View Single Post
Old 07-27-2007, 05:39 PM   #13
darkwulfv
Alpha Male of Wc3c

Official Map Reviewer

Submissions (6)

darkwulfv is just really nice (270)darkwulfv is just really nice (270)

Send a message via AIM to darkwulfv

Rawr to all those who hate my indenting. It makes sense to me at least.

If you're all so against it, someone's gonna have to tell me how the hell to "fix" it, because nobody ever told me the "standard" method. I taught myself to indent. If someone tells me, then maybe I'll be a little more willing to fix it, rather than everyone just saying "Your indent sucks fixfixfix". If I knew the quote-unquote "standard" method, do you think I'd still be doing it like this? (Even though it makes perfect sense to me).

Quote:
pretending somehow that his method is the best or whatever
Dont'chu be putting words in my mouth Dusker. I said my indenting method was the way I learned and it was best for ME, because I learned it that way. You never told me the "proper" method, just said it sucked, you hated it, it was a bad habit, and should be fixed.

You know the old phrase "You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink?" It's the same concept here, except you're all assuming I know the way to the water and you're dunking my head in it. I'm only semi-defending my indentation methods since that's how I learned and have always done it. But if someone shows me the "standards", by all means I'll fix it.
a dota like map but with unique stuff
(There was no map attached, and that was all the thread said.)
Spells I've Made

Darkwulfv's Lightning Grapple || Tritanis' Lazy Bolt

darkwulfv is offline   Reply With Quote