wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Warcraft III Modding > Artist's Corner > Art Gallery > Concept Art
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Old 06-14-2006, 08:55 AM   #1
Leopard
Banned

Submissions (6)

Leopard seems to be the reincarnation of TerranUp16 (-100)Leopard seems to be the reincarnation of TerranUp16 (-100)Leopard seems to be the reincarnation of TerranUp16 (-100)Leopard seems to be the reincarnation of TerranUp16 (-100)

Send a message via Yahoo to Leopard
Default Prince of Persia

Is it Seria? , i'm not sure. It's not at best quality, i will edit this picture later. cokacola, world cup, kickkkk, goalllllllllll
Attached Images
File Type: jpg prince of seria.jpg (27.4 KB, 262 views)
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 06-14-2006, 09:01 AM   #2
olofmoleman
Baron Grunwald is.

Texturing Moderator

Submissions (106)

olofmoleman has a brilliant future (953)olofmoleman has a brilliant future (953)olofmoleman has a brilliant future (953)olofmoleman has a brilliant future (953)olofmoleman has a brilliant future (953)

Approved Map: Jurassic ExplorationSmiley contest 1st, 2nd and 3rd place.Skinning Competetion #4 - FallenSkinning Competetion #4 - Atoned

Don't you mean Persia?

Olof Moleman AKA Lord Trilobite
My Wc3c Resources

I'm not doing requests, don't pm me about it

~The Arch-enemy of Mc!~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rao Dao Zao
Olof always speaks true.
olofmoleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 09:06 AM   #3
Leopard
Banned

Submissions (6)

Leopard seems to be the reincarnation of TerranUp16 (-100)Leopard seems to be the reincarnation of TerranUp16 (-100)Leopard seems to be the reincarnation of TerranUp16 (-100)Leopard seems to be the reincarnation of TerranUp16 (-100)

Ah, yes, it's Persia
Old 06-14-2006, 10:27 AM   #4
erwtenpeller
*****istrator

Art Director

Submissions (35)

erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)

Skinning Contest 7 ~ Were-AnimalsConcept art session 3 - Dungeon

If you will edit this picture later, meaning its a work in progress, i HIGHLY suggest you post it in the concept art/fanart section of our forums. I dont feel comfortable with users just taking advantage of our gallery system while they are not really a part of the community. Pass by the conceptart forum from time to time, post some work in progress pictures, comment on other peoples pictures... But dont just post here in the gallery.

Its an excellent picture by the way.
Old 06-14-2006, 10:38 AM   #5
Leopard
Banned

Submissions (6)

erwenpeller, what exactly do you mean, i'm a member of this forum and i like making warcraft map. sorry if i made you uncomfortable but so please tell me wat to do now???
Old 06-14-2006, 10:52 AM   #6
erwtenpeller
*****istrator

Art Director

Submissions (35)

erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)

Skinning Contest 7 ~ Were-AnimalsConcept art session 3 - Dungeon

post here: http://www.wc3campaigns.net/forumdisplay.php?f=104
reather then only in the gallery. The gallery is meant for posting a finished piece, and people going all "ooooh" and "aaaaah" over it. If you want to ever get a piece commented or critiqued, that is the forum you want to be in, not the gallery.

We have several "features" for concept art on these forums.
theres:

The Scetch Dump:
Basically a thread in the concept art forum. This is where you can post scetches that you never finished, might not ever finish, dont really want critiqued upon and just want to show the world for the fun of it.

The Concept Art / Fan Art Main Forum:
This is where you can post works in prgress, pictures that you want critiqued before being able to call it finished. But, you may do anything you like in these CA forums, as long as it has to do with art. Post links to interesting art sites or events, post your comics, anything, as long as it has to do with art or the art comminity.

The Concept Art Gallery:
This is where finished pieces go. Submissions that have been worked on for quite some time, and look great can be posted here for showing off. Images posted here will also automatically be incorporated in your personal gallery, wich people can enter through your profile, or by clicking the "submissions" link under your name.

(all the section names have URLs on them)
Old 04-12-2009, 10:32 AM   #7
GAniksdal
User

GAniksdal has little to show at this moment (0)

Nice one, looks allot like him ^^
GAniksdal is offline   Reply With Quote