12-29-2008, 03:56 AM
A Nitpicky Map Reviewer
Official Map Reviewer
Join Date: Aug 2003
This map is approved
- Amazingly well put-together, overall
- Skills are well-made and graphically sound
- Terrain is simple enough to understand, but also very well-made and appropriate for the map
- Sufficient choices for money use, unlike many other AoSes (DotA, for example) which are equally important - Items are useful to a point, but so are spawns, and it seems that choosing between them is an important strategic choice.
- The most important one: This map is just plain fun to play
- A few bugs/kinks to work out, but nothing major.
- Once a lead is taken, it is quite hard to fight back. Nothing new from normal AoSes, though.