Thread: SW:SA
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2015, 02:22 PM   #38
Rao Dao Zao
www.raodaozao.net

MDL & Resource Moderator

Submissions (27)

Rao Dao Zao has a brilliant future (822)Rao Dao Zao has a brilliant future (822)Rao Dao Zao has a brilliant future (822)Rao Dao Zao has a brilliant future (822)Rao Dao Zao has a brilliant future (822)Rao Dao Zao has a brilliant future (822)Rao Dao Zao has a brilliant future (822)

Approved Map: When the Freedom Slips Away

Send a message via MSN to Rao Dao Zao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitarf
Thanks for your interest. I've been a bit slow to continue working on this, because the next item on my to-do list is randomized terrain and I don't really like to start coding until I have a good plan of how I'm going to do it. I did some thinking in the meantime so I am close to having that plan, and once I do I should have the code done quickly.
Well, if you need any help with procedural generation you know where to come... at least, for advice on what not to do!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitarf
I did already try implementing the MIDI music but it sounded worse than I remembered it, so I removed it again.
Maybe you used a different sound bank with better samples in it? I know the Windows default one is a bit shaky, but I'm sure you can get more realistic ones... out there... somewhere... (I think my last sound card came with a slightly nicer one, actually.)