dao Zao has a brilliant future (822)Rao Dao Zao has a brilliant future (822)Rao Dao Zao has a brilliant future (822)Rao Dao Zao has a brilliant future (822)Rao Dao Zao has a brilliant future (822)Rao Dao Zao has a brilliant future (822)Rao Dao Zao has a brilliant future (822)

Approved Map: When the Freedom Slips Away

Send a message via MSN to Rao Dao Zao

A-ha-ha-ha-ha.

This is WC3C. They will subvert your creative processes if at all possible.
Old 11-28-2006, 09:00 PM   #13
TaintedReality
User!

TaintedReality is a jewel in the rough (159)TaintedReality is a jewel in the rough (159)

AI Tournament #2 - 1st Place

Send a message via MSN to TaintedReality

Quote:
You guys are hypocrites. Who are you to tell someone they can or cannot make a map?

The World Editor is there for EVERYONE. Whether or not you like his map does not give you the right to tell him not to make it.

Yea but the problem is he didn't make most of it - he just copied the DotA template and put in a few heroes. He didn't even make his own items - he just used the ones from DotA. I don't really see what he actually did. He "made" some new heroes apparently, but I'm willing to bet it's mostly just regular warcraft 3 abilities that have been edited.

Last edited by TaintedReality : 11-28-2006 at 09:00 PM.
TaintedReality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 09:37 PM   #14
TDR
♪♫

Modeling & Gallery Moderator

Submissions (84)

TDR has much to be proud of (701)TDR has much to be proud of (701)TDR has much to be proud of (701)TDR has much to be proud of (701)TDR has much to be proud of (701)

Hero Contest #2 - 3rd PlaceConcept art session 6 - Sea dwellersModeling session 3 - Critters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryude

Oh yes they do have the right to tell him not to make it, though no one told him not do do it, they just advised that it wouldn't be original. And he also has the right to listen to them or to ignore them. I don't see what your problem is. And I don't see the hypocrisy in this.
Old 11-29-2006, 08:24 AM   #15
Toink
User

Submissions (3)

Toink is on a distinguished road (17)

Send a message via Yahoo to Toink

DotA is more than enough! Why make another map that sucks and is popular? The name is as shitty as "Defense of the Ancients". Please I don't wanna see or hear anything related to that fucking map anymore.
Toink is offline   Reply With Quote