wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Resources > Texture Resources > Icons / Interface
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Old 08-16-2008, 11:38 AM   #1
AnemicRoyalty

Texturing Moderator
Project Member: WotTH

Submissions (23)

AnemicRoyalty is a name known to all (524)AnemicRoyalty is a name known to all (524)AnemicRoyalty is a name known to all (524)AnemicRoyalty is a name known to all (524)AnemicRoyalty is a name known to all (524)AnemicRoyalty is a name known to all (524)

Skinning Contest #14 WinnerSkinning Contest #15 WinnerHero Contest #2 - 1st Place

Default Small Pack of Assorted Icons

NOTE: You have been redirected in order for our attachments to be made available to you. This will only last two minutes; these measures where taken to avoid hotlinking and bandwidth theft.
To avoid these restrictions Log in or Register

Hey all, did these a little while back for fun and practice. I've included passive (and of course disabled) versions of each one.

Zoom (requires log in)
Zoom (requires log in)
Enjoy and give credit if you use

EDIT: pack updated!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IconPreview.jpg (140.3 KB, 4343 views)
File Type: jpg IconPreview2.jpg (123.9 KB, 2319 views)
Attached Files
File Type: zip ARIconPackUpdated.zip (529.1 KB, 690 views)

Last edited by AnemicRoyalty : 08-19-2008 at 09:30 AM.
AnemicRoyalty is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 08-16-2008, 11:41 AM   #2
Anitarf
Procrastination Incarnate

Development Director

Submissions (19)

Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)

2008 Spell olympics - Fire - SilverApproved Map: Old School Alliance TacticsHero Contest #2 - 3rd PlaceSpell making session 2 winner

They look lovely and very fitting for wc3. Nice.
Old 08-16-2008, 12:29 PM   #3
ragingspeedhorn
I MUST BREAK YOU

Official Map Reviewer

Submissions (10)

ragingspeedhorn is a jewel in the rough (211)ragingspeedhorn is a jewel in the rough (211)ragingspeedhorn is a jewel in the rough (211)ragingspeedhorn is a jewel in the rough (211)

Approved Map: Dodge The Wisp Wheels

Send a message via MSN to ragingspeedhorn

Very nice and they fit in perfectly with the style of other Warcraft icons. However I doubt many people has a use of a Octopus icon, though it looks really good.
ragingspeedhorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 12:34 PM   #4
Tide-Arc Ephemera
Overdoses result in death

Submissions (3)

Tide-Arc Ephemera is a jewel in the rough (206)Tide-Arc Ephemera is a jewel in the rough (206)Tide-Arc Ephemera is a jewel in the rough (206)

I thought it said "Small Pack of Assorted Candy" and I was thinking "'the hell is going on?"

Alrighty, I'll do my first opinion break down.

The eye-con in the top row (lolol), I like that one a fair bit... mayhaps a replacement for Unholy Frenzy but for bloodelves.

The bent sword in the second is kinda trippy. I'd use it for something like disarming.

It took me like ten minutes to figure out the claw in the third row, though. It looks kinda like some sort of armored creature.

I LOVE the energy blast in the fourth row. I'd use that as an ultimate spell.

The octopus is funny, I like it.

And that is that.

If you're having troubles getting help on WC3C or anywhere at all, please have a look at...
The WRONG way to ask for help and The CORRECT way to ask for help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alevice
You may never stop our bioweapon! We mexicans shall rule the third world! Mwahahahahahahaha!
Please acknowledge that I use Mac and avoid suggesting vJass and other tools that don't work on it. Thank you.
Tide-Arc Ephemera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 01:56 PM   #5
Fulla
Evil Overlord

Submissions (3)

Fulla has a spectacular aura about (79)Fulla has a spectacular aura about (79)Fulla has a spectacular aura about (79)

I really like the first/eye one.
Old 08-16-2008, 07:11 PM   #6
Rising_Dusk
Obscurity, the Art

Projects Director
Project Leader: OD

Submissions (27)

Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)

Hero Contest #3 - 1st PlaceApproved Map: Desert of ExileApproved Map: Advent of the ZenithHero Contest #2 - 1st PlaceHero Contest - Third place>

Send a message via AIM to Rising_Dusk Send a message via MSN to Rising_Dusk

<3
Old 08-16-2008, 08:52 PM   #7
Shade987
User

Submissions (1)

