wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Warcraft III Modding > Developer's Corner > Cinematics > Cinematics Archive
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Old 05-28-2006, 10:10 PM   #1
player_72985
Optimus Spine

Submissions (2)

player_72985 has a spectacular aura about (82)player_72985 has a spectacular aura about (82)player_72985 has a spectacular aura about (82)

Send a message via AIM to player_72985 Send a message via MSN to player_72985 Send a message via Yahoo to player_72985

NOTE: You have been redirected in order for our attachments to be made available to you. This will only last two minutes; these measures where taken to avoid hotlinking and bandwidth theft.
To avoid these restrictions Log in or Register

Click image for larger version

Name:	Shipwrecked.gif
Views:	1828
Size:	7.0 KB
ID:	5903

Overview:

This is the tale of one Captain (Jacob) and his journey through the seas to find out who has attacked his once peaceful home. Years after the attack conclusion to his search draws near. The series is 9 parts long and has a collective running time of over an hour.

This is my first cinematic series that I created publicly. The series starts out a bit slow and definitely not 'good' since I was still pretty new to the cinematic world at the time of parts 1-5. Parts 6 - 8 were some of my best work, both visually and entertaining.

The collection also includes Shipwrecked Part 1 & 2 (Revamped) created with help from Med. MapGuy, creator of Joe's Quest & Mordork's Quest. Also included in the collection includes a few trailers and the Azrael's Tale Trailer.

Screenshots:

Coming Soon!

Download:

The Ultimate Collection (~65.4 mb).

Glitches aside I feel this cinematic came out well in the end, and I learned much throughout the creation of it. Keep your eyes opened for my upcoming cinematics!

Hidden information:
I've seen the end of time, an oblivion so vast the voids themselves are lost in its shadow. But it is not our end, for I saw your end. ~The Return
Shipwrecked - 100%
Azrael's Tale - Canceled
The Return - Canceled
Blizzard Contest Entry: Waves of Blood - 100%
3rd Place in the Battle.net Contest
player_72985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 06-09-2006, 12:15 AM   #2
Feanor
User

Feanor has little to show at this moment (4)

Nice job. I'm not very good with the map editor but I have watched quite a few cinematics and played quite a few good maps, includin Joe's Quest, and Joe's Quest 1.5 my personal favorite, I must say the later parts are very well done. I think you should continue to make more cinematics like this one.
Feanor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 05:49 PM   #3
Tommi
User

Tommi has little to show at this moment (4)

Have you noticed that your map files won't show, due to a bug in Warcraft III?
http://www.dwarfcampaign.com/forum/v...?p=11355#11355
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 07:10 PM   #4
player_72985
Optimus Spine

Submissions (2)

player_72985 has a spectacular aura about (82)player_72985 has a spectacular aura about (82)player_72985 has a spectacular aura about (82)

Send a message via AIM to player_72985 Send a message via MSN to player_72985 Send a message via Yahoo to player_72985

O.o;; No WONDER I could never figure out why the maps didn't always display o.o;; I just always opened my maps up in WE and "Tested" to watch if I couldn't get them to display in Warcraft III. Wish I had known about that bug earlier o.O;; oh well. Thanks Tommi for letting me know about this bug.

Hidden information:
I've seen the end of time, an oblivion so vast the voids themselves are lost in its shadow. But it is not our end, for I saw your end. ~The Return
Shipwrecked - 100%
Azrael's Tale - Canceled
The Return - Canceled
Blizzard Contest Entry: Waves of Blood - 100%
3rd Place in the Battle.net Contest
player_72985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 05:56 AM   #5
Craka_J 123
R.I.P. George Carlin

Submissions (6)

Craka_J 123 will become famous soon enough (47)Craka_J 123 will become famous soon enough (47)

Send a message via AIM to Craka_J 123 Send a message via MSN to Craka_J 123 Send a message via Yahoo to Craka_J 123

Well... without a doubt in my mind, Part 7 I think (The one that the castle is besieged by the naga from under seas and has all the LotR music and stuff in it) was by far one of the best cinematics I've ever seen + rep
Craka_J 123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 03:28 PM   #6
dracemia
User

dracemia has little to show at this moment (0)

Sooo COOL...!!!!
I've already seen the wave of blood.
U r an expert at making underwater environment.

FeaR NoThinG BuT FeaR It SelF
dracemia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 10:46 PM   #7
xXelw1ntjeXx
User

xXelw1ntjeXx has little to show at this moment (0)

I'd love to help. But I don't know if I have permission?
xXelw1ntjeXx is offline   Reply With Quote