View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 05:53 AM   #349
Rising_Dusk
Obscurity, the Art

Projects Director
Project Leader: OD

Submissions (27)

Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)

Hero Contest #3 - 1st PlaceApproved Map: Desert of ExileApproved Map: Advent of the ZenithHero Contest #2 - 1st PlaceHero Contest - Third place>

Send a message via AIM to Rising_Dusk Send a message via MSN to Rising_Dusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanKaKu
nope. it's apparently impossible for me. .w3x never seems to show up with anything.
You should search the word contest, or just look in the T&S forum sticky list and click the thing that says "Contest Backlog." All past contest threads, results, and so forth regarding coding at all are logged there for convenience.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanKaKu
i'm not an idiot...i've searched the threads and found nothing. the only threads i can find maps in are usually like spells themselves, i can't find any from these so called hero contests...i don't want to sound rude but this is all seeming like some sort of bad joke...
I'm not saying you're an idiot, but you must show at least a semblence of competence in navigating the internet if you're going to have a presence upon it. We've documented this stuff for you plain as day, there's not much else we can do short of holding your hand. (And we're not going to do that)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexorian
Even if there is a extension, how many teams at most will we have? 4?
Probably, but who cares. At this point, I'd like it to at least be 4 submissions so the results aren't completely obvious and lame. The contest doesn't even proceed to the poll with fewer than 3 entries, so, extension until the end of the year.