wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Warcraft III Modding > Project Discussion > Map / Campaign Projects
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2005, 02:43 AM   #1
Oblivious_v1.0

NOW THAT WE HAVE YOUR ATTENTION

Oblivious_v1.0 and BeaterBelly PRESENT

STAR WARS REVOLUTIONS

Well here we have it a map of epic proportions. Star Wars Revolutions the greatest Star Wars Map Ever.Me and my good friend BeaterBelly who is excellent at triggers have teamed up to bring you a sweet game about Star Wars episodes 1-3. Now we have the basic ideas down and well here they are:

-u got the jedi, sith, bounty hunters, anakin

-u have like 7 worlds to choose from by enterin the waygates which will give you a menu to choose from

-these planets/areas include the death star, hoth, coruscant, yavin 4, naboo, tatooine and kamino

-i really only have quests for anakin so far(need ideas )i wanna make quests for the first 3 episodes as i said above but i really need some ideas from you the fans of Star Wars or anyone who mite want to make a contribution to this map

-i have training areas for the sith/jedi and one for bountys (more of a jedi trails and sith trails if anyones heard of them)

-probably some balance issues i think

-want to add custom abilities and i need some ideas if any

-want to add custom skins i have a few so far but i need a lot more and well you can to my forum with suggestions/ideas for those

-characters heres what weve got for playable guys these can change upon demand:
Qui Gon, Anakin(young, Jedi , Sith), Darth Vader, Obi Wan, Yoda, Qui Adi Mun, Kit Fisto, Mace Windu, Darth Revan, Darth Malak, Count Dooku, Darth Maul, General Grievous, Boba, Jango

my forum is at www.Cooldust13.Proboards34.com I would really like some suggestions cuz i would like to try to create the best star wars map ever :god_help_us:

~~~~~~~~~~~
Terrain-95%
Characters-50%
Quests-15-20%
Skins/Models-25%
Triggers-50%

We have to fix the light sabers for some characters ie. a little too big

Last edited by Oblivious_v1.0 : 04-02-2005 at 10:12 PM. Reason: needed more attention

Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 04-01-2005, 09:01 PM   #2
Oblivious_v1.0

umm anybody.....(ECHO....ECHo....ECho..Echo...echo)

Old 04-02-2005, 06:00 PM   #3
Spymaster

WOW. At first I said, this has no chance of ever being made. Then I look at your screenies and see the terrain and stuff is done. WoW. This looks cool.

Old 04-02-2005, 06:28 PM   #4
Oblivious_v1.0

hey thanks spy its nice to see that someone actually believes we can do this

Old 04-02-2005, 10:13 PM   #5
Oblivious_v1.0

I've updated the screens if anybody cares?

Old 04-02-2005, 10:49 PM   #6
Spymaster

Sweet screens. I can't wait for this.

Old 04-03-2005, 08:30 AM   #7
Mordiggian
Death Metal Artist

Submissions (28)

Mordiggian has a spectacular aura about (120)

Send a message via MSN to Mordiggian

Star Wars related stuff is always interesting. Looks kinda cool.

OBEY
Click here for some serious groovin' metal!

Old 04-03-2005, 02:38 PM   #8
+Maverick2000+

Wow, we wanted to make a star wars total conversion back in the beginning of war3 modding but there was nobody who could spare the model making time and it fell apart. Now you've got the files section and you can download any model possible, but of course the skins are almost always poo.

Old 04-03-2005, 06:47 PM   #9
Oblivious_v1.0

well we have some models and skins that are really well done but we still need some more but if anyones good at this you can go to my forum and post them to add to our game and you will be acknowledged forsure but thanks we are trying to make this as cool as possible with the fact we still dont have many quests because no ones giveing us ideas on our forum which I would still appreciate but pretty much I just wanna give fans whatever they want for this map giving its not impossible

Old 04-09-2005, 01:47 AM   #10
Oblivious_v1.0

woah what the deuce happened to the site??? maybe it was just me lol but anyones updates on our map if anyone cares but its looking pretty good anyone still interested please come to the forums http://cooldust13.proboards34.com so ya thats about it

Old 04-09-2005, 02:16 PM   #11
+Maverick2000+

stop advertising

Old 04-09-2005, 04:43 PM   #12
Oblivious_v1.0

stop complaining that was a waste of a good post someone could have used

Old 04-17-2005, 09:39 AM   #13
toon-a-loon

WOW those look awesome. GOOD JOB

Old 05-25-2005, 11:59 PM   #14
yonironi

hey i think a cool mission would be a pod raceing like the one in starwars episode 1 with anikin

Old 06-05-2005, 05:29 PM   #15
Joey.
User

Joey. has little to show at this moment (4)

Send a message via AIM to Joey. Send a message via MSN to Joey.

Those screen shots are perfect! I would suggest using World Editor Unlimited just for unlocking all Tilesets and I think (hopefully) Cliff tiles, it would make this map look so much prettier. =)