wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Warcraft III Modding > Developer's Corner > Triggers & Scripts
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Old 04-10-2008, 12:25 AM   #1
PurgeandFire111
User

PurgeandFire111 will become famous soon enough (58)PurgeandFire111 will become famous soon enough (58)

Default UI Mouse Detection [Question]

Hello.

I have been pondering over a problem I've had. Now, I'm not looking for a custom Mouse API such as RtC's, but rather if there is a solution.

Since Trackables receive mouse detections on the physical map, I was wondering if there is any way to detect the mouse on screen.

Such as if you hover over UI. Like one player hovering over an ability or an item.

Thanks if you can help. If you need more elaboration I can give some more examples.
PurgeandFire111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 04-10-2008, 12:59 AM   #2
moyack
Evil Emoticon

Respected User
Project Leader: PoC

Submissions (17)

moyack is a splendid one to behold (661)moyack is a splendid one to behold (661)moyack is a splendid one to behold (661)moyack is a splendid one to behold (661)

AI Tournament #2 - 2nd PlaceHero Contest - Second place

Send a message via MSN to moyack

Unfortunately it's not possible, trackables allows only the mouse detection on terrain, not on UI.

*Waiting for RtC*
moyack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 01:35 AM   #3
PandaMine
Panda > You

Submissions (4)

PandaMine has a spectacular aura about (96)PandaMine has a spectacular aura about (96)PandaMine has a spectacular aura about (96)PandaMine has a spectacular aura about (96)

Send a message via MSN to PandaMine

Yeah without have japi hacking its not possible
Old 04-10-2008, 01:51 AM   #4
PurgeandFire111
User

PurgeandFire111 will become famous soon enough (58)PurgeandFire111 will become famous soon enough (58)

Ok, thank you guys. :)

I guess I'll wait for RtC to be more multiplayer compatible, and for it to become more popular.

+rep to both of you.
PurgeandFire111 is offline   Reply With Quote