Shade987 is on a distinguished road (19)

I'm SURE I can find a use for some of these, somewhere...
Love it.
Old 08-16-2008, 10:42 PM   #8
cohadar
master of fugue

Submissions (5)

cohadar is just really nice (250)cohadar is just really nice (250)cohadar is just really nice (250)cohadar is just really nice (250)cohadar is just really nice (250)

LoL what do you use to make that blp's?
25kb for an icon, GTFO.
Old 08-16-2008, 11:21 PM   #9
Rising_Dusk
Obscurity, the Art

Projects Director
Project Leader: OD

Submissions (27)

Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)

Hero Contest #3 - 1st PlaceApproved Map: Desert of ExileApproved Map: Advent of the ZenithHero Contest #2 - 1st PlaceHero Contest - Third place>

Send a message via AIM to Rising_Dusk Send a message via MSN to Rising_Dusk

It is not very difficult to run it through the BLPaletter and get it to less than 5kb in-game.
Old 08-17-2008, 07:22 PM   #10
Anopob
Yay!

Anopob has a spectacular aura about (120)

Is it just me or the second icon kinda looks like a piece of bacon? Anyways, love the 3rd and 4th one gj.
Better Ways of Requesting For Help - Race Contest #2 WIP Thread (Bone Race)
As of December 1st I have my blue rep. Yay :D
Anopob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 07:26 AM   #11
The Elite
For External Use Only

Submissions (6)

The Elite will become famous soon enough (60)The Elite will become famous soon enough (60)The Elite will become famous soon enough (60)

What, bacon! Where?

Goths are nerds that dress like vampires. -Dominant-Male
Oh, and wc3c wasn't dying back in 2007 and it isn't now. Our secret is simple: you can't kill the undead ... - Vexorian

We're definitely not going to make a G or a PG version of this. It's not PillowfightCraft. - Chris Metzen on the Warcraft Movie
Man, we're considered elitist all over the internet. This makes me feel nice and warm inside. - ghenjis
Please help! I'll provide no information, you must guess! - Whitehorn
The Elite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 08:17 AM   #12
Snickers
User

Submissions (2)

Snickers is on a distinguished road (12)

Send a message via MSN to Snickers

The bottom eyelid doesn't close like that. The ice icon is abit too ambiguous. The rest look amazing.
Snickers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 08:19 AM   #13
Jazradel
Superuser

Submissions (1)

Jazradel has a spectacular aura about (110)Jazradel has a spectacular aura about (110)Jazradel has a spectacular aura about (110)Jazradel has a spectacular aura about (110)

Send a message via AIM to Jazradel Send a message via MSN to Jazradel

I can't download these icons for some reason.

Table:
Jump Map
Point System
Warcraft III Model Archive

W3 Model Archive should be available from https://www.mediafire.com/folder/cd5..._III_Resources, PM me if it doesn't work.
Jazradel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 09:22 AM   #14
AnemicRoyalty

Texturing Moderator
Project Member: WotTH

Submissions (23)

AnemicRoyalty is a name known to all (524)AnemicRoyalty is a name known to all (524)AnemicRoyalty is a name known to all (524)AnemicRoyalty is a name known to all (524)AnemicRoyalty is a name known to all (524)AnemicRoyalty is a name known to all (524)

Skinning Contest #14 WinnerSkinning Contest #15 WinnerHero Contest #2 - 1st Place

@cohadar: Adobe Photoshop CS2 and Magos :P

@Snickers: Thanks for pointing that out, something was bothering me about the eye, but couldn't quite work out what.

@Jazradel: really? works fine for me... if you're using IE, try firefox. if you're using firefox, try Internet Explorer.

Also, started on some more:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BTNSirenSong.jpg (28.2 KB, 759 views)
File Type: jpg BTNNerubianAura.jpg (30.1 KB, 757 views)
AnemicRoyalty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 02:01 PM   #15
Celestea
Lady of the Eredar

Submissions (21)

Celestea is a jewel in the rough (163)Celestea is a jewel in the rough (163)

As i said before, really pretty. The new one looks really sexy. Love it soo much. I'd even use the first one to be a banshee scream ability in my AoS...if i get a random triggerer...

Last edited by Celestea : 08-18-2008 at 02:10 PM.
Celestea is offline   Reply With Quote