View Single Post
Old 08-25-2008, 10:45 AM   #23
Flame_Phoenix
retired coder | real ilfe

Submissions (10)

Flame_Phoenix has a spectacular aura about (90)Flame_Phoenix has a spectacular aura about (90)Flame_Phoenix has a spectacular aura about (90)Flame_Phoenix has a spectacular aura about (90)

Send a message via MSN to Flame_Phoenix

Quote:
Using it in a map is different than using it in a submitted spell. Say, for instance, that the model maker wants to quit WC3 modding and remove all of his models from the internet. Great, he can't get it out of your spell testmap and it will forever be there.

Getting written permission just certifies that he doesn't care if that happens, or if he does he knows where the model is located.
Ok .. I will try constact the creator, if I get no answer, than I delete that spell and add the new one I am making called "Forest Call". I will need however some one to change the threads title if such happens.

EDIT EDIT EDIT
Post edited, now contains final spell for contest.
I will try to talk to the creator of dust model soon, if I can't contact him, well, to bad xD

EDIT EDIT EDIT
Problem solved, I obtained permission from its creator Rising_Dusk. The map was updated and now he model creator also has credits.
3-Making a spell in vJass - Practice Session 1
Check out all my current spells at here
Finally, check my project:
Castle vs Castle Flame Edition
Flame_Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote